Ethan Oliver Ralph / TheRalphRetort / Jcaesar187 / the "Killstream" - Chronic fat alcoholic, abuser, deadbeat father, obsesses with male genitals, owner of a gunt

• DDoS is active again.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JewBacca

kiwifarms.net
Personally, if someone wanted me to leak PMs like this I would refuse. I would take the unedited messages and I might edit out info if it revealed something that the source thought was incriminating. but the way these are edited its hard to say that the answers correspond with the questions being asked. The conversations dont tend to flow like a real argument would.

I'm not saying they are completely faked, because everything fits their characters, but the manipulation of them throws too much doubt of their veracity, for me. Really though, it's not like it matters, I don't think anything could make me see Ralph in a worse light than I already do.

I am kinda bummed that BA and his buddies will not be at the Road Rape Tampa show. The only shining light is that Ralph will still be contagious while rubbing pig hooves with all the other "influencers."

naught

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
OK, everyone. Make your fake DLive accounts now so you can spam messages exposing the Gunt on Friday. Ralph just admitted that he's turned on the one day delay for new subscribers.
If we're making pa requests I'd prefer his Twitter get b&

Also Ralph hawks this thread

Personally, if someone wanted me to leak PMs like this I would refuse. I would take the unedited messages and I might edit out info if it revealed something that the source thought was incriminating. but the way these are edited its hard to say that the answers correspond with the questions being asked. The conversations dont tend to flow like a real argument would.

I'm not saying they are completely faked, because everything fits their characters, but the manipulation of them throws too much doubt of their veracity, for me. Really though, it's not like it matters, I don't think anything could make me see Ralph in a worse light than I already do.

I am kinda bummed that BA and his buddies will not be at the Road Rape Tampa show. The only shining light is that Ralph will still be contagious while rubbing pig hooves with all the other "influencers."
From what ive gathered the 'leaks' were given over Twitter and passed around discord server's such as phantom orgs and no one cared

It's funny since regardless the reality of the situation is funnier then any of the kayfabe
Someone mentioned oh but PPP used dirty tactics with JMK, well yeah different tools for a different job.

MySonDavid

kiwifarms.net
Well. Fuck. I never believed any of it till my wife told me I was simping. I finally read everything but at the time I saw Kiwanis Farms as a place for SJW cucks trying to take down another conservative commentator. First Alex Jones and next Ethan ralph is how I saw it. Everyone faces the truth different and I'm pissed, royalty pissed.
Ralph is a two time Obama voting, pill popping, polyamory loving, cop assaulting, sex-tape leaking, free college wanting, paki marrying, divorcee and deadbeat dad. Jackson Pollock paintings are more conservative than Ethan Ralph. In short, he's a nigger and a faggot. I'm glad you've come to your senses. Now hold my hand and bow your head while we pray for your wayward brethren who are still in the vile clutches of the begunted one.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
Ralph is a two time Obama voting, pill popping, polyamory loving, cop assaulting, sex-tape leaking, free college wanting, paki marrying, divorcee and deadbeat dad. Jackson Pollock paintings are more conservative than Ethan Ralph. In short, he's a nigger and a faggot. I'm glad you've come to your senses. Now hold my hand and bow your head while we pray for your wayward brethren who are still in the vile clutches of the begunted one.
You nailed most of it, but forgot the flagging and using Discord to either weaponize his guntguard or complain to Dlive staff about streams (although yeah that technically falls under flagging). But spot on.

Honestly I think these leaks are legit. Everything seems in character. The lack of a response even contesting the authenticity is deafening.

It's either that or we got some master level screenwriters who deserve all those gay awards hollywood gives out.

I dunno if Ralph will legally see any consequences over this. I think the most we could hope for is Child Support with him having no custody.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Well. Fuck. I never believed any of it till my wife told me I was simping. I finally read everything but at the time I saw Kiwanis Farms as a place for SJW cucks trying to take down another conservative commentator. First Alex Jones and next Ethan ralph is how I saw it. Everyone faces the truth different and I'm pissed, royalty pissed.
Bruh, we love Alex Jones around here

Burger Fox

2nd Horseman of Anime Avatars
kiwifarms.net
Aren't Jap women famous for being absolutely merciless, self serving bitches? Would be nice if his survival literally depended on some bitch's minute to minute satisfaction. I'd like to see him in the clutches of someone who's happiness literally meant mercy for Ralph.

>Who took a sip out of my bottle? You can not jump out the window you can not fit through it you fat american pig. I don't even know why I barred them. Stop trying to escape it's pathetic, I cringe, I don't like to cringe. You shat your pants again!? You are lucky we are alone, unlike last time when you humiliated me in public and we had to move 500 miles away from my favorite city.

You drink out of my bottle, you try to abandon me by escaping out of 13th floor window, you dodge my katana and make me cringe, and now you even stank up our home... If you want to live, you'll buy me a new house, the one that doesn't stink, with bigger barred windows. By midnight.
tbh Id be totally fine with an abusive Japanese GF that talks down to me.

Divorce yes, I just don't know how I would see my kids, so I don't. If your in the military, never marry the indigenous people. It doesn't work unless they are

Joking aside, if you join the military, do not marry the indigenous people. I just want to see my kids, so I stay
Why do I feel like you were in my streams early on? I swear that sounds familiar.
It hurts. I was a fan of the internet aristocrat. Believed that the internet, video games, was moving in a direction that I didn't like. Fast forward and I thought Ethan or the killstream was one of the last islands of resistance. That's why I stayed, mainly because I had no other place to discuss what I cared about. Laugh, poke fun but I defended him. Sucks because I thought he was metokurs protégé. Anyway fuck him.
lmao if you thought Ralph was a Metokur protege, you deserve everything you got bud. No offense, really but, thats a naive way of looking at the world. Jim always was straight with people in talking about what he did and the past, mostly talking it down and saying Hes just a fucking dude and no one has to give him shit. Ralph has always begged for everything. Again, No offense on this. I guess live and learn?
Bruh this shit is reading like a fucking troll now. Why is your fuckin wife of all people telling you your simping, how did you accept at face value KF some alternate take of Reset Era? Im baffled at how blind you were if this is all legit.

Ralph's Filter

Seriously though, that read out as the dollar store hillybilly version of a Ric Flair promo. Y
Ralph wishes nothing more then he was Ric Flair. And honestly? He is, Ric was fucking AWFUL with his money, had and has ego issues and has gone through divorce. But thats it.

Screenshot from 2020-12-09 21-02-43.png

This also doesnt shock me, in, the fucking, slightest.

ClipBitch

kiwifarms.net
It hurts. I was a fan of the internet aristocrat. Believed that the internet, video games, was moving in a direction that I didn't like. Fast forward and I thought Ethan or the killstream was one of the last islands of resistance. That's why I stayed, mainly because I had no other place to discuss what I cared about. Laugh, poke fun but I defended him. Sucks because I thought he was metokurs protégé. Anyway fuck him.
I imagine a lot of the people here are former fans that are too embarrassed to admit it. It's probably why his thread has a similarly chaotic autismo vibe to jims. Loyal followers turn into some of the worst trolls when they're wronged.

Status
Not open for further replies.