Ethan Oliver Ralph / TheRalphRetort / Jcaesar187 / the "Killstream" - Chronic fat alcoholic, abuser, deadbeat father, obsesses with male genitals, owner of a gunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_Single_Egg

kiwifarms.net
It hurts. I was a fan of the internet aristocrat. Believed that the internet, video games, was moving in a direction that I didn't like. Fast forward and I thought Ethan or the killstream was one of the last islands of resistance. That's why I stayed, mainly because I had no other place to discuss what I cared about. Laugh, poke fun but I defended him. Sucks because I thought he was metokurs protégé. Anyway fuck him.
Welcome to the farms friend!

SargonF00t

Bewildered Ape is a Closeted Gay, after Green Card
kiwifarms.net
I imagine a lot of the people here are former fans that are too embarrassed to admit it. It's probably why his thread has a similarly chaotic autismo vibe to jims. Loyal followers turn into some of the worst trolls when they're wronged.
I knew fuck all about Ralph until he started up the Killstream when he got out of prison and I use to listen to both his show and Tonka's.

I remember thinking as Tonka was imploding, that Ralph had the streetsmarts to avoid doing something similar.

It never occurred to me at the time how retarded Ralph actually is and what a good act he appeared to put on after getting out of prison, that he had learnt some valuable lessons.

Magic Sun Daddy

Get on the ball, bitch.
kiwifarms.net
tbh Id be totally fine with an abusive Japanese GF that talks down to me.

Why do I feel like you were in my streams early on? I swear that sounds familiar.

lmao if you thought Ralph was a Metokur protege, you deserve everything you got bud. No offense, really but, thats a naive way of looking at the world. Jim always was straight with people in talking about what he did and the past, mostly talking it down and saying Hes just a fucking dude and no one has to give him shit. Ralph has always begged for everything. Again, No offense on this. I guess live and learn?

Bruh this shit is reading like a fucking troll now. Why is your fuckin wife of all people telling you your simping, how did you accept at face value KF some alternate take of Reset Era? Im baffled at how blind you were if this is all legit.

Ralph wishes nothing more then he was Ric Flair. And honestly? He is, Ric was fucking AWFUL with his money, had and has ego issues and has gone through divorce. But thats it.
Ralph drunkenly slurring and misquoting the "split liquor" line from Ric is almost symbolic when you think about it; haphazardly trying to follow the lead of a celebrity and embarrassing himself in the process.

Buffalo Chicken Sandwich

From Arby's
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Look at this fat retard. Look how small his hand is compared to his fucking gunt. What a shameful display.
Nice hat, faggot. Did your mom buy it for you?

gunty.jpg

Niggernerd

Hiya pops, long time no post.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah. It just stuck out when it comes in the company of other screenshots like
View attachment 1778242

But then again since Ulric is a huge faggot and is not releasing the full logs, only snippets and decided to go home and take his ball with him, we probably wont know the full context of anything. He might have clipped stuff out because they were covered in Mr Vickers' cum after Ulric sucked him off for the HEAVILY cherry picked snippets of texts.
"Honesty I'd hoped you'd judge me"
Jesus fucking christ faith, do you want him to hurt you or not. Make up your mind you mentally stunted guntess.

Magic Sun Daddy

Get on the ball, bitch.
kiwifarms.net
Nah, Ralph would be a knockoff dollar store brand Steve "Mongo" McMichael.
Mongo was a legit badass and could cut a good promo. Also, if Ric's to be believed, he partied just as hard as any of the horsemen. I'm trying to think of a more fitting comparison but I don't think there is one. He's a disgusting drunk like Scott Hall used to be, but Scott was someone with talent and a good mind for the business. He's frumpy like Abdullah the Butcher and he's just as disease ridden, but Abby inspired real fear from people, something that Ralph could never do.

Seth MacFartman

Seasons 1-6 of Family Guy Creator
kiwifarms.net
Mongo was a legit badass and could cut a good promo. Also, if Ric's to be believed, he partied just as hard as any of the horsemen. I'm trying to think of a more fitting comparison but I don't think there is one. He's a disgusting drunk like Scott Hall used to be, but Scott was someone with talent and a good mind for the business. He's frumpy like Abdullah the Butcher and he's just as disease ridden, but Abby inspired real fear from people, something that Ralph could never do.
He's basically a Buff Bagwell then?

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
is there a wrestler that pimped out their infant child?

Burger Fox

2nd Horseman of Anime Avatars
kiwifarms.net
is there a wrestler that pimped out their infant child?
20201122_210334.jpg

This is prolly as closed as I can think. There were plenty of abortion story lines over the years but I cant think of many child or infant involved ones.

Come to think of it. Wasnt there a wrestler that sodomized a person and got the Ronnie Ralph treatment?
No Jimmy Snuka never paid for murdering his girlfriend.

Seth MacFartman

Seasons 1-6 of Family Guy Creator
kiwifarms.net
Status
Not open for further replies.