Ethan Ralph Gunt Report - From /Baph/ to ED to /cow/ and kiwi the internet's toy

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Some no name alawg decided to call up the company currently hosting Ralph’s merch to get it banned from the store
im not crying over ethan ralph losing his merch store but theres really no reason to flag it, he sells what? 2 shirts? this might actually double his sales to 4 shirts if anything. hell his merch might actually lose him tons of money and now he has an excuse for his ego to stop bleeding money on boxes of unsold stickers "the aylawgs would just flag it anyway" . side note dont people with lower demand merch or who dont have as much resources usually have it where the merch is only actually made when you order it? so that way the company slaps your design on an stock shirt when someone orders instead of you building a hoarders rats nest of boxes of stickers and other neo nazi paraphernalia?

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
This guy pretending to be a tranny is a desperate attention whore. The kind of person who lives for negative attention.

The shop is still up right now, but if it does get taken down, Ralph should not address the attention whore. If he did, the attention whore would continue to go after Ralph's shops for more attention. This is a person who (IIRC) literally ate his own shit to get on The Dick Show. He will aggressively pursue anything that gets him more attention.

I have an interest in my funny Ralph content being free from this attention whore, so here's what I suggest:
Ralph, blame me for it. Kiwi Farms did it. Ignore the attention whore. Your fans would believe it, give you sympathy money for it. Attention whore will go away.

(Assuming the attention whore even gets it taken down. If not, completely ignore it.)

RickestRickCriminal

Cyborg Genius
kiwifarms.net
so that way the company slaps your design on an stock shirt when someone orders instead of you building a hoarders rats nest of boxes of stickers and other neo nazi paraphernalia?
Having an inventory at your house would be unnecessary, it's space without use. There's better things you could use that space for that can make da gunt a profit. But who am I to say how da gunt wins his bread, anyway?

Spectre_06

My views do not reflect the Kiwi Farms in any way.
kiwifarms.net
This guy pretending to be a tranny is a desperate attention whore. The kind of person who lives for negative attention.

The shop is still up right now, but if it does get taken down, Ralph should not address the attention whore. If he did, the attention whore would continue to go after Ralph's shops for more attention. This is a person who (IIRC) literally ate his own shit to get on The Dick Show. He will aggressively pursue anything that gets him more attention.

I have an interest in my funny Ralph content being free from this attention whore, so here's what I suggest:
Ralph, blame me for it. Kiwi Farms did it. Ignore the attention whore. Your fans would believe it, give you sympathy money for it. Attention whore will go away.

(Assuming the attention whore even gets it taken down. If not, completely ignore it.)
He's not going to ignore it. Either way Ralph's whole schtick is to talk about how people are coming after him, whether they succeed or not. He's guaranteed to talk about the Loony Troon and then drag you into the middle of it by saying, "An' here's broke dick Joshua Connor Moon talkin' 'bout how he is excited I'm bein' cancelled by one of his fucking tranny mods!"

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Having an inventory at your house would be unnecessary, it's space without use. There's better things you could use that space for that can make da gunt a profit. But who am I to say how da gunt wins his bread, anyway?
i mean specifically i could have sworn other youtubers said the merch was print on demand not them premaking batches and putting it wherever or the company putting it wherever

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
He's not going to ignore it. Either way Ralph's whole schtick is to talk about how people are coming after him, whether they succeed or not. He's guaranteed to talk about the Loony Troon and then drag you into the middle of it by saying, "An' here's broke dick Joshua Connor Moon talkin' 'bout how he is excited I'm bein' cancelled by one of his fucking tranny mods!"
The attention whore isn't a tranny. This is a man who will debase himself endlessly for even a single extra viewer. Just having a few dozen people watch him is worth eating his shit over. This is a really low functioning mentally ill person who is chronically online. Just fucking ignore the goblin.

Lore Master

kiwifarms.net

You are going to be blamed regardless of this guy or not. You try to assign reason to Ralph. There isn't any. If something bad happens to him. Then it is Jewsh's fault.

