Explaining September 21 2020 to Trent and Mr Magenta

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
September 3. 2020. It is very late at night and I am walking down the street. I am walking to Trents house. I have some information that I must explain to Trent and Mr Magenta. I knock on the door and Trents mom lets me inside I go down stairs and I open Trents bedroom door. I see Trent and Mr Magenta in the room. Mr Magenta is honestly actually slamming his penis into Trents anus at this time to be blatant. Mr Magenta does see me but he just keeps slamming his penis directly into Trent’s anus. “DEAR LORD THIS IS PLEASURE!” Mr Magenta screams at the top of his lungs as he is thrusting. “Mr Magenta I must explain some information to you.” I say to Mr Magenta. “This anus is just so much pleasure for my cock!” Mr Magenta says to me. “That’s nice. But I really must tell you abou-“ I start to say but Mr Magenta interrupts me as he screams, “Pleasure for my penis!” And then Trent says, “Anus for a man named Mr Magenta.” Then I say, “Listen up man. They are going to vote on if they should legalize Marijuana in the USA on September 21 2020! Today is September 3. It is 11:45 pm.” I explain to Mr Magenta. Mr Magenta then ejaculates a whole bunch of semen directly into that Trent anus. “Wow. That was a work out for my penis.” Mr Magenta says.

Suddenly we hear a loud bang upstairs as the front door gets kicked in. Trents mom is heard screaming in terror she runs down the steps and runs into Trents room and dives under the bed. Three black men come running down the steps. One of the black men is holding a ak-47 and the other two black men have pistols. I dive to the ground as the black men simply begin opening fire. Bullets hit all over the wall knocking paintings off the wall shattering the tv screen hitting the ps4. Mr Magenta dives across the room he is wearing no pants nude from waist down he quickly opens the drawer of the nightstand and pulls out a pistol. Mr Magenta quickly fires a shot shooting the black man with the ak-47 directly in the forehead. Trents mom grabs the sawed off shotgun from under the bed and from under the bed she fires a shot shooting one of the black men with a pistol in the legs. "AHHHH!" He screams as he is shot in the legs by the sawed off shotgun Mr Magenta quickly shoots him in the forehead. Trent grabs his throwing knife and throws it hitting the other black man in the shoulder with it. Trent runs toward the black man tackeling him to the ground and starts punching him in the face then pulls the knife out of the blacks man shoulder and stabs him directly in the neck killing him.

"Hot damn! That was a close call." I say. "Indeed." Mr Magenta says. "What do you think they wanted?" I say in a confused manner. "Clearly they were here because they wanted to slam their cocks directly into the anus of a man named Trent." Mr Magenta explains to me. "Ahhh, indeed. That does make sense actually." I say.

BlancoMailo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Mr. Magenta looked you right in the eyes as he pounded Trent's anus and you didn't look away, that makes you gay by proxy.

Congratulations!
But if you look away from such a blatant power move, it means that you've submitted to a man who's currently pounding another man's ass, which makes you even gayer. This is a real catch cock 22.

Begemot

You know I had to do it to em....
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You want to go to his house and slam your penis directly into his anus???? Im sorry sir, I cant let you do that. I cant tell you where he lives.
It depends where they live in Australia, though....heh heh heh
I can't even cross state borders due to the covid lockdown, hell I can't even travel 5 kilometres from my home without getting a fine under stage 4 restrictions. Also, I thought Mr Magneta was the giver not the receiver.

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm beginning to think that this Mr. Magenta fellow might be a homosexual.
It is possible and widely accepted that if you slam your penis into Trent‘s anus, you will remain heterosexual. In Saudi Arabia it is normally illegal to be gay, however after Trent visited King Salman and offered his anus, the King passed a royal decree to legalize only Trent’s anus for male use.

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Mr. Magenta looked you right in the eyes as he pounded Trent's anus and you didn't look away, that makes you gay by proxy.

Congratulations!

As somebody else explained, you could just as easily argue that looking away would make you homosexual as well as argue not looking away would make you also gay. Thus no good options. So since you have no good options in a situation like that then the best thing to do is prove that you are not scared by just looking at it and not looking away. Looking away can be seen as a sign of weakness of cowardice, so you should face it head on. Its best to just be able to see it visually instead of not seeing it and not knowing whats happening. Closing your eyes does not make it go away. Its still there. Its still happening. If you are looking at it at least you can identiy the threat and face it head on. What if you looked away, and then the man came after you? Its better to be looking at it so you can see where the danger is. I know Mr Magenta so I wasn't in any danger however people in other situations they won't know that for a fact. I did not look away.

