Crossover Ethan Ralph vs. Nick Rekieta - Current status: Rekieta calls out Ralphamale's thirst of 16yos. FELTED. DOMINATED. Nissan Sentraless!

instythot

Shit-stirring retard
kiwifarms.net
Yea, Dax and Ralph have to have some mutual dirt on each other as fellow hebephile teen grooming enthusiasts, it's the only thing that explains dax's gunt garding well past the point when it became an detriment to do so.
Dad thinks he's a comedic genius, with troll specialty. Saying the opposite of sense and hoping people get mad is the go-to move from his comedy-fu techniques, followed closely by getting really fucking loud about it

Eggg

Not my problem
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20211130-015306_FaceApp.jpg
Quite fetching..

DSP's Tax Lawyer

kiwifarms.net
So starved for any W

DSP can be entertaining through tihydp. Dark souls 3 one made me push through my Dex build playthrough
This is how you don't play are special videos. DSP's livestreams are boring af and nobody outside of retards watches him. Which is hilarious because now DSP and Ralph are competing for the same audience

There's light at the end

kiwifarms.net
This is how you don't play are special videos. DSP's livestreams are boring af and nobody outside of retards watches him. Which is hilarious because now DSP and Ralph are competing for the same audience
So, if there will be this is how you don't stream and it features Ralph, it'll too be a special video? But I doubt anyone will bother

DSP's Tax Lawyer

kiwifarms.net
Another day & another ribbing from that dang shyster lawyer. This time implying gunty is a groomer to about 8k live viewers. In all seriousness, it is a good reminder that Ralph utilized some these grooming tactics on Zoomergurl Faith.
These slight little jabs are stuff only kiwis and Ralph understand. Nick's audience doesnt necessarily get it but its a just slight jab that knocks out Ralph everytime.