Orbiter Faith Vickers / Zoomer Girl / Fai Fai - Ethan Ralph's adolescent ex

verifymejoshuaconnormoon

NOW is your chance gator. FREE YOURSELF🐊
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Memphis Micro is basically a pine needle. Horrifying.
also if i remember correctly faith was a virgin when she got with ralph

Unless she's taking my advice.
ralph isn’t playing by the rules and isn’t going to so why should you? stop trying to be the bigger person and start throwing dirt yourselves. tell faith to post all about ronnie and ethan’s special time together

No, Josh writing a post stating he wanted kids some day put the idea in Ralph’s tiny brain. The post fertilized all the soil for the corn harvest.

Josh stating he had a goal to get married and have children made Ralph decide he should hurry up and knock up some poor teenage girl to beat Josh. It turned out great..err…well the reroll bastard will definitely turn out better for sure.

Watching Ralph’s piss poor, white trash exceptional, disastrous attempts at creating a family has been some of the best content KF has ever had. Knocking up a teenager and idiot e-thorse to bear illegitimate children he can’t afford, will never see and who will regard their father as a giant turd, is the Ralph family tradition. Ethan is going to show Ronnie a thing or two about being the worst father imaginable. Baking puppies alive and leaving your wife and kids dependent on welfare in a trailer park? Shit, that’s amateur hour shit to Ethan.

At least Ethan’s kids won’t be cursed with the Ralph surname
ok sorry for the triple post jannies can clean it up though (it’s their job)

i think josh wanting to have kids played a part in gunt’s decision but it couldn’t be that alone. i think around that time the reality was starting to set in that he’d have to find a way to make money and that his mom didn’t have much longer, especially because that’s around the time covid lockdowns started. he has no job and is unemployable so he resorts to the white trash option of siphoning benefits from the government. it would also explain why he got pantsu pregnant so quickly.

maybe it’s kind of far fetched but i dunno it had to have influenced his decision at least a little bit.

break these cuffs

Ohana means family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There goes my poor joke I guess. Anyway, didn't work.
The two aren't mutually exclusive either. I still think it sucks and she doens't deserve this rubbish but she does have a myriad of problems which led to one of the worst outcomes.
I realized your joke after I hit post and had to let my autism stand. Please be patient.

John Andrews Stan

Call 901-922-9912 for sharts on-demand
kiwifarms.net
Honest question, how would FaiFai hitting up Ralph with a DMCA over ownership of Xander's picture going to expose FaiFai as being a massive liar?
Not answering for him, but my own guess is it would reveal if she was sending much more to Ethan than she’d disclosed to her father — something he already knows to some extent, but I wouldn’t be surprised if Ethan is holding some more damaging receipts for maximum negative impact on Faith.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not answering for him, but my own guess is it would reveal if she was sending much more to Ethan than she’d disclosed to her father — something he already knows to some extent, but I wouldn’t be surprised if Ethan is holding some more damaging receipts for maximum negative impact on Faith.
How? It’s not like the DMCA requires you reveal everything you’ve ever sent someone to claim ownership over one photo.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No, but Ethan could retaliate by revealing more receipts.
I think the Gunt shot his load with the leaks. He’s resorted to “loose pussy” insults on Twitter. If he could hurt her with some other damning receipts he would have already done it. He’s spitting and sputtering because he’s angry his only ammo now is pussy insults and empty legal threats.

Ralph should be worried about Faith telling the internet about what bad places Ronnie touched him.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
I think the Gunt shot his load with the leaks. He’s resorted to “loose pussy” insults on Twitter. If he could hurt her with some other damning receipts he would have already done it. He’s spitting and sputtering because he’s angry his only ammo now is pussy insults and empty legal threats.

Ralph should be worried about Faith telling the internet about what bad places Ronnie touched him.
you forgot grade school tier attempts to reverse the humiliating literal cuck accusation leaving the ralphamales to look at the totally college level writers intellect in the tweet and say aloud "ethan whats that even supposed to mean did you hit your head on a makers bottle again big guy?"

Mr E. Grifter

Patricidal contributor to the Ralph Retort.
kiwifarms.net
I'd be more inclined to wonder how much helicopter parenting her own parents are involved in this. I've stipulated before that what will happen is that the Vickers would raise this kid as their own and down the line they'll tell him his "sister" is actually his mother. Rate me autistic but I see that totally happening.
I actually know people who this has happened to, however I doubt it will happen in the case of Vickers. It used to occur in the past when a child was had our of wedlock, and when a shotgun marriage was not possible. This was to prevent embarrassment for the family, and the individual involved.

These days people rarely care about illegitimate children, so what's the point? Sure, Gran and Grandad will take an active role of that I have zero doubt, but what does lying about him being a sibling achieve?

Social media makes that a difficult proposition to maintain, as does Ralph, trolls, siblings etc. I don't think this is achievable, even if they aimed for it.

ANiggaNamedElmo

It's your boy TriggerMeElmo.
kiwifarms.net
I actually know people who this has happened to, however I doubt it will happen in the case of Vickers. It used to occur in the past when a child was had our of wedlock, and when a shotgun marriage was not possible. This was to prevent embarrassment for the family, and the individual involved.

These days people rarely care about illegitimate children, so what's the point? Sure, Gran and Grandad will take an active role of that I have zero doubt, but what does lying about him being a sibling achieve?

Social media makes that a difficult proposition to maintain, as does Ralph, trolls, siblings etc. I don't think this is achievable, even if they aimed for it.
A farcical attempt to save face I suppose? Try to give the child some normalcy? Beats me, dude. We both know it's a messed up situation.

Mr E. Grifter

Patricidal contributor to the Ralph Retort.
kiwifarms.net
A farcical attempt to save face I suppose? Try to give the child some normalcy? Beats me, dude. We both know it's a messed up situation.
I think their best bet is to get Ralph's name on the birth certificate without a fight, and then argue that access to Xander is predicated on him remaining sober, and passing drug and alcohol tests. Provide some evidence he's more unhinged when he's high and drunk - wouldn't be hard, it's all saved right here - and the extent of his substance abuse.

Either Ralph :optimistic: sobers up and gets clean :optimistic: or more likely he completely fucks it up and he will only have himself to blame for not seeing his child. Oh and he would be paying child support for the next 18 years.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
I think their best bet is to get Ralph's name on the birth certificate without a fight, and then argue that access to Xander is predicated on him remaining sober, and passing drug and alcohol tests. Provide some evidence he's more unhinged when he's high and drunk - wouldn't be hard, it's all saved right here - and the extent of his substance abuse.

Either Ralph :optimistic: sobers up and gets clean :optimistic: or more likely he completely fucks it up and he will only have himself to blame for not seeing his child. Oh and he would be paying child support for the next 18 years.
ralph shouldnt even legally be allowed in normal society let alone having ANY bearing on a childs life even if he did shit it out his trans clitty like common white trash. tell the kid his dad is bruce willis or some dead guy something and that ralph is a particularly cruel troll for fucks sake anything but having ralph corrupt and probably lets be honest molest "his" child

TherapyMan

kiwifarms.net
Sure, Gran and Grandad will take an active role of that I have zero doubt, but what does lying about him being a sibling achieve?
Avoiding the shame of knowing your father is a deadbeat alcoholic? I agree with you in the sense that maintaining secrecy for Xander's sake probably won't be feasible in today's interconnected age, but I don't know, I feel like the charade would be useful to keep Xander from the horrible truth of his existence. I feel like just having the knowledge that you're the spawn of a person as detestable as Ethan Ralph will fuck you up.