Ethan Ralph Gunt Report - From /Baph/ to ED to /cow/ and kiwi the internet's toy

Hubert J Catterwall

Keknation
kiwifarms.net
This guy pretending to be a tranny is a desperate attention whore. The kind of person who lives for negative attention.

The shop is still up right now, but if it does get taken down, Ralph should not address the attention whore. If he did, the attention whore would continue to go after Ralph's shops for more attention. This is a person who (IIRC) literally ate his own shit to get on The Dick Show. He will aggressively pursue anything that gets him more attention.

I have an interest in my funny Ralph content being free from this attention whore, so here's what I suggest:
Ralph, blame me for it. Kiwi Farms did it. Ignore the attention whore. Your fans would believe it, give you sympathy money for it. Attention whore will go away.

(Assuming the attention whore even gets it taken down. If not, completely ignore it.)
This man is an assmad tranny. Upset over a poo eating cyclops getting revenge seeing Null sperg out this hard is epic kill yourself null pedo tranny. :)

Vinluv Handesbukia

Acclaimed Winkologist
kiwifarms.net
My boys got a Wikipedia !
EE857939-9663-475B-8033-5355D5B408E1.jpeg

Zelos Wilder

A drunk, a pervert, a junkie and a sodimizer.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'dl like to note Ralph once got very upset over some people joking that he had raped and killed a girl behind an arbys in 1998.

it's alleged current year Ralph choked poor innocent Faith with the lolicon watching.

Neither are prolly true.
I still hold the arbys joke as a highlight of my kiwi farms posting.

naught sock account 1

KILL COUNT: 3
kiwifarms.net
note this first cap was around when adezero and tachys facade finnaky fell...
...the simps took long enough to see the light.

archivists never forget, the cow fears the archivist...
small update: big day in the guntsphere...
So they were going on a banning and kicking spree, the reason they gave me are these screenshots

What had happened was there was another user named Cabernet in the server, both him and I are from the same country (Australia)

He went on stream one day and criticised Ades dating history, this got Tachy upset and she believed it was me who was on stream

She proceeded to get a clip of me talking and compared it to Cabernet speaking, she was convinced it was me and said I was trying to disguise my voice by making it sound different whilst also trying to leave it the same so they wouldn't know I changed it (this can be confirmed by multiple people)

So the user Cabernet took my name and pfp which I did not mind and ran with the joke and became my Liquid (MGS)

Ade saw the comments and blocked and banned me and designated my server as a Ade/Tachy hate server

Now a few problems with Ades speculation:
1. She has been in my server since the beginning, so she saw the different ranks and the different colours
2. Sol and the other Eli have the same colour, why would I who also gave themselves admin power with a different colour be yello?
3. Ade knew how to contact me and ask me, but she did not
4. She could click on the names and see mine is the real one

Edit: to clarify this was in my own discord server which Ade was apart of since the beginning

Cabernet still has my name and I do not mind

View attachment 2066058

View attachment 2066055
splendid taste in men, both sides are shite ass napkins, they deserve it.
Roughly one or two months ago Adezero approached me with a very unique request.

She claimed that a "friend" wanted me specifically to dox the owner of Teaclips (Booberlee/Amber) because she knew that we had talked before and that we had gotten relatively close-ish.

Her "friend" offered a sum of $200 for the ordeal if I could provide her with information that she couldn't find herself.

I don't dox people unless I hate them. Regardless of your opinions on @Fslur, I'm kind to everyone until they give me a reason not to be.

At the time, I informed Teaclips that it was happening and asked her for a fake address to hand over to me.

I also grabbed the Social Security Number of some dead nigger from the same state.

I handed all of this over to Adrienne.

Lo an behold, I discover that the moment I do someone who totally isn't her published a thread here on kiwifarms including all of the exact same dox information that I had handed over.

For whatever reason Adrienne truly hates Amber with a heated passion. I don't know if it's because of some retarded sense of jealousy due to being younger and not having a forehead the size of a planet, or if it's because she's truly a paranoid woman and snakes on anyone she can behind the scenes.

For anyone unaware, Ade is an ex of mine. We dated (and lived together) long before I became the current admin of Encyclopedia Dramatica and we broke up a few months after I acquired the site.

We were on decent terms and doing business contracts here and there until about roughly a month ago when she decided to start dating the last admin of the wiki who is currently still in jail.

Initially I respected her decision, and thought to simply never mention her name again while more or less just letting her romp around with whatever pedophiles or other scum she so desired.

The reason for me coming forward with this publicly is because someone showed this screenshot of her in a discord voice chat with Likeicare (after confirming himself to be a pedophile on her livestream) of her publicly posting a conversation I had with her while we were on decent terms about a plan of mine to acquire the trademark to the website, alongside the legalities involved of what it could mean for cloned versions.

View attachment 2122551View attachment 2122649

As well as other things I've caught her red handed in.

P.S. Ade, when you eventually read this (because I know you will) I want to be very clear about something.

Don't fuck with me again.

Don't even so much as mention my business.

You've continuously kept my name in your mouth throughout the past month and I find that to be absolutely unacceptable.

For every time I see you mention my name I will post one of your nudes, of which I have an entire folder.

View attachment 2122573

If you push me farther than that, I'll dump a video of you having one of your absolutely incredible yet common BPD-ridden manic attacks where you're screaming and hitting yourself while rolling on the floor and claiming you want to die.

P.S. 2: Electric Boogaloo

The accurate dox of Adrienne Blair:

24570 Lincoln Ct, Farmington Hills, MI 48335

+17345856277

View attachment 2122624

uh oh @floom i-is this you? @adezero
titties and ass napkins flung every which way with wanton disregard...
More tits btw:

This private information is unavailable to guests due to policies enforced by third-parties.
This private information is unavailable to guests due to policies enforced by third-parties.

Mango Unchained

Cocaine & Cocaine accessories
kiwifarms.net
20210519_125314.jpg

I've been listening to Ethan Ralph VS Vaush on the Drunken Peasants Show, the Highlights Version that is. After listening for five times over many days, I've decided to tally mark how often he blurts out "Ta be 'onest witcha" in 1 hour and 17 minutes.

People say "That's not true" is his cathphrase, but for me it's this. As if that permadrunk lump of detritus has to reassure himself that he's on the right side of things, and so he drops this verbiage every time he retaliates.

Last edited:

naught sock account 1

kiwifarms.net
if :gunt: plays his cards right someday he can be as big as dsp, he better be using the dsp playbook.
which leads me to my next wild notion, certain people hate ralph, will a fred fuchs arise? if so who will it be and how will it come about ?
:story: :story: :story: :story:

naught sock account 1

kiwifarms.net