Trashfire Ethan Ralph went to Digibros house and got into a fist fight with everyone Digibro lives with.

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

RichardRApe

Where the Sidewalk Ends Niggers Tongue my @anuscab
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit you're a faggot. I've seen you promote this like four times before in other threads.
He scored 4 touchdowns in a single post.
1617480463806.png

PlasticOwls

Gone Forever
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit you're a faggot. I've seen you promote this like four times before in other threads.
I want to inform as many people as possible with the knowledge that Ralph is truly a manlet, then spread this information as far as socially acceptable so Ethan will find it whenever he reads his own thread.

Ill probably stop now seeing as we're all moving on.

DonDaLemon

kiwifarms.net
Ralph has no chance of beating Andy in a fight. Then again, there's no commission in the country, even in the Southeast, that would license Ralph.

Ralph would legit have a heart attack within 60 seconds of any physical exercusion, and I am being generous. Anyone could beat Ralph if they just circled around, let Ralph get tired, then Ralph would probably collapse due to exhaustion, Andy would take full mount, and just do whatever until the ref stopped it.

On a completely unrelated note, here is the greatest fight in MMA history.

As you started this post my mind went to DaDa and Kimbo. Too bad these two are in the gunt heaven now.

Binary Code

kiwifarms.net
Question: did he come alone or was he accompanied by or accompanying someone else? Did he say anything in particular that stood out to you? I imagine he mentioned his site but his ego wasn't as inflated back then.
I have no idea, the circle of people he was hanging around with was very small and weird. He said Nothing that stood out to me at that time I just knew of him and his site because of GG. I went to the party to hang with some other friends of mine in the online Conservative sphere that were in DC for Right Online that weekend. Also to get properly drunk and stumble back to my Hotel.

And yes, @AnOminous That is what happened. I was running a tab on the upstairs porch/bar where smoking was allowed. I insisted that the bartender run the tab and give my card back before I left. Most everyone had cleared out in a panic, but I knew the score and what was up and so did the barkeep. So he ran the tab and gave me my card back. Others had to go back to get their cards and settle up over the next few days. Fucking Chu. People were just having fun. Goddamn Puritans.

Last edited:

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
I have no idea, the circle of people he was hanging around with was very small and weird. He said Nothing that stood out to me at that time I just knew of him and his site because of GG. I went to the party to hang with some other friends of mine in the online Conservative sphere that were in DC for Right Online that weekend. Also to get properly drunk stumble back to my Hotel.
Who was the nicest person at the party?