Ethan Ralph illegally files DMCA takedown notice -

Gaming Gamer

kiwifarms.net
will it be possible to post a video of him telling the stream he works at a market as a bagger? i know that this gets said here alot. i have not heard when he said he is working as a bagger now only that he is trainning for a job . so it is funny to hear him say he works now as a bagger LOL. i did try to find the origin of it but couldnt find it thanks

That has been lost to time because I believe it was said during the YouTube days.

SargonF00t

Bewildered Ape is a Closeted Gay, after Green Card
kiwifarms.net
So if Ralph doesn't take Jersh to court for copyright infringement and therefore the strike is reversed, is Ralph free to lodge another copyright strike in a few weeks time if Jersh covers future Patreon content of Gunty's?

Does Ralph not acting in good faith and being exposed for that, limit his future ability to fuck over Jersh's channel?

Inquisitor_BadAss

The only person who fell for Nulls April fools
kiwifarms.net
So if Ralph doesn't take Jersh to court for copyright infringement and therefore the strike is reversed, is Ralph free to lodge another copyright strike in a few weeks time if Jersh covers future Patreon content of Gunty's?

Does Ralph not acting in good faith and being exposed for that, limit his future ability to fuck over Jersh's channel?
This is entirely speculation but he’s possibly waiting for the strike to expire before he makes another one. There’s no punishment for frivolous claims so it could be a rolling thing for a while.

Takayuki Yagami

Justice is Blind, and Autistic
kiwifarms.net
Ralph doesn't wear underwear because it causes increased sweating (and therefore chaffing of the gunt)? So he waddles around with mudbutt all day? JFC I can't imagine how dirty those pants/leisure wear he uses eventually become. Much less his bedsheets. That's just gross.
And he apparently wears basketball/gym shorts, which breath pretty well, which means everyone around him very much smells the swamp ass.

AnOminous

each malted milk ball might be their last
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
(((YouTube))) operates in such a manner he could literally just continually file utterly false copyright claims over shit he doesn't even own at all, and they wouldn't do anything about it. Welcome to 🤡 🌏 copyright law. Josh would actually have to sue him.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
(((YouTube))) operates in such a manner he could literally just continually file utterly false copyright claims over shit he doesn't even own at all, and they wouldn't do anything about it. Welcome to 🤡 🌏 copyright law. Josh would actually have to sue him.
Even in this particular instance, it would be an incredible feat to pull off a 512(f) knowing misrepresentation claim. In the 23 year history of the DMCA, only TWO cases have been tried successfully for 512(f).

It's literally open season with the DMCA. Are you unafraid of committing perjury in the US? Then you have what it takes to file a copyright complaint on behalf of anyone or no one to any content anywhere on the Internet. You don't have to prove anything and nothing is stopping you. The DMCA won't change until some Russians figure this out and go apeshit with it.

HELLO YES IT'S ME BOB IGOR I AM WRITING TO YOU FROM [email protected] IN REGARDS TO RED LETTER MEDIA'S STAR WARS VIDEOS.
YES YES UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY BLYAT

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Even in this particular instance, it would be an incredible feat to pull off a 512(f) knowing misrepresentation claim. In the 23 year history of the DMCA, only TWO cases have been tried successfully for 512(f).

It's literally open season with the DMCA. Are you unafraid of committing perjury in the US? Then you have what it takes to file a copyright complaint on behalf of anyone or no one to any content anywhere on the Internet. You don't have to prove anything and nothing is stopping you. The DMCA won't change until some Russians figure this out and go apeshit with it.

HELLO YES IT'S ME BOB IGOR I AM WRITING TO YOU FROM [email protected] IN REGARDS TO RED LETTER MEDIA'S STAR WARS VIDEOS.
he seems really embarrassed and has at most try to cover his ass and make excuses rather than his usual white trash cry smug boasting so hopefully piggy has been sufficently shamed and snout smacked enough to stay in his corner

7he47r0n

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

How is it possible that the European Union, a bloated bureaucratic corpse, has better laws in this regard than the United States?

7he47r0n

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It doesn't. I'm Germany, there is no fair use. You either take it down or you go to jail. It has the strictest copyright laws in the world.
Josh, when talking about EU law, as much as this may sound like a meme, you always need to put a (*except Germany and Great Britain) disclaimer. The latter due to them being a member of the union on a set of individualised rules and criteria (until they left), and the former because Germany has a special clause when, if a EU law clashes in any way with Germany's laws, they are free, via vote, to choose to ignore them. Not to mention that, when it comes to personal freedoms, Germany is a complete hellhole, far worse than even "Das Perfide Albion".

garakfan69

Conjuring up money from lazy hoes
kiwifarms.net
It doesn't. I'm Germany, there is no fair use. You either take it down or you go to jail. It has the strictest copyright laws in the world.
It doesn't have fair use per se, that's an anglo legal concept, but there are exceptions that handle fair use type cases.

Not to mention that, when it comes to personal freedoms, Germany is a complete hellhole, far worse than even "Das Perfide Albion".
Germany invented the printing press - Britain invented the copyright law

Nand Flash Array

kiwifarms.net
It's a bit more complicated than that since while Fair Use as a concept doesn't exist, there is the right to quote works as well. Obviously way less leeway there than the anglo concept.