Ethan Oliver Ralph / TheRalphRetort / Jcaesar187 / the "Killstream" - Chronic fat alcoholic, abuser, deadbeat father, obsesses with male genitals, owner of a gunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAME BOY ADVANCE

MODEL NO. AGB-001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1778395
This is prolly as closed as I can think. There were plenty of abortion story lines over the years but I cant think of many child or infant involved ones.

No Jimmy Snuka never paid for murdering his girlfriend.
Well I missed the show today but I’m sure it was as captivating as ever.

I remember watching that Custody Ladder Match on PPV back in the day, I miss late 90’s to mid 2000’s wrestling, not sure what it’s like these days but I can only guess it’s toned the fuck down.

At least Eddie didn’t end his career on that spectacle...

Lurked

kiwifarms.net
"In conflicts between people in freedom, denunciations were the superweapon, the X-rays: it was sufficient to direct an invisible little ray at your enemy - and he fell."

Edited for stupid.

The Wokest

Diversity is our strength
kiwifarms.net
How can killstream paypigs cope with the fact that Ralph himself considers them simps he can "milk" for money.
I guess they really feel so validated with the empty and scripted words of kindness like "thank god for the killstream audience"
I guess they are willing to dismiss that because Ralph is such a great host...

Or maybe they will look at that specific part of the leaks and take for granted the big fat "IT'S NOT TRUUUUU" everyone knows it's comming.

Mr. Manchester

Back by popular demand!
kiwifarms.net
How can killstream paypigs cope with the fact that Ralph himself considers them simps he can "milk" for money.
I guess they really feel so validated with the empty and scripted words of kindness like "thank god for the killstream audience"

Or maybe they will look at that specific part of the leaks and take for granted the big fat "IT'S NOT TRUUUUU" everyone knows it's comming.
I don't think they're smart enough to realize it. Ralph could go on air and call them all his pay pigs and they'd justify it somehow. Kind of like when he screamed at Southern Dingo and Dingo came back two days later.

Niggernerd

Hiya pops, long time no post.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think they're smart enough to realize it. Ralph could go on air and call them all his pay pigs and they'd justify it somehow. Kind of like when he screamed at Southern Dingo and Dingo came back two days later.
They'll use so much mental gymnastics they'll think it's to own the libs or something

Broken Charger

kiwifarms.net
grab.png

This message (and that whole screenshot) confirmed for me that the Vickers women have definitely contributed to Faith's insanity. What grandma/mom, knowing that her grandaughter/daughter is across the country, pregnant and alone with a violent felon, just not pick up when the call is urgent? I can't imagine what kind of conversation is so necessary that Faith had to wait. I'm sure most grandmas, even in the middle of a stroke, would want to pick up the urgent call.

Most young women reaching puberty get more than the "Oh, you're now a woman!" talk. A good mother/older female will drive home how they're the more vulnerable party in a relationship because they'll be the ones carrying the child. Usually they'll talk about how girls have to be vigilant because at the end of the day, if you're not ready to start a family, the baby will be your burden. The man always shirks responsibility. They say trust no man's word. By the time a girl is 18 this would have been reinforced for around 5 or 6 years. In this, Mama Vickers has clearly failed. Even hood rats ask their daughters to get IUDs.

Mama Vickers is why Faith was baby-crazy. Daddy Vickers is why she chose Ralph.

I know Faith has been home-schooled for a portion of high school. Has she not seen pregnant girls on campus? I bet she partook in side-eying the 15/16/17 year old girls that are 8 months pregnant walking around. What made her think at 19 people wouldn't look at her any different? She's going to find herself very isolated. If she has female friends her age, they won't want to hang out with her. They'll be busy with school, work, and messing around. Even if Faith gets her parents to watch the baby, her friends will still use Faith as an example of "well, I least I haven't fucked up my life that bad" and every interaction will have a twinge of pity. She'll be able to feel them lording over her. If she joins a regular mother/child play date group, she's going to meet women who are married, settled in life with a career, and wanting to start a family. These women might be almost 10 years older than her and will not be able to relate to Faith an she'll be wondering about where her life would've been is she had made different choices. If Faith joins a support group for fellow teen moms, she's going to run across the same type of mental illness that she has. There might be one or 2 in the group who are really trying to turn their lives around. They could be an inspiration to Faith or more likely, it'll be a crabs in a bucket situation.

