Ethan Ralph's collected Tweets - A collection of thoughts, insights and musings from the internet's favorite gunted hobbit

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
RalphsBurpees.png

Tweet | Archive
So Ralph is hollerin' over people in his sleep?

RalphsNewGrift.png

Tweet | Archive

Second image is obviously context for the first.

Sam Losco

Delusional ResetEra tranny
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Keranu

kiwifarms.net
Careful, buddy, you're tlaking about, the owner, editor, in, chief, prop,rieter of the kill, report. Ethan Ralph. He's a writer, by trade.
Ralph absorbs the super powers of all lolcows. When it comes to Maddox, they both boast about their talent and passion in writing.

Ohh I may be a successful late night political talk show host, the legendary Killstream, but my profession is in writing.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
Ralph absorbs the super powers of all lolcows. When it comes to Maddox, they're both boast about their talent and passion in writing.

Ohh I may be a successful late night political talk show host, the legendary Killstream, but my profession is in writing.
"Subscribe to my Patreon to hear me and some drunk Aussie conspiracy theorist retard talk over some crappy 90s film"

David Spadem

More Gunt A-Logging coming soon, watch this space.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

PhoBingas

There are Bosnians outside of my house.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Now wait a minute...

Who operates this twitter account? https://twitter.com/KillstreamLive

I would assume that Ralph does, so why was he so offended about a 12 hour suspension? It seems to me like Ralph's priorities of things he loves are 1) Liquor 2) His blue checkmark 3) Donations 4) Doesn't matter at this point
Ralph does. He was logged into it last stream I think.