Ethan Ralph's collected Tweets - A collection of thoughts, insights and musings from the internet's favorite gunted hobbit

High Tea

kiwifarms.net
Wait i tought ethan was 35 and not 50. Who the fuck has been mowing his lawn? He cant have been hiring a gardning company for the last 20 years can he? Look at the size of that lawn it would take 15 min max to mow that.

Why would he ever post this his lawn and yard it looks like shit and its obviously not cared for.
It looks like a picture of something i would send my parents as a 12 year old to get my pocket money. What a disaster :stress:
Didn't he say he would pay some druggie to mow his lawn? I think I remember him recalling an incident last summer where he pre paid someone and they took off without mowing it.

Good for him that he did it, but a basic part of life doesn't really seem asspat worthy.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
Is that meant to be mowed? It looks horrendous

All that alcoholism has degraded his spatial awareness. He is incapable of mowing in a straight line
Real question if he used a push mower or a riding lawn mower.
Didn't he say he would pay some druggie to mow his lawn? I think I remember him recalling an incident last summer where he pre paid someone and they took off without mowing it.

Good for him that he did it, but a basic part of life doesn't really seem asspat worthy.
Agree, doing bare minimum adult functions is not noteworthy. This is like telling Andy "YAY YOU FOLDED LAUNDRY".

Chris Mclean

kiwifarms.net
My parents would've been upset if I left the yard looking like that at 12.
In my defense we didnt have one of those gaspowered ones. Joking aside looking at it closer your right it does look a worse.
This is whats so facinating to me, Ralph clearly has some shame left as in he shows up drunk before his trailer trash brawls and that he wears double shirts while bathing. But then he posts stuff like this which indicates to other adults that he has been living like a neet for the last 20 years. Say what you want about rednecks most of them atleast know how to mow a lawn properly.

Vetti

idiot
Local Moderator
kiwifarms.net
Fucking fatass thinks that backyard is a workout? It's small, it's level, and it's square. It's an easy as shit backyard to mow.
I'd imagine he's expecting May to use it. He couldn't be assed to mow his mom's lawn that was 60% dead, so I doubt he'll tend to a livelier yard.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
Fucking fatass thinks that backyard is a workout? It's small, it's level, and it's square. It's an easy as shit backyard to mow.
Aww good on you for getting some movement in gunt. ❤
Wow, you're doing the bare minimum of adulting. What's next, paying your bills on time?
Let him have his smug moments. This is literally the same man who thinks that grocery shopping is some kind of achievement. I mean I guess that you didn't get caught drunk driving...? Sure?

Roman Gunt Guard

Praetorian Guard
kiwifarms.net
Someone wrote a new hit piece on the Reeeethan :

Archive: https://archive.ph/MjiWg

The "hit piece" in question: https://www.huffpost.com/entry/extr...-white-nationalist_n_60706a94c5b634fd437d8e09

Archive: https://archive.ph/7tgeu

1618077037848.png

Truly Rural

Helping the Homeless, one undead at a time
kiwifarms.net
You know Reethan is out there seething at his own irrelevancy, convincing himself that the person they wrote a hit piece on is only relevant and noteworthy because of the killstream. He propelled them into relevancy. Every day a hit piece on Ralph himself is not written he dies a little.

1618097410980.png

Sure, Ralph, it is because of you.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Good news, everyone!
View attachment 2123723
Tweet | Archive

LMAOing at the state of his finger, is it a fungal infection or just a wart?
biden gets another reelection nigger

i just want to point out recently he said his enemies almost always end up ruined, right now it seems his friends or viewers are more often the ones fucked up, ade had nudes leaked which are objectively better than ralphs even if by not being leaked by her, nick fuentes was his enemy and now hes ralphs boss a year later, sargon is winning court cases and continuing to have hundreds times more viewers than ethan, etc etc. even shoe is still doing better than ethan and has had less humiliation than the gunt,

Roman Gunt Guard

Praetorian Guard
kiwifarms.net
biden gets another reelection nigger

i just want to point out recently he said his enemies almost always end up ruined, right now it seems his friends or viewers are more often the ones fucked up, ade had nudes leaked which are objectively better than ralphs even if by not being leaked by her, nick fuentes was his enemy and now hes ralphs boss a year later, sargon is winning court cases and continuing to have hundreds times more viewers than ethan, etc etc. even shoe is still doing better than ethan and has had less humiliation than the gunt,
I believe you are referencing this tweet :
1619620813333.png

I wonder who was the person that did not end up in shambles. Is he talking about Vickers? idk

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
I believe you are referencing this tweet :
View attachment 2125488

I wonder who was the person that did not end up in shambles. Is he talking about Vickers? idk
I'm wondering who did end up in shambles, nick is his boss, sargon got humiliated sure but shambles? For a normal person yeah they'd feel that but ecelebs move on when their ego and wallet is sated like sargons is rn, vee? He's married with American money in some central European nation so he's doing better than most of us and ralph, shoe is doing way better than ralph, tea clips is doing about the same iirc shamed a bit by ppp, ppp is doing the same, godwinson too, kraut is doing better than ever , zoom is doing the same, dispatch is doing the same except he has some odyssey leeway and now more bitwise users, his gg enemies went to the un , who has he ruined? Matt via Zidane and metokur? More like a 1 out of ten kd for the kill report

High Tea

kiwifarms.net
pig says his mom is being hauled away from him even though he refuses to not risk her life via being immunized for the disease that specifically kills people in all her risk groups.:
View attachment 2129545
less than 400 likes for his dying mama, most of his at most 360 viewers showed up though, how nice.
Not all medical goals can be reached. They aren't guarantees. They are best case scenarios. Hospital space is at a premium and is expensive. It's restrictive in nursing homes to protect vulnerable patients. It has to be difficult to deal with, but this might be the best they can do unless she has private insurance or pays cash. It sucks, but this is how the medical field works today - they go for health stabilization and move you on. When using a government program, they pay for minimum care. If you want more, people have to pay for it through other methods. Did no one give him the saving for old age talk?

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops Veteran
kiwifarms.net
Wonder what happened to suing the hospital? Also, destroying Streamelements? Tick tock, Ralph.

You know what would probably make people's lives a lot easier? Getting vaccinated.