Ethan Oliver Ralph / TheRalphRetort / Jcaesar187 / the "Killstream" - Chronic fat alcoholic, abuser, deadbeat father, obsesses with male genitals, owner of a gunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Godwinson was a mod in ade and Tachy’s server and got demoted for kicking weev out.

View attachment 1778742
Every day you sound more like a pussy Godwinson. You make "interviews" and try to destroy people with drama, but making fun of BS that even Kurt Eichenwald calls false is too much for you?
Why do I feel he is trying to get Adezero and the other cunt into trouble for the Gunt's sake? I cannot wait for Godwinson's harvest to begin as well.

naught sock account 1

KILL COUNT: 3
kiwifarms.net
This is a meme. Ade kicked a guy called 'Ihazcandy' who posted the above response. Godwinson reactivated his twitter to post the copypasta, triggering a bunch of other people to do the same.

All the evidence has since been deleted, and I didn't bother capturing anything, but this is what happened.

Godwinson was merely making fun of a mod, not in fact a disgruntled mod.
this was posted as they swept up general chat.
weev has an account here afaik.
IMG_4973.jpg

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
>$50k Gets him the house, the house can get a lein but a straight up foreclosure is unlikely. He figures he will eventually have another round of Bumper crop shows, and there is a chance he might. This will sheild the $50k he can borrow against in emergencies.
the 50k is already down to 25k

If a judge rules on his child support payments based on recent earning that child support check will be a joke
i was talking more the criminal charges

My opinion is this is gonna be a criminal case loss, but a civil case win. The idea of being financially ruined and having a lein on your property is horrifying to an adult, but to a manchild like ralph here is what he sees
you dont have to lose a criminal case to spend tons of money on it, the opposite is actually usually true,

Of course if he goes back to jail that will be in L in his book and destroy everything, but if not in Ralph's mind he is winning. This isn't because he is an IRL winner, it is because the bar for victory is so low. He see's himself as a winner despite living at home well past the age of 30, and most of us would see this as fucking embarrassing.
Once you see things as Ralph sees them, you'll get it.
i dont think ralph sees his life as a win i think hes just trying to convince himself, you dont browse kiwi (and possibly sock no names mentioned lol i think he has past confirmed socks) in your own thread trying to undermine every little thing, you dont constantly mention and seethe at haters and go on thirty minute tirades when a friend in the most vague of terms references them, you dont reduce everything to "wah i have money" and then blatantly lie about your income stating its exponentially higher than the then easy to find all time lemon total if youre a secure person, you dont try to threaten people in something you admit was a dumb confrontation because they made a joke about pokling your belly.

this is a grown man who has been bullied to the point we made him refer to his belly as a gut cunt

RichardRApe

Pedophiles Hate Me - Learn My 1 Simple Trick
kiwifarms.net
Bruh, what is with this christian larp, this is especially rich coming from her due to her actions in the past. Also the fact that they’re going to attend to a basically a orgy this weekend
Maybe after years of degeneracy, drug abuse, alcoholism, diabetes and constant feces-induced mouth and nasal bacteria infections he knows he's nearing the end of the line. Someone mentioned earlier this may be some kind of twisted porcine bucket list.

George Cuckzunian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) you should really calm down
kiwifarms.net
the 50k is already down to 25k
That's news to me. What happened? Lol, that will Barely get a down payment with a bank on a shitty town home. Asset shielding looks like it ain't gonna happen unless he makes a move fast and a miracle happens.
i dont think ralph sees his life as a win
I would agree. No one should.
i think hes just trying to convince himself
Sorta. I mean again see it from his point of view, he has never worked a day in his life and has become internet famous. He has access to pussy he would of never had access to before (granted this is assuming he would of never bettered himself or did anything with his life). You dirty plebs work 40 hour weeks and are irrelavent while Ralph is on a first name basis with all the hottest up and comers and internet legends like Dick Masterson. He only works 3 hours a night and has an army of simps he milks.

It is part delusion, part manchild mindset of free time and low bills = winning, part clout chasing and name dropping, part king of the shit hill mentality.
this is a grown man who has been bullied to the point we made him refer to his belly as a gut cunt

High Tea

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bruh, what is with this christian larp, this is especially rich coming from her due to her actions in the past. Also the fact that they’re going to attend to a basically a orgy this weekend
Part of it is everyone is posting Bible verses in this sphere for some reason. If she really had a religious epiphany, this is not the kind of things she would post. She would say, 'Please sit with us if you aren't baptized and I'll help you get baptized. Let me save you like I was saved', (even though that's the last person I would trust for that). This is also Baked's schtick now and he's making bank - religious talk, degenerate irl streaming. She wouldn't be putting stuff like this out there if it wasn't a trend. It's basic bitch, trying to be popular with those around her posting.

