Ethan Oliver Ralph / TheRalphRetort / Jcaesar187 / the "Killstream" - Chronic fat alcoholic, abuser, deadbeat father, obsesses with male genitals, owner of a gunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daddy O'Shaughnessy

IDKFA
kiwifarms.net
If you were given three choices, what would you pick:
1) Tell your ex-girlfriend and mother of your baby that you still love her, she can come to you and you will work things out
2) Tell your ex-girlfriend and mother of your baby that you don't lover her, she should stay with her family and you will support her and her baby from afar
3) Tell your ex-girlfriend and mother of your baby that you don't really give a shit about her and her baby, but demand that she will move to you to live together with a pedophile e-fame groupy and that you will be incredibly angry if she doesn't have a threeway. But that's just the way you are and she's in the wrong if she can't see how great this would be for her.

Make your choice.

Section 230

Reincarnated as a 𝙁𝙖𝙜𝙜𝙤𝙩
kiwifarms.net
Slightly off topic, but I'm surprised Ralph can take a flight while coughing and other coof symptoms without providing a negative test result at the airport.
Is there no Covid control on domestic flights?
The science isn't quite up to date on whether the virus can be spread from pigs to humans yet. If anything, the airline should be ashamed of allowing farm animals on their aircraft.

Psicopax

-|- C15H10Cl2N2O2 -|-
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1778443

This message (and that whole screenshot) confirmed for me that the Vickers women have definitely contributed to Faith's insanity. What grandma/mom, knowing that her grandaughter/daughter is across the country, pregnant and alone with a violent felon, just not pick up when the call is urgent? I can't imagine what kind of conversation is so necessary that Faith had to wait. I'm sure most grandmas, even in the middle of a stroke, would want to pick up the urgent call.

Most young women reaching puberty get more than the "Oh, you're now a woman!" talk. A good mother/older female will drive home how they're the more vulnerable party in a relationship because they'll be the ones carrying the child. Usually they'll talk about how girls have to be vigilant because at the end of the day, if you're not ready to start a family, the baby will be your burden. The man always shirks responsibility. They say trust no man's word. By the time a girl is 18 this would have been reinforced for around 5 or 6 years. In this, Mama Vickers has clearly failed. Even hood rats ask their daughters to get IUDs.

Mama Vickers is why Faith was baby-crazy. Daddy Vickers is why she chose Ralph.

I know Faith has been home-schooled for a portion of high school. Has she not seen pregnant girls on campus? I bet she partook in side-eying the 15/16/17 year old girls that are 8 months pregnant walking around. What made her think at 19 people wouldn't look at her any different? She's going to find herself very isolated. If she has female friends her age, they won't want to hang out with her. They'll be busy with school, work, and messing around. Even if Faith gets her parents to watch the baby, her friends will still use Faith as an example of "well, I least I haven't fucked up my life that bad" and every interaction will have a twinge of pity. She'll be able to feel them lording over her. If she joins a regular mother/child play date group, she's going to meet women who are married, settled in life with a career, and wanting to start a family. These women might be almost 10 years older than her and will not be able to relate to Faith an she'll be wondering about where her life would've been is she had made different choices. If Faith joins a support group for fellow teen moms, she's going to run across the same type of mental illness that she has. There might be one or 2 in the group who are really trying to turn their lives around. They could be an inspiration to Faith or more likely, it'll be a crabs in a bucket situation.

Either way, sub-100 IQ white trash drama is all the same. It's always people having no impulse control and dealing with the consequences after.

I learn all my puberty talk from hip hop music. So aside from the criminal record of beating women, it also taught me:

My daddy said, "Trust no man but your brothers
And never leave your day ones in the gutter"
My daddy said, "Treat young girls like your mother"

My mama said, "Trust no ho, use a rubber"

TheBeanz

Heinz Meanz Beanz
kiwifarms.net
:thinking:
I wonder what was sent around 4:02?

1607595055660.png1607595077483.png

Notice how Faith seems to be replying to something when she says 'Then leave may out of the show' and there's a 4:03 timestamp indicating there's been another message in between her last barrage of shit at 4:01?

