Ethan Ralph's collected Tweets - A collection of thoughts, insights and musings from the internet's favorite gunted hobbit

Keranu

kiwifarms.net

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210401-044319.png
    Screenshot_20210401-044319.png
    605.4 KB · Views: 90

4str4staleatherbelt

AHHHHHH!
kiwifarms.net
Digi claims to have been fired for the fight video and Mr. Ralph is celebrating. He just keeps winning...
(Check Figi's thread for more info.)
EyG_GIrXEAcUpNM.jpeg

- Digi, fired and trooned out.
- May, gunted. Now serving as Mr. Ralph's concubine.
- Riley, swung at Ralph but won't fight him officially and proud cuckold. Afraid of bloodsports.
- Mint, gunted. Pimped out by Riley.
- Bird, fucks tranny ass.

Last edited:

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops Veteran
kiwifarms.net
I sincerely hope you've been going to see your mom every day Ralph. Not as a Kiwi to a Drunk, but as a human from a broken home to another human from a broken home. As someone who regrets the time I ignored my family because of piddly bullshit I thought mattered, for the love of god, cherish what time you have left.

Sometimes you don't get to apologize, and that shit sticks with you. Be kind to her and those around you. They can see the weight even if you think they can't.

Edit: Honestly, this goes out to anybody. Not one day on this earth is promised to us. Don't let your family and friends slip away because you're too stubborn for whatever reason. It's okay to be wrong, it's okay to admit it and it's okay move on. Don't close yourself off from all the love out there because of fear. It's been a long emotional day for me here, and I think this is the time I go take a nice long walk.

Last edited:

GL09

Edvard Munch's The Chaggot
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot 2021-04-04 145747 - Copy.png

Tweet / Archive
So apparently someone tried to prank call Ralph?

Screenshot 2021-04-04 145954 - Copy.png

Gator is right it really is sad when people do that. It’s sort of like getting your five minutes of fame from the Mundane Matt stream and then continuously brining him up. Then years later trying (and failing) to prank call him for a segment on your failing live stream.

Last edited:

Chris Mclean

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2059529
View attachment 2059530

Ralph tries his hand at actually being a man and decides to mow his lawn. I hope Gator is on the way over to sweep up those clippings that he shot all over his walkways.
Wait i tought ethan was 35 and not 50. Who the fuck has been mowing his lawn? He cant have been hiring a gardning company for the last 20 years can he? Look at the size of that lawn it would take 15 min max to mow that.

Why would he ever post this his lawn and yard it looks like shit and its obviously not cared for.
It looks like a picture of something i would send my parents as a 12 year old to get my pocket money. What a disaster :stress:

Mundane Ralph

kiwifarms.net
Wait i tought ethan was 35 and not 50. Who the fuck has been mowing his lawn? He cant have been hiring a gardning company for the last 20 years can he? Look at the size of that lawn it would take 15 min max to mow that.

Why would he ever post this his lawn and yard it looks like shit and its obviously not cared for.
It looks like a picture of something i would send my parents as a 12 year old to get my pocket money. What a disaster :stress:
My parents would've been upset if I left the yard looking like that at 12.