PhoBingas

There are Bosnians outside of my house.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bruh, what is with this christian larp, this is especially rich coming from her due to her actions in the past. Also the fact that they’re going to attend to basically a orgy this weekend
Is it bizarro world? The Killstream abortion pig is a Christian? I thought they took a pretty hard line stance against abortion? Pey's got a higher kill count than some LA cops.

ElAbominacion

😭😭😭😭😤😤
kiwifarms.net
Part of it is everyone is posting Bible verses in this sphere for some reason. If she really had a religious epiphany, this is not the kind of things she would post. She would say, 'Please sit with us if you aren't baptized and I'll help you get baptized. Let me save you like I was saved', (even though that's the last person I would trust for that). This is also Baked's schtick now and he's making bank - religious talk, degenerate irl streaming. She wouldn't be putting stuff like this out there if it wasn't a trend. It's basic bitch, trying to be popular with those around her posting.
Someone needs to crusaderpost this thot into oblivion. Just get a clip of PPP's rant on her and spam it over and over.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Bruh, what is with this christian larp, this is especially rich coming from her due to her actions in the past. Also the fact that they’re going to attend to basically a orgy this weekend
there is no after life ralph only the deep unconcious silence of oblivion
That's news to me. What happened? Lol, that will Barely get a down payment with a bank on a shitty town home. Asset shielding looks like it ain't gonna happen unless he makes a move fast and a miracle happens.
he just spent it like a wigger on drank and starbucks etc
Sorta. I mean again see it from his point of view, he has never worked a day in his life and has become internet famous. He has access to pussy he would of never had access to before (granted this is assuming he would of never bettered himself or did anything with his life). You dirty plebs work 40 hour weeks and are irrelavent while Ralph is on a first name basis with all the hottest up and comers and internet legends like Dick Masterson. He only works 3 hours a night and has an army of simps he milks.

It is part delusion, part manchild mindset of free time and low bills = winning, part clout chasing and name dropping, part king of the shit hill mentality.
well hes never worked but do think that shames him because hes constantly trying to insist mostly to himself his job is work and pretending something simple like watching a video requires this huge behind the scenes apparatus only ralph could manage to set in motion and manage. i think he might actually agree in private at least that the quality of women he has is gone down and at about the same quantity. He used to have alien gf and nora and now has unwashed meth teeth acne riddled haggard teens and cronenberg body horror face and flat ass/tits pantsu, hes certainly treated the later two with more contempt. the only extra he seems to have had from before was ade but she knew him before his efame and he got it once before being drugged and then humiliated, i dont think even he is deluded enough to really think hes winning in that regard its why his only retort is positing we get absolutely nothing.

also ive made more than ralph just searching parks and parking lots

idk maybe in his drug binges he feels like hes winning i kind of doubt he ever thinks of himself as a winner though

L. Duse

kiwifarms.net
He loved Nora, he talks constanlty about her, he remnises about her and i bet he kept alot of her things. Ade was just so he could brag about having a girlfriend as she was first unviled in an argument with janny jewsh.

To be fair, he kept on talking about both of them.

I can't imagine Ralph truly loving anyone even Nora or having true friends knowing what we know. It seems he gets into relationships for selfish reasons and sees friends and lovers as loyal minions rather than equals. Seeing how he fell out with @Null because of a corn joke, it is clear he doesn't really see him as a friend never mind the years of working together.

If he really loved Nora, he would not have cheated on her by preying on his female audience calling them "backup plans".

KeeKee

kiwifarms.net
DEAR MR. VICKERS:

To whom it may concern,

You are at fault. You sir deserve blame. We see how Faith is and that's a reflection on you and your wife. What would compel a 18 year old kid, YES SHE IS A DANG ON KID, to run away? You carry out this war because of PRIDE. All Faith ever needed was love and a firm hand or discipline. My pappi put me to work, said idle hands are for the devil.

That's all I'm going to Monday morning quarterback this but Nature or nurture? I'll never truly know so you get a pass from me sir. I will criticize how you handled this situation. Now I can let slide your ignorance but as soon as you realized what the IBS community was like, you should have ghosted. You got some really bored people taking other people's pain as entertainment. Not all mind you but too many. You think you'll ever beat Ethan? How naive of you. Ethans a predator posing as a house pet, the only thing that spared you from his wrath was his love of your daughter. You handled this in the absolute worse way. So now to the purpose of the letter, if she decides to come back don't go to war again. It only hurts your daughter, it was you that painted her as a liar and mentally unstable, not Ethan. You did more psychological damage to her than Ethan did because I do believe Ethan loves her. Ethan hated you because of faith but you're blind to her manipulation and blame Ethan.

Stay gone and be gone

This is why you never trust an ex killstream fan, once a gunt always a gunt.

You are correct about vickers being a scun, but your neglecting to mention the part where ralph groomed a senior in highschool and helped fuel the delusions that led to her running away

Btw: I really hope the flashy gif profile picture is a honeypot used to thanos snap everyone participating. This thread would be improved 1000x

Status
Not open for further replies.