Really makes you wonder why Elric's such a faggot and isn't dropping the full logs. Nice drop tho Sam

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
Notice how Faith seems to be replying to something when she says 'Then leave may out of the show' and there's a 4:03 timestamp indicating there's been another message in between her last barrage of shit at 4:01?

Really makes you wonder why Elric's such a faggot and isn't dropping the full logs. Nice drop tho Sam
Am I missing something? For all intents and purposes Ralph could have just been applying lotion or wiping himself off in those two minutes. I don't really see a conspiracy here.

JAKL

kiwifarms.net
The Gunt is like a certain piece of shit wrestling writer.
Fucking Vince Russo.
He fucks up everything when left to his own devices. Has cronies. Overstates his talent. Couldn't win a real fight.
Then again, he could be a Kenny Omega. Has horrible facial expressions. Thinks he's the best in the world. Is loved by people with low intelligence.
Russo is a compliment to begin with and this might show my age a bit but if you don't know about Herb Abrams then you're missing out, Dark Side of the Ring did a great episode on him but lets just highlight his death for comparision to Ralph.

1607595683533.png

TheBeanz

Heinz Meanz Beanz
kiwifarms.net
Am I missing something? For all intents and purposes Ralph could have just been applying lotion or wiping himself off in those two minutes. I don't really see a conspiracy here.
Yeah, it totally could have been dead air. It was just her 'Then leave may out' comment that activated my almonds. Doesn't seem like a response to anything in the other message to me.

Psicopax

-|- C15H10Cl2N2O2 -|-
kiwifarms.net

Its not just there. The entire leak is full of holes and convenient cuts.
Don't get us wrong, Ralph is an irredeemable piece of shit.
But we don't know the full context.

HomerSimpson

I AM SO SMRT!
kiwifarms.net
Its not just there. The entire leak is full of holes and convenient cuts.
Don't get us wrong, Ralph is an irredeemable piece of shit.
But we don't know the full context.
You know full well that ralph would leak the un-edited texts in a second. In a fucking second, just so he could say "see that point where I said I would punch her in the stomach, she cut out the part where she said "don't punch me in the stomach" prompting me to say it." And I'm sorry. I can't do the ralph talking like you guys can.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
You know full well that ralph would leak the un-edited texts in a second. In a fucking second, just so he could say "see that point where I said I would punch her in the stomach, she cut out the part where she said "don't punch me in the stomach" prompting me to say it." And I'm sorry. I can't do the ralph talking like you guys can.
It requires more screaming and deflection. If you want to master Ralph speech then try yelling at a picture of a Pakistani woman taped to your wall.

Haru Okumura

The Empress
kiwifarms.net
I just wanted to note that Ethan did not confirm the 2 PM start time today, so it's possible that he may be much later than that.

I'll try to cover/recap as much of the IRL content as I can this weekend as I have in the past. Expect the guntguard (and kayfabers) to continue with their half-baked gay op to try to discredit the leaks and distract from the IRL stuff; please respond to their concern trolling via stickers only and otherwise ignore it instead of getting caught up in another maelstrom of autism that inflates the page count and makes the thread unreadable.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
I just wanted to note that Ethan did not confirm the 2 PM start time today, so it's possible that he may be much later than that.

I'll try to cover/recap as much of the IRL content as I can this weekend as I have in the past. Expect the guntguard (and kayfabers) to continue with their half-baked gay op to try to discredit the leaks and distract from the IRL stuff; please respond to their concern trolling via stickers only and otherwise ignore it instead of getting caught up in another maelstrom of autism that inflates the page count and makes the thread unreadable.
This is true. It supposes that his flight isn't delayed, he needs to unpack/eat/put a thumb in pantsu/start drinking/charge his electronics/so on and so on. Conversely, if he is on time, I think if this is the case this sweaty mess will cut the stream early and say he's tired. It's anyone's guess. I've never seen a Masterson Road Rage so I'm happy to be enlightened.

Status
Not open for further replies.