Everything Chris told me about his girlfriend - a/k/a hindsight is 2020

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Kaiser Wilhelm's Ghost

kiwifarms.net
Can confirm, the 13th one fucks you up :eli2:

It's what truly causes both the blindness and hairy palms.
Remember all those people who made nsfw joke art of Chris and Barb back in the day? I can’t imagine how alarmed they must be now.
IIRC the first instances of Chris cross dressing were with Barb's clothing. Who knows when these ideas started or how far down that rabbit hole goes.

AnOminous

Go Speed Racer Go!
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is it, the absolute peak of the insanity. This is the saga to top them all. This is "The Mother Fucking Saga."
"She" raped "her" mom with "her" PENIS. This is the world we're in, where "journalists" report shit like this in that exact language. A MAN raped his mom, and these cunts are reporting him as a "woman." Fucking bastards.

Sasha

The real name that God and the bear has given me.
kiwifarms.net
My god, I had missed this thread, among all this mess.
You can clearly see he understands that the only worse taboo would have been killing Barb afterwards, then eating her.
He knows it's fucking wrong, but at the same time he seemed super-excited to try and make Null (poor soul) guess who this mysterious woman that mysteriously has exactly the same characteristics as his fucking mother dear mother is . Yeah, fuck the Labels, just be yourself. Damn.

Last edited:

Mason Verger

was she a great big healthy at any size person?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
....would Barb even feel the useless bent dick in her, despite the pain?
I sincerely doubt she'll press charges on her Golden Child....er Rapist Chris.
The state can press charges, real common with rape/molestation cases since there’s very often a familial connection between victim and abuser with dominant power dynamics.
Everything seems to be pointing towards them having a pretty solid case against Chris since they’re moving ahead. They clearly have something more substantial than anonymous shit taken off kiwifarms. But who knows.. goddamn prosecution fucked up the Cosby verdict and now he’s a free man.

RomanesEuntDomus

Kiwifarms hauseigener Quotennager
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
but he is no criminal mastermind, he is a hopeless dumbass first and foremost.
Maybe. Maybe not. I don't care. On principle, I won't give him the benefit of the doubt any longer. If there are two options to explain his behaviour and one is him being too dumb to know otherwise and the other is him being too evil to fathom, I will go with the latter.

Is the "every three nights" claim male braggado? Even before he trooned out Chris has always have a low libido.
It's something that stands out to me too.
I bet he read in that book, he so conveniently used as a manual to properly rape his geriatric, demented mother, that old folks should leave at least three days between sessions of hankypanky to reduce health risks.
And if so, I doubt he did it out of contemplation for his mom, I assume he did it so he wouldn't break his living fleshlight. "no benefit of the doubt" in full effect.

Last edited:

Sasha

kiwifarms.net
The state can press charges, real common with rape/molestation cases since there’s very often a familial connection between victim and abuser with dominant power dynamics.
Everything seems to be pointing towards them having a pretty solid case against Chris since they’re moving ahead. They clearly have something more substantial than anonymous shit taken off kiwifarms. But who knows.. goddamn prosecution fucked up the Cosby verdict and now he’s a free man.
Yeah, I'd guess the chat leaks, and this one with Null, are only the emerged part of his bragging iceberg. It feels like he'd have wanted to make fucking his mum a lifestyle, and he was testing the waters before outing himself as a proud motherfucker. It's OK to pretend you're a woman, so why not, after all ?

Mason Verger

was she a great big healthy at any size person?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe. Maybe not. I don't care. On principle, I won't give him the benefit of the doubt any longer. If there are two options to explain his behaviour and one is him being too dumb to know otherwise and the other is him being too evil to fathom, I will go with the latter.

It's something that stands out to me too.
I bet he read in that book, he so conveniently used as a manual to properly rape his geriatric, demented mother, that old folks should leave at least three days been sessions of hankypanky to reduce health risks.
And if so, I doubt he did it out of contemplation for his mom, I assume he did it so he wouldn't break his living fleshlight. "no benefit of the doubt" in full effect.
That’s what I think, instead of some weird, convoluted merge-associated reason for 3 days, it’s literally probably how long it takes her 80yr old vagina to heal between rapings.

We’ve seen what Chris thinks sex is.. it’s kind of a miracle he didn’t actually fuck her to death.
Wow, not a sentence I ever thought I’d type.

Ben Lurkin'

Sarcasm Never Sleeps
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2404198

"You want to make flowers today?"

"Now, Barb, I have very important work to do. The...merge removes me from the disc and the loop. I'm near final stage. Some mornings, I can see CWCville."

"You ain't made flowers on me for maybe three weeks DAYS. Makes me sad is all."

This [i.e., Null's "Everything Chris Told Me About His 'Girlfriend' Post"] explains a lot...

New Guests to the Farms: "Okay. This explains... -- WTF!"

District Attorney: "This explains... everything I need."

Jury: "Okay. This explains... -- WTF!"

Chris' Public Defender: "This explains...why we took the plea bargain."

Last edited:

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
....would Barb even feel the useless bent dick in her, despite the pain?
I sincerely doubt she'll press charges on her Golden Child....er Rapist Chris.
It's not up to Barbulon anymore. They don't just sit you in a room and make you press a button for either decision. Chris has been a nuisance for WAY too long for this to go unrecognized. I'm sure they want Ruckersville to go back to toothless white trash, who bang their moms but don't identify as a tranny.

Anyway, where is the info about the condoms?

Sasha

kiwifarms.net
It's not up to Barbulon anymore. They don't just sit you in a room and make you press a button for either decision. Chris has been a nuisance for WAY too long for this to go unrecognized. I'm sure they want Ruckersville to go back to toothless white trash, who bang their moms but don't identify as a tranny.

Anyway, where is the info about the condoms?
It's in the OP :

But, yeah, keeping her safe as well. Also, next appointment with my doctor is on the 20th, so I'll get checked then, to be safe. Condoms are being used in the intercourse.

Ben Lurkin'

Sarcasm Never Sleeps
kiwifarms.net
These are actual illustrations in that god damn book. hell the middle section of the book is filled with 5 drawings of mixed race disabled couples fucking.

Secks Book.jpg

Onee Hour Later.jpg

ChrisChanBlackface.jpg

Sasha

kiwifarms.net
Oh wow I have missed some shit...
Fuck... man this is just all kinds of wrong... A holocaust of wrong.
The first time I tried to imagine how a thing like this could happen (fucking your mum every 3 days) I got a brain zap and the next second I was thinking about Age of Empires 2 , like if my brain vomited that thought.

Cpl. Long Dong Silver

Mad Lad
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net