I honestly couldn't care less that this guy took the time to try to get Ralph's shit banned. Ralph has done this to countless people (on Stream.me and Dlive), so I ain't gonna moral fag about whether it's right or wrong or some altruistic freedom of speech argument. I look at flagging and reporting people on a case by case basis. If they report people, fuck em. Report and fuck their shit up too. If they aren't known for doing it. Leave them alone.

PhoBingas

There are Bosnians outside of my house.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey Ralph. How about a truce? You don't flag my shit, I give you a little something-something?
present.jpeg
Right there, just for you, buddy; some gently used Wendy's. Crispy chicken and bacon too! That'll be yours if you can just stop being a flaggot.

David Spadem

More Gunt A-Logging coming soon, watch this space.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some more content over on IP2 about Ralph.
Since Ralph's been shilling Alice's upcoming appearance tonight, they aren't happy he's trying to leech content from the IRL Streaming Community there and milking Alice's fight past the point of relevancy.
Currently on Front Page.

https://ip2always.win/p/12i3lAkTVk/fat-faggot-leech-of-the-irl-comm/c/

Comments:
1616546320188.png

That bottom most recent comment though. :story:
Quick google of the username and it looks like it is actually one of Ralph's (Speculated) Discord Mods. @Vetti would quote but couldn't, thanks for documenting this.
https://ip2always.win/u/greensteel/
1616546436903.png

1616547031538.png

"No one thinks he is cool - but obsessing over him also is not. No one outside of extremely online people know who he is. He’s an opportunist with a limited guest rolodex." - GreenSteel
He won't be a mod any longer with comments like that.

The referenced post in the screenshot above from this mod /u/Therightstuff hours earlier.

1616548973328.png

Last edited:

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
"No one thinks he is cool - but obsessing over him also is not. No one outside of extremely online people know who he is. He’s an opportunist with a limited guest rolodex." - GreenSteel
ralph you dumb fuck youd literally have an easier time trying to astroturf kiwifarms and imageboards again than you ever will with ip2, we want to see you say angry comments in a dumb drunken hick wigger way, they want to see the cops shoot you in the face and drag your desecrated corpse through the streets with tts blaring

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net
Some more content over on IP2 about Ralph.
Since Ralph's been shilling Alice's upcoming appearance tonight, they aren't happy he's trying to leech content from the IRL Streaming Community there and milking Alice's fight past the point of relevancy.
Currently on Front Page.

https://ip2always.win/p/12i3lAkTVk/fat-faggot-leech-of-the-irl-comm/c/

Comments:
View attachment 2023383

That bottom most recent comment though. :story:
Quick google of the username and it looks like it is actually one of Ralph's (Speculated) Discord Mods. @Vetti would quote but couldn't, thanks for documenting this.
https://ip2always.win/u/greensteel/
View attachment 2023386

View attachment 2023411

The referenced post in the screenshot above from this mod /u/Therightstuff hours earlier.

View attachment 2023488
Can confirm that Greensteel is in fact, Green Danger one of Ralph's discord mods. Gunt is such a large part of his life that he feels the need to register or any site to defend his mensch, faggot.

FuzzMushr00m

kiwifarms.net
Ooh boy I had a rough time finding Ethan's old Slack log today since ED is broken. I couldn't even find it in the old gunt thread so here it is. There's nothing of value here, it would be nice to find the full log though :optimistic:
link
archive

PurpleFoxx

mask on, mask off
kiwifarms.net
(Cannot archive currently)
May and Ralph fight Riley, Bird, and Mint at Digi's front door when they come to pick up May's belongings.
Content gold, must watch.

Inquisitor_BadAss

The only person who fell for Nulls April fools
kiwifarms.net
(Cannot archive currently)
May and Ralph fight Riley, Bird, and Mint at Digi's front door when they come to pick up May's belongings.
Content gold, must watch.
I wish the camera got close on Ralph’s beat down. Can’t wait to see of this fat fuck and his pedophile whore try and spin that it wasn’t their fault.