Ethan Ralph's Biggest Mistake -

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

The Jokester

Beat me Daddy, I've been good.
kiwifarms.net
The other side of the theory is that a job simply eats up time that lolcows could be doing weird shit for us to laugh at, and they remain just as weird with their remaining hours - they just become less prolific and we're most familiar with the unemployed ones because they have unlimited time to be lunatics online
This is also true

I think it comes down to both. But I think that a lolcow will make time to be a lolcow even if they are at work shitposting in the toilets

But I do think that daily human interaction with normal IRL people keeps them at only a mild cow

Bixnood

White Boy Summer in full effect.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dressing all slutty as an 8 year old boy and tempting his dad to molest him.

but in all seriousness, it was the going to hard while on youtube and getting perma banned. that was the start of the downward spiral.

his biggest flaw how ever is his complete inability to admit when he was wrong and repair bridges.

Bosmadden

kiwifarms.net
Dressing all slutty as an 8 year old boy and tempting his dad to molest him.

but in all seriousness, it was the going to hard while on youtube and getting perma banned. that was the start of the downward spiral.

his biggest flaw how ever is his complete inability to admit when he was wrong and repair bridges.
Yeah this.

He would probably have ended up banned anyway, but letting no shit Nazis on your show to crack jokes about holocoasters while supposedly raising money for a children;s hospital, on a website owned and run by Jews, was epic level retarded. On a website he was making tens of thousands of dollars from no less.

He should have concentrated on the e-celeb drama bullshit and left the politics out. His greatest moment was the Boulderstream, zero politics, just plenty of shitting on a fat loser, which is never not funny.

Now he's ended up as an even more pathetic (and fatter) version of Matt, who at least has the Uber Eats gig to fall back on.