Ethan Oliver Ralph / TheRalphRetort / Jcaesar187 / the "Killstream" - Chronic fat alcoholic, abuser, deadbeat father, obsesses with male genitals, owner of a gunt

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lame Entropy

Cyberbullying should be a federal offense
kiwifarms.net
I don't think Ralph's paypigs give a shit about being called simps. Asides from it all obviously being edited, simps are simps for a reason. On that note, simping for women, lame but I can understand appreciating a nice pair of tits. Simping Ralph? A short obese degenerate? Who knows what's running through their little peanut brains.

John Andrews Stan

901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
Highlight feature, don’t fail us now. 🤞🏻

On the gaps in the leaks, it seems perfectly reasonable for someone to omit the occasional line that was irrelevant yet revealed something very personal about Faith or her family. It’s not like what was redacted was “HAHAHA I love role playing as an irredeemable gunt cunt and his dipshit baby mama, keep going!”

FM Bradley

Pussy Dryer
kiwifarms.net
I don't think Ralph's paypigs give a shit about being called simps. Asides from it all obviously being edited, simps are simps for a reason. On that note, simping for women, lame but I can understand appreciating a nice pair of tits. Simping Ralph? A short obese degenerate? Who knows what's running through their little peanut brains.
It's other obese degenerates. Exhibit A: Gaydur.

MyNameIsNobody

На Заре
kiwifarms.net
Personally, if someone wanted me to leak PMs like this I would refuse. I would take the unedited messages and I might edit out info if it revealed something that the source thought was incriminating. but the way these are edited its hard to say that the answers correspond with the questions being asked. The conversations dont tend to flow like a real argument would.
I'm not saying they are completely faked, because everything fits their characters, but the manipulation of them throws too much doubt of their veracity, for me. Really though, it's not like it matters, I don't think anything could make me see Ralph in a worse light than I already do.

I don't think they are faked but i do think they are part of some Gay Op.
Normally when people leak info its a big dump as a last "Fuck you" before they disappear, Like what Jamie Lynn Hughes did with Dick.

These leaks looks like they have been edited to push a narrative or something. They are presented with a lot of holes leaving us to fill them in, and we are filling them in with the information WE want it to be.
Personally i believe the leaks are from Mr. Vickers and is leaked in a way to get us and the other AyyyLoggers to go after Ralph even more. Basically using us as a personal army.
And that's gay as fuck.

Now it's not like i don't think that Ethan is a hotheaded sociopath that would use physical violence against someone if he thought he would win (aka. against women). But it is that the accusation is coming from what has to be the most untrustworthy source in this shitshow, Faith.
That bitch has lied for sympathy and attention since she found the internet, how many times has she claimed that she has been raped now?
Fuck that bitch.
And for that i would like to point out something, there is more than one lolcow here.
Faith and Mr. Vickers are as much lolcows as Ralph (Just not as big).
If we got the unedited leaks we would probably see Faith being more more or just as manipulative as Ralph and the edits are partially to hide that fact.

In the leaks where Faith asks if he has told Dick or Gator about "the thing"
And then says she won't say what the thing is as to trick him. that was shady as fuck, makes me believe she was planning on fucking him over already then and setting it up in the chats.
Ralph and Faith deserve each other, they are both scumbags that should be ridiculed.

Until we get the whole logs or verification from a outside source or Ralph himself i'm going to doubt the contents of them.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know full well that ralph would leak the un-edited texts in a second. In a fucking second, just so he could say "see that point where I said I would punch her in the stomach, she cut out the part where she said "don't punch me in the stomach" prompting me to say it." And I'm sorry. I can't do the ralph talking like you guys can.
Good point actually. If all the redacted shit isn't just dumb dead air and shit nobody cares about, and it will paint the pig in good light (you'll need 15 fuel tanks worth of paint), the gunt will be releasing them and yelling "ITS NAWWWWTTT TROOOOOOO GAYDUR WHERE U AT GAYDURR SWEEP IT UPP".

That said, I for one still want to see all the messages. I don't give a shit if Faith's mum's numbers and some other dumb personal stuff is redacted.

