Ethan's Mansion - Address, Material Living Situation and Related Drama

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Registration and password reset emails are unavailable due to a DDoS attack on the email server.

Freedom Fries

actually a pretty good user
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well it looks like Ralph got sick of living in a house with his mother, even if she did have her "own wing" and he he did have "hard wood floors." That residence was located at 1509 Bangle Drive, Richmond, VA 23224.

Allegedly, his new address is 202 E 37th Street, Richmond, VA 23224 (I think @Elric of Melnibone aka genius anus on twitter originally posted this info). By his leaked conversations with Faith, it appears both he and May (the female? half of the digibro pantsu lolcow excombo) have a lease signed on it. Faith Vickers (Ethan's as of now pregnant exgirlfriend) as of now will not be joining them for a shot at polyamory.

He has tried moving in the past with Andy Warski. Didn't work out well and sort of fell through (not exactly sure what happened with the lease there). Here's a thread to monitor drama related to Ralph's abode, lease, sorry state of his yard, fights with roommates, and general material living condition.

Least Concern

Pretend I have a vtuber avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
His credit must be a disaster area after fifteen years of not paying back his student loans. If both he and Pantsu are on the rental agreement, I can only imagine that either it's entirely dependent on Pantsu's credit, or his mom is cosigning for him. Maybe both.

Either way, he's finally moving out of his mom's house, but only with the help of a woman one way or another. Very ralpha-male.

Sam Losco

Ade raped Ralph in court! lol
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't remember seeing this posted before but I found a Craigslist for the new house and it was posted before the reveal of the address here.
screencapture-richmond-craigslist-org-apa-d-richmond-202-37th-stgreat-updated-7225011417-html-...png
Pictures are the same as the ones on Zillow.

The Demon Baby

Where's my fucking child support, dad?
kiwifarms.net

Freedom Fries

actually a pretty good user
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't remember seeing this posted before but I found a Craigslist for the new house and it was posted before the reveal of the address here.
View attachment 1791967
Pictures are the same as the ones on Zillow.
lmao 4 bedrooms one bath. I don't foresee this causing any issues whatsoever
Is not having a place to park your car and a barrier between the front yard and back yard not a thing in the US. Don't these people take privacy and security into account when building a home?

Looks nice enough inside. The owner/previous owner did an okay renovation of the place.
It's not terribly uncommon. I'm pretty sure he moved from a lower class a similar area with a nicer house. I'd say you'd typically see 3 configurations in a residential neighborhood. I'd say the vast majority of people, especially in the suburban south, do park on the street or have an open driveway.
  1. duplex, no fence. In many ways similar to European "townhomes"
  2. house centered in yard, fence surrounding lot. Gives good open yard space if you like that sort of thing. Trees or a taller wood fence make for a good privacy screen if you want to do that.
  3. house takes up all of center of lot separating front and back yards. Good for privacy like you said.
  4. house is located in corner of lot, you really only see this for very nice houses with huge lots in expensive neighborhoods
If I owned the house that Ralph is leasing, I'd put up cedar fence around the lot (maybe 4ft in front and 6 on the sides and back) and have set a gate going into a driveway I'd probably pave on the left side.
How long till he starts bragging about how much he pays for his mortgage.
it's a lease. He doesn't own shit

GaryGrey

G.avi
kiwifarms.net
The house is a lease as shown with the Zillow (archive) listing below. Zillow also has it as listed on November 2nd and removed November 6th. If Zillow is correct about the rent that is a big 30% increase from the ~$985 to $1065+ (depending how much rent increased each year) that was being paid previously. If May is moving in she needs to generate at least $3600 per year to cover the increase in rent.
1608217211365.png
The city's property search (archive) has is at $105k improvement value (total value - land value) which is a big step up from the $65k of the current place (archive). Zillow ball parks the new place at $149k and the old at $141k (without actual assessment). The images from Zillow do more to show this is a big step up despite loosing 1500 sq. ft. of parcel space (new 7500 sq. ft. and old 9000 sq. ft.).
1608217704032.png
Old place
1608217661970.png
New place
For the extra $300 a month Ralph will now have one extra bedroom, central heating, a reasonable bathroom, and a total 231 sq ft of extra living space. Also much less yard to manage but no shed to store winter and summer lawn/sidewalk care stuff in. Assuming his mother comes with the bedrooms will probably be split as Ralph's room, streaming room/office, Mother's room, and guest room. With guest being May, Faith, baby, or none of the above. If somehow Ralph is able to file taxes correctly for his company and keep some of that saving maybe in 2-3 years he can move out of this and into a similar home which he could actually begin trying to own.
While the move is only 1.5 miles north from where he currently is he will now be a brisk 0.4 mile walk from the nearest bar. If he keeps up his live streaming stuff I could imagine him streaming on the occasional weekend from the bar after the winter as it looks like they have a stage and outdoor area.
1608219682162.png

