Trashfire Ethan Ralph went to Digibros house and got into a fist fight with everyone Digibro lives with. -

Binary Code

kiwifarms.net
Was he wearing the tims? Timberlands give you an extra 1.6 inches
He was wearing a white button up top, I didn't check his shoes or pants to see if they matched, because I don't care. I just saw his name tag and was like, oh you are Ralph from the Ralph Retort? He said that is me. I didn't care to get a "selfie" with him because who gives a shit. Most everyone fairly dressed up because this was the same weekend as the Right Online conference. I just assumed he was wearing dress shoes like me and everyone else.

This was a very expensive place to party, Mixed drinks were $9 and I was partaking in doubles. Should have pre-gamed some more. We also got tossed out early because of a bomb threat

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
I doubt it, but He wasn't as white trash back then as he is now. This party was very very upscale
Question: did he come alone or was he accompanied by or accompanying someone else? Did he say anything in particular that stood out to you? I imagine he mentioned his site but his ego wasn't as inflated back then.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is Ralph the definition of wigger?
Quintessential White nigger.

I wouldn't even know where to place Reethan on the political compass

Introducing this:
shitmeme.png

brentkanaris

kiwifarms.net
Last time I checked up on Digibro, I thought he was going troon with his supposed fiance and pretty much written him off at that point. I really don't want to know how this shitshow came to be.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
So whatever deal that Dax has worked out with Ralph is not going to make the fanbase happy.
unless its the speculated rv trip which is destined to turn into bullying ralph

@Null I've said this several times. I met Ralph at GGinDC in 2015. I'm 5'10" Legit. Ralph barely came up to my shoulder. He is shorter than my Ex-Wife, and she is/was 5'2". This was pre-arrest, but he was like a fucking egg. Just a short rotund dude.
so we can confirm its 5'`1 at last, get fucked ralph. also anyone remember the vid ralph made where he didnt show the whole tape measure, bent it and then just put something like 6'0 as his height?

Fiveish

Ava Naglia 🔯: Fiveald Trump
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Null I've said this several times. I met Ralph at GGinDC in 2015. I'm 5'10" Legit. Ralph barely came up to my shoulder. He is shorter than my Ex-Wife, and she is/was 5'2". This was pre-arrest, but he was like a fucking egg. Just a short rotund dude.

Was he wearing the tims? Timberlands give you an extra 1.6 inches
The absolute state of the Ralphamale, to have people speculating you are cheating five foot two.

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

Living It
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fuck it, this is official enough for me.
Ralph’s five one.