Everyday Detractor Videos - A place for those videos that come out everyday, by DSP fans.

MoonRocker

kiwifarms.net
Because mentioning her counts as a detractor memes, i think its gonna fit here.

One of the reasons I was perma-banned from his chat was for "mentioning my ex-girlfriend, which you know is of limits."

The only mentioned of her was because the word 'panda' was being typed in chat and was I typed "wait, pandalee Kappa." Guess that counted as an offense and "trolling."

He's so salty over losing her. And I'm loving every minute of seeing this gaping wound in his heart that will never be closed off.

Asperchewy

Make Microsoft Paint Great Again
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My fave detractor creator is BY FAR Mighty D. This one videos intro has my familey and I DYING in laughter every time we watch it.... and not for nothing, his Thumb nails are to die for!....

Mighty D's video intros have me rolling at all times, for instance this recent gem...

This is a FUCKING MASTERPIECE

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
the "DSPisms" supercut series?
The channel didn't have many videos. Maybe about 4-5 rows total if that makes sense. I think they just stopped producing them as much because it was 2 years ago around the Panda Hospital incident and I stopped subscribing to the person since their videos were taking weeks to come out.

Oh well.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
kiwifarms.net
The channel didn't have many videos. Maybe about 4-5 rows total if that makes sense. I think they just stopped producing them as much because it was 2 years ago around the Panda Hospital incident and I stopped subscribing to the person since their videos were taking weeks to come out.

Oh well.
I think he died of ear/eye cancer from having to sit through so many disgusting Phil videos in order to edit together those supercuts. I can't imagine how he managed to survive the physical feat of creating that Snort Compilation video, truly a task that would outright kill lesser men.

Schmeckel

Praise 'til you're hollow
kiwifarms.net
Mighty D has some really good edits. Reminds me of that one guy who pretty much chopped up Phil footage to form sentences which his/her name escapes me.
Dick stroking vlogs, perhaps? They had some short but absolutely golden cuts of Dave.

Gout police also has some amazing cut aways. His quick clip of "BEGGIN FOR MONEY" always makes me laugh.

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
Dick stroking vlogs, perhaps? They had some short but absolutely golden cuts of Dave.

Gout police also has some amazing cut aways. His quick clip of "BEGGIN FOR MONEY" always makes me laugh.
Yes that was it, Dick Stroking Vlogs. Can't believe it's been 2 years already. Wonder why he stopped making videos.

Asperchewy

Make Microsoft Paint Great Again
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not to harp on my love of Mighty D's content, but jesus christ, this is right up there with the Marble Run videos. Pure gold content (But the intros kill me inside).

Mighty D Edit Feat, Patrick Star intro:

Mighty D Edit Feat, Home Alone 2 intro:

Ya know, maybe i should add a playlist of @LyteSydeByll 's "the week in DSP" into this thread as well, if he's willing to link to a playlist. His bi-weekly content is off the cuff, but still enjoyable and up-to date.

• Feels
Reactions: LyteSydeByll
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino