Crossover Ethan Ralph vs. Nick Rekieta - Current status: Rekieta calls out Ralphamale's thirst of 16yos. FELTED. DOMINATED. Nissan Sentraless!

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Long Time Caller

kiwifarms.net
Nick shows up in my YouTube feed from time to time. Tonight he's on someone else's show with this avatar.

Screenshot_20211023-221909.jpg

NibbaBibba

Real Reeeing Hours
kiwifarms.net
Rekieta puked all over Ralph after Killstreaming his liver

Timestamp 4:08:44 to about 4:18:00, will archive when available.
Can't wait for Ethan's meltdown over this.
IT'S NOT TROOOOOO, I DID NOT DOX ALL MY PAYPIGS. REKIETA IS JUST A LYING FAGGOT, FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING FAGGOT. GATOR TELL THESE FUCKING RETARDS, TELL THEM!

1635240886519.png

Sammich

kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure Ralph will be able to ignore this. Nick was drunk as all hell, and just nuked Ralph. He can't really say or do anything about it. Option 1, he spergs and slams his trotters on his dead and spittle comes flying from his mouth.. he looks retarded. Option 2, he's a beta pussy bitch (like nick said) and he does nothing. he looks weak and retarded.

Ripple

Laugh with me
kiwifarms.net
Rekieta puked all over Ralph after Killstreaming his liver

View attachment 2659996

Source: timestamp 4:08:44 to about 4:18:00
Nick continues this rant a few minutes later, saying Ralph doesn’t fill the role of provider and that he believes Ethan has been convinced by either Faith or Pantsu into shoving dildos up his own ass

Disrespected Pronouns

kiwifarms.net
I know we're all suppose to lolling at le epic pwnage, but the funniest part is the man calling Ralph a beta bitch feeling the need to temper his "you can come after me all you want, but don't you DARE talk about my wife!!!" with "but for all his bad internet choices Ralph's actually good guy at heart and I like him and I want him to do well and I hope he can learn and do better and his show is really important show and I hope it's successful."

Just nut up and tell him to drink bleach, jesus

Ripple

Laugh with me
kiwifarms.net
I know Nick was drunk, but in his rant, he says to leave his wife alone, but then goes on to say that Pantsu is a pedo/lolicon.

I don't think that will convince Ralph to lay off.
In between both these clips Nick clarifies he thinks it’s ok to shit on May for that because she’s out there saying she’s into loli. I didn’t clip it because it’s Ike two seconds sandwiched between him talking about why he’s ok going after a bunch of weeb wars and comicsgate people I don’t know.

Retrodogkiller

Shitposted and loser with no life
kiwifarms.net
I know Nick was drunk, but in his rant, he says to leave his wife alone, but then goes on to say that Pantsu is a pedo/lolicon.

Ralph doesn't care about may or what people think about her. She's just there to impress his paypigs. Nick shit on may before he and Ralph had a fallout and Ralph didn't say shit about it.

Kramer on the phone

the lolcow's advocate
kiwifarms.net

Nick could at least play on the fact that she's an e-celeb and also not ralph's wife yet. thats how i qould lawyer it. plus nick's made his opinion knonw multiple times.

Meanwhile Lady Rekiets (the best name any spouse has that i've seen on this forum) not only does no one use her name constantly enough for people to know it, we don't even know what she looks like. For all we know she could look like Lizzo. all we know is she has 5 kids, has the same tolerance for alcohol as Nick, and is called the Stig.