Explaining September 21 2020 to Trent and Mr Magenta

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mr Magenta and Trent are having anal sex. Eddie walks into the room and watches them. They finish up and then Mr Magenta rolls up a blunt. He hits the blunt. Then he says, “man. I can’t wait until September 21 2020 so that I can smoke marijuana man it will be so cool.” Mr Magenta says. “Your are smoking Marijuana right now. Eddie say. “Yeah. But I want to do it legally.” Mr Magenta says. “I got some bad news man.” Eddie says. “What?” Mr Magenta says in a confused manner. “They are not going to vote on Marijuana on September 21 2020.” Eddie says with sorrow in his voice. Mr Magenta just starts screaming and punching the wall and he grabs a lamp and throws it smashing it against the wall. “Call down man you are making a fool of yourself.” Eddie says. “Shut the fuck up asshole!” Mr Magenta screams. “Don’t fucking call me a asshole you bitch!” Eddie says. Mr Magenta quickly grabs his pistol and shoots Eddie three times in the chest killing him.
The Democrats are not our friends. Obama should have legalized marijuana over 10 years ago. He was in office for 8 years and did not legalize it.

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Democrats are not our friends. Obama should have legalized marijuana over 10 years ago. He was in office for 8 years and did not legalize it.

Obama let me down. God damn you Obama.

Begemot

You know I had to do it to em....
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Obama let me down. God damn you Obama.
You let yourself down. Submit to the black Israelites and become our cumdumpster.