Either way, sub-100 IQ white trash drama is all the same. It's always people having no impulse control and dealing with the consequences after.

High Tea

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

You can tell very quickly that he does not believe in what the show alleges to advance. People don't want to hear. They justify it by either it's the only place they can see particular guests or that as long as the message gets out, it doesn't matter if the person doing it doesn't believe in it. When it was a better run, free speech, ibs show, it was much easier to justify this. Now, not so much. The dissidents they feature have stable, even if they are hard to find, places to broadcast. There aren't really many controversial debates. Everything is censored. A lot of the freedom in the past compensated for the grifting of the host. They paid for what he provided, not for him. Now, I think it's more willful ignorance.

Victim2988

kiwifarms.net
I am not surprised by the x5 speed aging process of ethan ralph, the balding, the grey beard, the overweight , the bad skin...And the rage, the weird behavior even when sober. Alcohol and bad nutrition do that. There was a time in my life when I was partying too much. Suddenly I looked 10 years older, and my mind was numb, I couldn't concentrate on anything. Took me one year to get back in shape, the memory and quick thinking also came back slowly. Look at Rob Lowe, that guy is 55 and look great. He has been sober for 30 years. Alcohol is really a poison.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/ethan-ralph-theralphretort.16672/post-7920675
The potato has been fixed!

1607589009700.png

The first screenshot of the chat for some reason has the resolution of a potato.

Fai: Lol ok
Fai: Assume what you want but I've known the dude since 2nd grade
Fai: But it's not like I'm the only one who has a friend who likes them
Fai: Cause at least he never wanted a three way with us and then hang out with me while intoxicated while reading
Pig: I know people and I know men. ??? likes you.
Fai: Cause I don't believe that was a coincidence
Fai: Yeah and I know women
Fai: Andddd when you're oh "friends" with someone you don't go around with their partner drunk as fuck
Fai: Then reading chat to discount your friend's baby daddy's paternity [?].

Definitely p...nity. I'll ask Elric on Twitter for a better version. WTF is this, 1000x larger than Ralph's dick? It's potato as shit.

Last edited:

Sam Losco

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1778488
The first screenshot of the chat for some reason has the resolution of a potato.

Fai: Lol ok
Fai: Assume what you want but I've known the dude since 2nd grade
Fai: But it's not like I'm the only one who has a friend who likes them
Fai: Cause at least he never wanted a three way with us and then hang out with me while intoxicated while reading
Pig: I know people and I know men. ??? likes you.
Fai: Cause I don't believe that was a coincidence
Fai: Yeah and I know women
Fai: Andddd when you're oh "friends" with someone you don't go around with their partner drunk as fuck
Fai: Then reading chat to discount your friend's baby daddy's paternity [?].

Definitely p...nity. I'll ask Elric on Twitter for a better version. WTF is this, 1000x larger than Ralph's dick? It's potato as shit.
Shit. Sorry about that. Saved the thumbnail from Twitter instead of the full size somehow. I've fixed it.
That's why I didn't want to have to get shit from Twitter.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
Is there an itinerary for what Road Rage will do with the schedule?

I don't use Facebook but that's hilarious that his username is "bigdickmasterson".

Last edited:

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He uses classic fat girl selfie angles to try and hide his double chin. Ironically (or not) it's also how everyone normal height and above sees him.

View attachment 1777289

Interesting fake Gucci shirt the pig has. I've noted Sargon's fake shitty gucci shirt in the past too.
1607592114370.png

Authentic Gucci tees are $250-$300, which is equivalent to 37,000 lemons. Ones done in collaboration with other brands that contain trademark material goes up to $600, or 74,000 lemons. Maybe with all those Guntwinson lemons, the pig can buy an authentic one.

Oh wait, their biggest size is...
1607592286997.png

:'( FASH UN BRANDZ ARE AYELAWG HATERZ GAYTORR I AM FAT SHAMED THEY HAVE NO XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL GAYDOR

Old Man Mario

The ladies used to call me Jumpman
kiwifarms.net
The Gunt is like a certain piece of shit wrestling writer.
Fucking Vince Russo.
He fucks up everything when left to his own devices. Has cronies. Overstates his talent. Couldn't win a real fight.
Then again, he could be a Kenny Omega. Has horrible facial expressions. Thinks he's the best in the world. Is loved by people with low intelligence.

What say you @Captain Hank Murph ?

Status
Not open for further replies.