Mr. Manchester

"-bake cookies and bear children, now shut up."
kiwifarms.net
Before I thought the reason Ralph decided to take on this pretty hefty financial burden and moving was because people kept mocking him for living with his Mom but now I think it's all May's doing. In her own thread (congratulations May) it seems like she made Digi move a bunch of times and helped bankrupt the fucker. I can almost guarantee that this was her idea to begin with.

On top of rent and utilities, Ralph is going to end up having to pay for May's bullshit too. You think this bitch will cook affordable dinners and be satisfied with cheap alcohol? No no no, May's the type of girl that's going to want to order takeout every night. Delivery takeout too not this go pick it up shit. She's not mowing the lawn either and neither is Ralph so he'll have to hire on his personal groundskeeper again. There's also going to be a brand new weeb budget which as I understand can get pretty expensive as well.

Burd Turglar

You say tomato, I say potato
kiwifarms.net
Before I thought the reason Ralph decided to take on this pretty hefty financial burden and moving was because people kept mocking him for living with his Mom but now I think it's all May's doing. In her own thread (congratulations May) it seems like she made Digi move a bunch of times and helped bankrupt the fucker. I can almost guarantee that this was her idea to begin with.

On top of rent and utilities, Ralph is going to end up having to pay for May's bullshit too. You think this bitch will cook affordable dinners and be satisfied with cheap alcohol? No no no, May's the type of girl that's going to want to order takeout every night. Delivery takeout too not this go pick it up shit. She's not mowing the lawn either and neither is Ralph so he'll have to hire on his personal groundskeeper again. There's also going to be a brand new weeb budget which as I understand can get pretty expensive as well.
It astounds me that that greasy haired, horse faced bitch can talk all the dudes into such bad decisions but then I remember how fucking socially inept and unfuckable they are.

Cause you know damn well she isn't droppin some life ruining head with those teeth....bitch could eat corn cob through a picket fence.

Mr. Manchester

kiwifarms.net
It astounds me that that greasy haired, horse faced bitch can talk all the dudes into such bad decisions but then I remember how fucking socially inept and unfuckable they are.

Cause you know damn well she isn't droppin some life ruining head with those teeth....bitch could eat corn cob through a picket fence.
That's because she's a hag. This is a classic hagging if I've ever seen one.

parxii

kiwifarms.net

How many months do you think she'll stay before she conjures up a reason to flee back home to NY and leave Ralph hanging? She doesn't come across as particularly creative so it could be a recycling of the break-in story.

Mr. Manchester

kiwifarms.net
How many months do you think she'll stay before she conjures up a reason to flee back home to NY and leave Ralph hanging? She doesn't come across as particularly creative so it could be a recycling of the break-in story.
Oh you'd be surprised. Pantsu is in the sweet spot right now. New house, bitch to pay for your weird poor person luxury. Ralph has enough to vampire for a good year pending any child support.

Any foresight into the future that she may have is irrelevant. Ralph has some kind of money she can use to ride out until she does some awful bullshit. There's a sight chance that we'll see May show up with an account talking shit in roughly 6 months. Right around the time Ralph quits paying for shit, I'd imagine.

Bob Barker

Bob Barker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
From Cow:
Ralph posted this on Instagram:
1612135607867.png
Google earth street view attempting to replicate that angle. As you can see, it is very clear that this is the same view as ralph's. Note the location:
1612135733173.png
The house at 202 seems to be where the picture was taken:
1612135758830.png

Looks like this confirms it.