NOT Sword Fighter Super

"Cheerleeder" of Slapfights
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As somebody else explained, you could just as easily argue that looking away would make you homosexual as well as argue not looking away would make you also gay. Thus no good options. So since you have no good options in a situation like that then the best thing to do is prove that you are not scared by just looking at it and not looking away. Looking away can be seen as a sign of weakness of cowardice, so you should face it head on. Its best to just be able to see it visually instead of not seeing it and not knowing whats happening. Closing your eyes does not make it go away. Its still there. Its still happening. If you are looking at it at least you can identiy the threat and face it head on. What if you looked away, and then the man came after you? Its better to be looking at it so you can see where the danger is. I know Mr Magenta so I wasn't in any danger however people in other situations they won't know that for a fact. I did not look away.
You sure do spend a lot of time thinking about dick.

Just saying.

formershroomeryuser

kiwifarms.net

Congratulations!

Yet many men look

No. he lives in Australia. But sometimes he comes to the USA on business trips. Business of an anus nature.

Mr Magenta's business is pleasure. It is the best type of life. He slams cock away all the time into the anus of Trent. Slamming the cock as a matter of business. A proposal. A new economic policy. This policy involves slamming cock hard as fuck into as much anus as possible. Until resources are spent. Then comes the restimulus approach. The cock is stimulated by anus. Then renewal begins hard as fuck from anus.

But if you look away from such a blatant power move, it means that you've submitted to a man who's currently pounding another man's ass, which makes you even gayer. This is a real catch cock 22.

This is the real brain buster right here. The irony of it all. Life's greatest mystery. Yet its as real a concept as rain falling from the sky. If you look away from Mr Magenta as he slams cock into the anus of Trent ejaculating into Trents dinner you are more gay then if you look directly. Plain and simple. Things of that nature.

You want to go to his house and slam your penis directly into his anus???? Im sorry sir, I cant let you do that. I cant tell you where he lives.

No?

I'm beginning to think that this Mr. Magenta fellow might be a homosexual.

He always says he is not funny enough. But maybe? Poor guy. This whole time he thought he was straight to slam cock into the anus of Trent non stop. I guess not huh?

It is possible and widely accepted that if you slam your penis into Trent‘s anus, you will remain heterosexual. In Saudi Arabia it is normally illegal to be gay, however after Trent visited King Salman and offered his anus, the King passed a royal decree to legalize only Trent’s anus for male use.

Well fucking A. Now we know. And knowing is half the battle.

Show them who is boss. If you do not look and close your eyes while homosexuals are engaging in sex one of them could come up behind you and blatantly penetrate your ass then you are a homosexual as well. The best thing to do in such a situation is to just go ahead and look as reality does not go away simply because you do not accept it is there.

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Listen fool, this thread was not about if it is homosexual male or not to look away while men are having anal sex with other or is it less homosexual to not look away. No. That was not the point. You are missing the point. The point of this thread was actually to discuss how September 21 2020 is going to be a vote to legalize Marijuana on the federal level in the United States of America while Mr Magenta was actually slamming his penis into the anus of a man named Trent so much pleasure whats up in Africa. But i was shocked recently when i read if it does pass on september 21 it has to go to a different house again and they have another vote again wtf? i simply dont understand

Begemot

You know I had to do it to em....
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Listen fool, this thread was not about if it is homosexual male or not to look away while men are having anal sex with other or is it less homosexual to not look away. No. That was not the point. You are missing the point. The point of this thread was actually to discuss how September 21 2020 is going to be a vote to legalize Marijuana on the federal level in the United States of America while Mr Magenta was actually slamming his penis into the anus of a man named Trent so much pleasure whats up in Africa. But i was shocked recently when i read if it does pass on september 21 it has to go to a different house again and they have another vote again wtf? i simply dont understand
That's typical for U.S politics, I believe. Lots of partisan gridlock. You should protest in public for the bill to pass.

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mr Magenta and Trent are having anal sex. Eddie walks into the room and watches them. They finish up and then Mr Magenta rolls up a blunt. He hits the blunt. Then he says, “man. I can’t wait until September 21 2020 so that I can smoke marijuana man it will be so cool.” Mr Magenta says. “Your are smoking Marijuana right now. Eddie say. “Yeah. But I want to do it legally.” Mr Magenta says. “I got some bad news man.” Eddie says. “What?” Mr Magenta says in a confused manner. “They are not going to vote on Marijuana on September 21 2020.” Eddie says with sorrow in his voice. Mr Magenta just starts screaming and punching the wall and he grabs a lamp and throws it smashing it against the wall. “Call down man you are making a fool of yourself.” Eddie says. “Shut the fuck up asshole!” Mr Magenta screams. “Don’t fucking call me a asshole you bitch!” Eddie says. Mr Magenta quickly grabs his pistol and shoots Eddie three times in the chest killing him.