Since Ralph used BWI before, here's the list of flights going to Tampa:

Screenshot_20201210-074121.png

And then says she won't say what the thing is as to trick him. that was shady as fuck, makes me believe she was planning on fucking him over already then and setting it up in the chats.
Ralph and Faith deserve each other, they are both scumbags that should be ridiculed.
Oh boy I can't remember the source but I swear Matt Vickers did say that once Faith had gone back home, he coached her in what to say to let Ralph show what a piece of shit he was. She didn't believe it herself at that point, which was why he did that. That's why at times during the text exchange she is leading him to answer questions, or elaborate further on what he is talking about. (Also because she's a naïve 18/9 year old that is probably not the best emotionally, talking to her emotionally manipulative boyfriend.)

Edit: The source is Vickers' website and it doesn't support what I laid out above.
"Faith was actually with me throughout the whole day on December 2, when I started tweeting in the morning. I told her what I was doing, and I told her how he would respond. And every prediction I made came to fruition. In short, I demonstrated real time to Faith what a little bitch Ethan Ralph really is."
-http://www.aborttheretort.com/

I still believe the bit about the emotions, though. It's a foolish young woman who doesn't want to believe her prince charming is actually Ethan Ralph, editor in chief of the Ralph Retort and Host of the Killstream. Dates on these leaks would be very helpful to iron out the timeline.
Ethan Ralph editor in chief of the Ralph Retort and Host of the Killstreams.png

Last edited:

Psicopax

-|- C15H10Cl2N2O2 -|-
kiwifarms.net
Personally, if someone wanted me to leak PMs like this I would refuse. I would take the unedited messages and I might edit out info if it revealed something that the source thought was incriminating. but the way these are edited its hard to say that the answers correspond with the questions being asked. The conversations dont tend to flow like a real argument would.

I don't think they are faked but i do think they are part of some Gay Op.
Normally when people leak info its a big dump as a last "Fuck you" before they disappear, Like what Jamie Lynn Hughes did with Dick.

These leaks looks like they have been edited to push a narrative or something. They are presented with a lot of holes leaving us to fill them in, and we are filling them in with the information WE want it to be.
Personally i believe the leaks are from Mr. Vickers and is leaked in a way to get us and the other AyyyLoggers to go after Ralph even more. Basically using us as a personal army.
And that's gay as fuck.

Now it's not like i don't think that Ethan is a hotheaded sociopath that would use physical violence against someone if he thought he would win (aka. against women). But it is that the accusation is coming from what has to be the most untrustworthy source in this shitshow, Faith.
That bitch has lied for sympathy and attention since she found the internet, how many times has she claimed that she has been raped now?
Fuck that bitch.
And for that i would like to point out something, there is more than one lolcow here.
Faith and Mr. Vickers are as much lolcows as Ralph (Just not as big).
If we got the unedited leaks we would probably see Faith being more more or just as manipulative as Ralph and the edits are partially to hide that fact.

Until we get the whole logs or verification from a outside source or Ralph himself i'm going to doubt the contents of them.
Careful. If you ask questions, people will get mad and call you a gay opper or kayfaber. Just blindly accept and believe.

Good point actually. If all the redacted shit isn't just dumb dead air and shit nobody cares about, and it will paint the pig in good light (you'll need 15 fuel tanks worth of paint), the gunt will be releasing them and yelling "ITS NAWWWWTTT TROOOOOOO GAYDUR WHERE U AT GAYDURR SWEEP IT UPP".

That said, I for one still want to see all the messages. I don't give a shit if Faith's mum's numbers and some other dumb personal stuff is redacted.
As for this, it is a good point but i don't think anything in the leaks will make Ralph look better. I'm not sure that its possible. What is possible is that the things that were removed make Faith look worse, and Ralph look like the same irredeemable piece of shit as he always were. Also sometimes the mundane shit is some of the funniest. Just an example is the small message about Ralph not being able to talk because he is currently fist deep in lotion.

----

People asking questions are called gay oppers and kayfabers because they don't blindly accept the DM leaks that are clearly cut and coming from people who have been sitting in DM's with Vickers and Faith for months planning this.
That isn't being called a gay-op but asking questions is? The absolute state.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀🎩
I'll take the hats, fuck it :gunt:

Edit: positioned the hat better on the guntwave

Status
Not open for further replies.