Trashfire Ethan Ralph went to Digibros house and got into a fist fight with everyone Digibro lives with. -

Judge Holden

NO!!! MASSA NO!!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Haru Okumura

The Empress
kiwifarms.net
I'm just at awe at the size of this lad. How can one man be so fat yet agile enough to swing those stubby arms? Is it retard strength?
I also have an anatomical question - why does the gunt bifurcate? I understand how a gunt forms but this seems like it crawled right out of the swamp
I've thought about this a lot since seeing the video and am guessing that he probably has diastasis recti, a separation of the two groups of abdominal wall muscles. This condition is ordinarily seen in women as a complication of pregnancy, but can occasionally be seen in men as well, generally as a result of visceral fat related to severe obesity.

Here is a man before and after developing a mild case of diastasis recti - note that his stomach is also slightly bifurcated vertically right in the middle:

mar_29_gunt.png

Of course, Ethan has so much subcutaneous fat that he also has a massive wall of flesh hanging down from his stomach, which combined with the visceral fat-induced muscular separation would lead to an unusual distribution of fat, potentially causing a bifurcated gunt of the sort seen in the video. To get a gunt like this one, you'd need to have both a large amount of visceral fat and a large amount of subcutaneous fat, which doesn't happen for everybody even if they're severely obese.

This analysis is speculative but it's the best explanation I can come up with and is definitely not in any way medical advice.

UpToDate

The Demon Baby

Where's my fucking child support, dad?
kiwifarms.net

PlasticOwls

Gone Forever
kiwifarms.net
Durning your analysis of the video did you find Riley to be taller? In the fight he very much looks shorter than gunt. Which is strange because Riley's go to insult was to heckle gunt's height. I guess it shouldn't surprise me, all these people are detached from reality.

Kind of the same height. The screenshots are misleading since ralph is always the focus of the filming.

Yaniv’s Hairy Balls

Behold them and W A X
kiwifarms.net
Legitimate question: how is getting punched for-storming on someone’s property, calling them out to fight, threatening them, walking into their house and getting in their face in any way, shape, form, or fashion anything even resembling a “sucker punch”? There should’ve been nothing surprising about getting punched in his bitch ass face for it. I can’t fathom why people are calling that a sucker punch. A sucker punch is a punch from behind or totally unexpected, maybe in the middle of a sent email or negotiation.. Riley- regardless of what you think of him- squared the fuck up to Ralph’s face and hit him while looking him in the eye at a time where it should’ve been the absolute most expected outcome.
Where. Is. The. Sucker. Punch?
I'm retarded, ralph would 100 percent win a case on this. You can't suckerpunch a guy even if he walked into your room. He should've been asked to leave or the door should have been closed before he got inside.

break these cuffs

When in Rome, sink ships.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Legitimate question: how is getting punched for-storming on someone’s property, calling them out to fight, threatening them, walking into their house and getting in their face in any way, shape, form, or fashion anything even resembling a “sucker punch”? There should’ve been nothing surprising about getting punched in his bitch ass face for it. I can’t fathom why people are calling that a sucker punch. A sucker punch is a punch from behind or totally unexpected, maybe in the middle of a sent email or negotiation.. Riley- regardless of what you think of him- squared the fuck up to Ralph’s face and hit him while looking him in the eye at a time where it should’ve been the absolute most expected outcome.
It was a suckerpunch because despite starting the fight and looking right at the person who was punching him, Ralph was too drunk and high to see it coming. Riley could have literally told him it was coming and given him a countdown. It wouldn't have mattered. The Ralphamale is so delusional and on so many substances that he is actually unaware of his surroundings at all times.

The Demon Baby

Where's my fucking child support, dad?
kiwifarms.net
Legitimate question: how is getting punched for-storming on someone’s property, calling them out to fight, threatening them, walking into their house and getting in their face in any way, shape, form, or fashion anything even resembling a “sucker punch”?
It isn't.
Calling it a suckerpunch is one of the biggest and gayest copes I have ever seen. Also, anyone who insinuated that Riley could have been arrested for hitting him first is a retard.
Ralph knew he wasn't welcome in their home. There is evidence of Digi telling Pantsu that Ralph wasn't welcome in their home. Ralph literally stormed into their home, uttering threats, and acting like he was spoiling for a physical confrontation. Anyone who does that and doesn't expect to get punched in the face is a fucking retard. That wasn't a suckerpunch.

