Trashfire Ethan Ralph went to Digibros house and got into a fist fight with everyone Digibro lives with. -

Seminal Ointments Lain

PRESENT SNEED | FORMERLY CHUCK'S | HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
kiwifarms.net
Destiny reacts to the pedo fight!!

Starts at 17:14 mark.

EDIT: Okay Destiny's reaction sucks. Does this manlet ever laugh at anything.

<Joined Feb 13, 2021

You are cum.

FlowEuphoria

kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Seminal Ointments Lain

PRESENT SNEED | FORMERLY CHUCK'S | HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
kiwifarms.net
>Joined Mar 29, 2021

You are pre-cum.

I think tge worst part of gunt stuff is that we have these times when nothing is happening. He's just drinking himself to death and being boring.

Gunt, we know gayter reads the farms, do something fun retard. We're bored.
The Gunt-Off was like having a delicious most chocolate cake with an ice cold glass of milk to wash it down

But then monday morning comes along and you remember you're on a diet :P

Cucktry Roads

kiwifarms.net
I dunno if this has been analyzed yet, but Ralph keeps saying that he went to Digibro's house to pick things up and not wanting to fight, but Ralph clearly wanted to pick a fight.

Listen to the video for a 4 seconds
Notice anything familiar? He calls Riley "Baby". If you noticed the familiarity of it, it was because of this.

Gunt calls people Baby when he intends to pick a fight.

GayestFurryTrash

Welcome to my TED talk Desu
kiwifarms.net
I dunno if this has been analyzed yet, but Ralph keeps saying that he went to Digibro's house to pick things up and not wanting to fight, but Ralph clearly wanted to pick a fight.

Notice anything familiar? He calls Riley "Baby". If you noticed the familiarity of it, it was because of this.

He’s gotten so fat I didn’t even recognize him in the video thumbnail of the mundane matt video lol

ScamL Likely

IT'S! NOT! EVEN! HOT! OUT! SIDE~!
kiwifarms.net

You don't really need anything as formal as an analysis to recognize generic wigger wannabe tough guy expressions like that.