Ethan Ralph's Biggest Mistake -

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Knocking up a mentally ill teenager. Internet drama comes and goes but he’ll be paying for that one for at least the next 18 years, if he lives that long.
For a man with any hope of living a normal life, I would agree. Ethan, on the other hand, is already ignoring a giant pile of debt in one of the few categories that can't be discharged in bankruptcy. Obligations matter little to such a man

Vindictive Vickers appears to be making moves to adopt the demon baby, making him a much easier child support target, should it ever come to that

Finally: how exactly does a child support agency garnish an elixir?

Takayuki Yagami

Justice is Blind, and Autistic
kiwifarms.net
Knocking up a mentally ill teenager. Internet drama comes and goes but he’ll be paying for that one for at least the next 18 years, if he lives that long.
Probably more than 18 considering there’s shit on both sides of that poor kid’s family tree. Faith has Hashimoto’s and possibly other genetic disorders on her side of the family. Ralph was born several months premature and his brother is so fucked up physically (mentally too maybe?) that he’s spent most of his life in a nursing home, and gunty probably plied Faith with booze to make all of that worse.

Rend Me Asunder

Deus statim vult.
kiwifarms.net
Ethan Ralph tried to pursue two of the least respected and least valuable jobs in existence: journalist and youtube talk show host. His greatest mistake was not realizing he would be far better off if he had just worked his way up to general manager at the local Dairy Queen.

Chief Ungo Bungo

kiwifarms.net
His greatest mistake was letting the JCAESAR account leak, it undermined a lot of the support he had from the far right (a large part of his audience) and it started his downfall because people saw how thin his skin really was. T

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
I would have to argue, assuming the claims are true, that cheating on Nora in Knoxville was his biggest mistake. She was the best woman he could hope to marry, and shortly after that trip it was clear the marriage wasn't going to last much longer. Ever since then he went from being a somewhat likable minor e-celeb in the eyes of most people to putting his foot on the gas and turning his entire life into a rapidly accelerating car crash.

He lost Nora, he lost Zidan, he lost his viewers, he lost whatever respect he had, he lost most of his income. Whatever potential he had in life is effectively dead now. I can't ever see him having a stable marriage, a steady job or a successful e-career. He will coast by on the bare minimum until he drinks himself to death.

I guess if you want to trace it back a little further you could just say going to Knoxville/associating with Andy Warski was the biggest mistake of his life. Touch the retarded phoenix, you get burned.
This exceptional individual had an easy out with Nora. She was going to med school and would have bailed his ass out of a number of financial woes but he wanted to go the route of wanting pussy over financial gain in the long term. And that was the moment he knew he fucked up.

High Tea

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
His greatest mistake was letting the JCAESAR account leak, it undermined a lot of the support he had from the far right (a large part of his audience) and it started his downfall because people saw how thin his skin really was. T
Think that was already shot when they found out Nora was Pakistani. Always thought the far right saw Ralph as a useful idiot rather than a believer. Even when the Killstream first started blowing up, if you actually listened to what Ralph's 'principles' were, they weren't right wing. Just wanted entertainment, pol memes and free stuff. He was a platform - nothing more. If people actually saw him as a savior, then I pity them.

I got a whole list:

1. Getting drunk and assaulting a police officer
  2. Dedicating his podcast to interviewing neo-nazis and Holocaust deniers and getting deplatformed from every major site
  3. Getting drunk and recording himself fapping to a 14 year old girl
  4. Divorcing Nora
  5. Abducting an 18 year old methhead, releasing their own sex tape and strangling her for not wanting to be in a threesome with Digibro's pedophile ex
  6. The Pillstream
  7. Going to Trump rallies in the middle of a pandemic and flaunting his Gunt
I do wonder if he WAS able to go to DC, would he have joined in on the insurrection or would he be too out of shape to get to the entrance?

instythot

kiwifarms.net
I got a whole list:

1. Getting drunk and assaulting a police officer
  2. Dedicating his podcast to interviewing neo-nazis and Holocaust deniers and getting deplatformed from every major site
  3. Getting drunk and recording himself fapping to a 14 year old girl
  4. Divorcing Nora
  5. Abducting an 18 year old methhead, releasing their own sex tape and strangling her for not wanting to be in a threesome with Digibro's pedophile ex
  6. The Pillstream
  7. Going to Trump rallies in the middle of a pandemic and flaunting his Gunt
I do wonder if he WAS able to go to DC, would he have joined in on the insurrection or would he be too out of shape to get to the entrance?
I can see a case being made for all of this, but which one was the BIGGEST mistake, and why? Given Ethan's life, he's going to give us no shortage of BIG MISTAKES to scientifically compare to each other

Hambubger

It's just pretend
kiwifarms.net
Ralph was brought down by his ego. I guarantee if someone messages Ralph that he can't get any pussy Ralph will go out, get a hooker fucker on camera and post it

b0o0pinsn0o0tz

Yes, but also no.
kiwifarms.net
Refusing to own up to his massive substance abuse problem. This stretches over a long enough period of time it could be considered multiple mistakes though.