Ethan Ralph illegally files DMCA takedown notice -

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Even in this particular instance, it would be an incredible feat to pull off a 512(f) knowing misrepresentation claim. In the 23 year history of the DMCA, only TWO cases have been tried successfully for 512(f).

It's literally open season with the DMCA. Are you unafraid of committing perjury in the US? Then you have what it takes to file a copyright complaint on behalf of anyone or no one to any content anywhere on the Internet. You don't have to prove anything and nothing is stopping you. The DMCA won't change until some Russians figure this out and go apeshit with it.

HELLO YES IT'S ME BOB IGOR I AM WRITING TO YOU FROM [email protected] IN REGARDS TO RED LETTER MEDIA'S STAR WARS VIDEOS.
YES YES UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY BLYAT
I would hazard a very strong guess that the reason there are so few 512(f) lawsuits that get to final judgement is because the expense for doing so is prohibitive and even if you win, the only people who truly win are the lawyers and their billable hours. This is what made legal advocacy non profits like the ACLU so important back before they became Pozzed. They were able to crowdsource funding for lawsuits that were economic drains but socially important.

There really needs to be a non profit for the internet age that exists to pay for lawyers to fight shit like this. The US Justice system is fair. But you gotta pay for the fairness first. Cash on delivery. No refunds.

soy_king

I am the Prom King, I seethe at everything
kiwifarms.net
the DMCA is so fucked
Yes, it's too bad no one knows that appropriately threatening retards like Ralph with with a 512(f) suit would probably make him think twice about DMCAing people. Seriously, there is a remedy to blatant flaggotry. It's not particularly great, but even the threat of it should work in this case.

AnOminous

each malted milk ball might be their last
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Even in this particular instance, it would be an incredible feat to pull off a 512(f) knowing misrepresentation claim. In the 23 year history of the DMCA, only TWO cases have been tried successfully for 512(f).
If I recall correctly, they're both in the Northern District of California, which is why Randazza, on behalf of Greg Douchette, filed his goofball lawsuit against the Silent Sam idiots there.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Yes, it's too bad no one knows that appropriately threatening retards like Ralph with with a 512(f) suit would probably make him think twice about DMCAing people. Seriously, there is a remedy to blatant flaggotry. It's not particularly great, but even the threat of it should work in this case.
No it wouldn't. Ralph would blast to his idiot fans "I'M BEING DEPLATFORMED BY THAT DAMN KIWI FARMS" and his idiot fans will lap up the cum and give him money. Even at the threat

AnOminous

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
No it wouldn't. Ralph would blast to his idiot fans "I'M BEING DEPLATFORMED BY THAT DAMN KIWI FARMS" and his idiot fans will lap up the cum and give him money. Even at the threat
That's why if I were in the same boat, I'd save such a tactic for if this fat, be-gunted retard actually files suit himself. It's a nice counter-claim to have available as a riposte, I suppose.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
That's why if I were in the same boat, I'd save such a tactic for if this fat, be-gunted retard actually files suit himself. It's a nice counter-claim to have available as a riposte, I suppose.
He's never going to sue. He has to bury his mother and finish moving into a more expensive place with the woman that's going to cheat on him soon. That eats into the frivolous lawsuit money. He's already on a shoestring budget.

AnOminous

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He's never going to sue. He has to bury his mother and finish moving into a more expensive place with the woman that's going to cheat on him soon. That eats into the frivolous lawsuit money. He's already on a shoestring budget.
I wonder if he can even reach down and tie his shoes. Or is he now reduced to Velcro sped shoes?

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Germany is a complete hellhole, far worse than even "Das Perfide Albion".
Germany is not worse than the UK. China is not worse than the UK. A slave labour rape camp in West Africa is not worse than the UK. A barrel full of motor oil that somebody just put you in and set on fire is not worse than the UK.

There is no place on earth worse than the United Kingdom of Great Britain and if Hell exists it's probably a lot nicer too.

All becomes gunt

kiwifarms.net
Can he even afford to move into a bigger home? Isnt gunty broke ? Did his paypiggies manage to get him afloat again ?

MemeGrey

Not Dead Yet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Germany is not worse than the UK. China is not worse than the UK. A slave labour rape camp in West Africa is not worse than the UK. A barrel full of motor oil that somebody just put you in and set on fire is not worse than the UK.

There is no place on earth worse than the United Kingdom of Great Britain and if Hell exists it's probably a lot nicer too.
What about France?

soy_king

I am the Prom King, I seethe at everything
kiwifarms.net
He can blast all he wants, but if you actually sued him the cost of a legal defense would hurt hard. he doesn't nearly have enough piggies to mount a successful Civil defense