Ethan Ralph illegally files DMCA takedown notice -

4str4staleatherbelt

AHHHHHH!
kiwifarms.net
Ethan Ralph has driven Jersh to drink. The pressure of being DMCA'd may have psychologically broke him. Not as broken as his dick but it's only a matter of time now. He's even adding needless lols like Ralph.
View attachment 2064791
✅ broke dick (can't coom)
✅ broke brain (alcoholism)
✅ broke irl (has to ebeg)
✅ loser (Null says having at least one kid is winning compared to those with none.)

Ethan Ralph has truly won and Null wishes he was the gunt.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Ralph doesn't wear underwear because it causes increased sweating
i dont think thats even true though, it separates parts of your body from each other and absorbs sweat regardless which im fucking astounded gunty doesnt seem to realize, i mean does he see his slimy ftm ballsack-less cock get slimy and gross and sweaty and all his sweaty crotch meats congealing and pooling together without a buffer or absorber and really think "thank god i dont have a thin piece of cloth down there or itd get reallllllll nasty". what a fucking retard. youre not a green beret avoiding gangrene in some third world hell hole gunt youre a fat sweaty bull dyke running around humid but gentle climes letting greasy fatty folds rub and pool their yield together to bring misery to the rest of us

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
i dont think thats even true though, it separates parts of your body from each other and absorbs sweat regardless which im fucking astounded gunty doesnt seem to realize, i mean does he see his slimy ftm ballsack-less cock get slimy and gross and sweaty and all his sweaty crotch meats congealing and pooling together without a buffer or absorber and really think "thank god i dont have a thin piece of cloth down there or itd get reallllllll nasty". what a fucking retard. youre not a green beret avoiding gangrene in some third world hell hole gunt youre a fat sweaty bull dyke running around humid but gentle climes letting greasy fatty folds rub and pool their yield together to bring misery to the rest of us
I don't think any of us really want to hear more about his crotch rot but the a-log joke is that someone is gonna pants this motherfucker in public (DO IT IP2). Enjoy what's left of your lunch or the nightmares, dear Kiwis.

EDIT: Get on it, Ralph for those sponsors for KillstreamTV. Gold Bond and Vaseline Intensive Care lotion are your biggest contenders.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
I don't think any of us really want to hear more about his crotch rot but the a-log joke is that someone is gonna pants this motherfucker in public (DO IT IP2). Enjoy what's left of your lunch or the nightmares, dear Kiwis.

EDIT: Get on it, Ralph for those sponsors for KillstreamTV. Gold Bond and Vaseline Intensive Care lotion are your biggest contenders.
speaking of gold bond reminds me of that one guy who posted here about a similar ailment he had. i think ralph could actually worm himself into a health community if he tried to solve his innumerable problems and advertised solutions to them, maybe even an infowars esque snake oil sale. that would mean ralph having to do anything to curtail even for a moment his fucked habits though

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
speaking of gold bond reminds me of that one guy who posted here about a similar ailment he had. i think ralph could actually worm himself into a health community if he tried to solve his innumerable problems and advertised solutions to them, maybe even an infowars esque snake oil sale. that would mean ralph having to do anything to curtail even for a moment his fucked habits though
While true, the horrible tale of the road to recovery from Chronic Swamp Ass is probably not really what anyone had in mind. Gator's not just a customer, he's also the president.

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net
Ralph doesn't wear underwear because it causes increased sweating (and therefore chaffing of the gunt)? So he waddles around with mudbutt all day? JFC I can't imagine how dirty those pants/leisure wear he uses eventually become. Much less his bedsheets. That's just gross.
You just know he wears the same clothing for weeks on end without washing it too. Pantsu must feel real trad now washing out weeks old piss and shit stains from his shorts.

4str4staleatherbelt

AHHHHHH!
kiwifarms.net
Ralph doesn't wear underwear because it causes increased sweating (and therefore chaffing of the gunt)? So he waddles around with mudbutt all day? JFC I can't imagine how dirty those pants/leisure wear he uses eventually become. Much less his bedsheets. That's just gross.
Have we ever seen him out of the chair during a show? Perhaps he wears no pants at all to keep cool during a show. Freegunting. Maybe sits on a towel to not stain the chair?

Gaming Gamer

kiwifarms.net
I'm not being hyperbolic here; can someone tell me why the fuck anyone supports this guy? It can't be because he's a "champion of free speech" because he does petty, moronic shit like this. It can't be because he's a masculine badass, because he throws fits over petty insults and blocks all of his opposition at the slightest provocation. Is it really just because he echoes a certain political leaning? Do his viewers have Stockholm after all these years?

I'll take a stab at a possible theory and its similar to what PPP said in his stream. Gator wants to hold the golden broom of power and be top janny. He's just a grocery bagger, he has no power in life and the only time he does have power is when he cohosts the Ralph Retort. I believe this is similar to Ralph viewers. Yes Ralph is all those things you mentioned (but) I believe he is a model to his viewers of the sorts. Not a role model per se, but his life has drama which is entertainment and breaks the monotony of life. I believe his viewers lives are so boring and monotonous like Shannon' (Gator) that he's a model of breaking away from the monotony of life.

The next question to ask is "why not choose an actual role model like a gym bro or something?" They are not relatable to the average Ralphamale viewer. What gymbro do you see bagging groceries? You don't, they are typically doing something fitness related not bagging groceries. Ralph is your everyday stereotypical white trash guy. But he's one of very many so he's an outlet for other white trash folks that lack self awareness like him. I agree he's not masculine, but he's white trash masculine. He's not a well spoken political commentator, but he is an informed white trash commentator that speaks up. He represents an attainable goal that other trash can strive to be.

7he47r0n

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'll take a stab at a possible theory and its similar to what PPP said in his stream. Gator wants to hold the golden broom of power and be top janny. He's just a grocery bagger, he has no power in life and the only time he does have power is when he cohosts the Ralph Retort. I believe this is similar to Ralph viewers. Yes Ralph is all those things you mentioned (but) I believe he is a model to his viewers of the sorts. Not a role model per se, but his life has drama which is entertainment and breaks the monotony of life. I believe his viewers lives are so boring and monotonous like Shannon' (Gator) that he's a model of breaking away from the monotony of life.

The next question to ask is "why not choose an actual role model like a gym bro or something?" They are not relatable to the average Ralphamale viewer. What gymbro do you see bagging groceries? You don't, they are typically doing something fitness related not bagging groceries. Ralph is your everyday stereotypical white trash guy. But he's one of very many so he's an outlet for other white trash folks that lack self awareness like him. I agree he's not masculine, but he's white trash masculine. He's not a well spoken political commentator, but he is an informed white trash commentator that speaks up. He represents an attainable goal that other trash can strive to be.
The simplest explanation is usually true. There are a lot of stupid, boorish, despicable people. Mr. Ralph is all three, so they cheer on one of their own.

CeeShape

kiwifarms.net

will it be possible to post a video of him telling the stream he works at a market as a bagger? i know that this gets said here alot. i have not heard when he said he is working as a bagger now only that he is trainning for a job . so it is funny to hear him say he works now as a bagger LOL. i did try to find the origin of it but couldnt find it thanks