I'd abeeb bear

Special Slam Poetry Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

View attachment 2038946
I hadn't watched the Dick Show at all in years, and seeing both Sean and Dick cringe and groan about "it" being mislabeled is the funniest shit. How can you pretend to be such a based strong man but you can't even admit a dude that's ugly for a dude is a dude in a dress?

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They should settle it... IN SMASH! The biggest video game tournament of all time on stream, and have them all at pillstream levels of intoxication.
Ethan Ralph sucks at video games. He'll get dominated by anyone and everyone. I remember challenging them to a 3 on 1 Tetris match, haven't heard back. I'm open to 5 on 1 if they so desire.

Any decent Smash player can definitely take the Killstream Krew on, maybe 2 or 3 on 1.

I've thought about this a lot since seeing the video and am guessing that he probably has diastasis recti, a separation of the two groups of abdominal wall muscles. This condition is ordinarily seen in women as a complication of pregnancy, but can occasionally be seen in men as well, generally as a result of visceral fat related to severe obesity.

Here is a man before and after developing a mild case of diastasis recti - note that his stomach is also slightly bifurcated vertically right in the middle:

View attachment 2038764

Of course, Ethan has so much subcutaneous fat that he also has a massive wall of flesh hanging down from his stomach, which combined with the visceral fat-induced muscular separation would lead to an unusual distribution of fat, potentially causing a bifurcated gunt of the sort seen in the video. To get a gunt like this one, you'd need to have both a large amount of visceral fat and a large amount of subcutaneous fat, which doesn't happen for everybody even if they're severely obese.

This analysis is speculative but it's the best explanation I can come up with and is definitely not in any way medical advice.

UpToDate
@Otterly Mind assisting us with our analysis of Ethan Ralph's Gunt? The mystery of its shape must be solved!

Yaniv’s Hairy Balls

Behold them and W A X
kiwifarms.net
I'm retarded, ralph would 100 percent win a case on this. You can't suckerpunch a guy even if he walked into your room. He should've been asked to leave or the door should have been closed before he got inside.
It was a suckerpunch because despite starting the fight and looking right at the person who was punching him, Ralph was too drunk and high to see it coming. Riley could have literally told him it was coming and given him a countdown. It wouldn't have mattered. The Ralphamale is so delusional and on so many substances that he is actually unaware of his surroundings at all times.
Being a drunk retard doesn’t make something a sucker punch. Stevie fucking Wonder could’ve seen the pinch coming- if not from Ralph’s poor behavior then the fact that Riley obviously squared the fucked up told everyone what was gonna happen next.

I feel like I’ve gone insane. I can agree to disagree but you can’t be doing this shit and then cry bullying about sucker punches and what you expected or what’s proper etiquette.

break these cuffs

When in Rome, sink ships.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Being a drunk retard doesn’t make something a sucker punch. Stevie fucking Wonder could’ve seen the pinch coming- if not from Ralph’s poor behavior then the fact that Riley obviously squared the fucked up told everyone what was gonna happen next.

I feel like I’ve gone insane. I can agree to disagree but you can’t be doing this shit and then cry bullying about sucker punches and what you expected or what’s proper etiquette.
I was being sarcastic and making fun of Ralph for being such a fat drunk piece of whitetrash that he couldn't see it coming.

Mr. Manchester

"-bake cookies and bear children, now shut up."
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2039187
archive

No I didnt hit her, no I didnt. IN FACT, IT WAS PROBABLY YOU! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
I believe nothing until the faggot releases the raw footage. As funny as it is to see a bunch of pussy nerds try to fight the super gunt and do no damage to it, the fact that they prance around in that video and sound as smug as possible takes a lot away from it. The fact that the footage is edited like that just puts Ralph in a better position. I don't know what they were expecting to do to Ralph, the man probably didn't feel any punches thanks to all the pills and booze. They're just lucky Ralph's arms and legs are so tiny that he couldn't hurt them either.