Orbiter Faith Vickers / Zoomer Girl / Fai Fai - Ethan Ralph's adolescent ex

Baldur's Revenge

kiwifarms.net
Is it possible to equally hate all of them involved in this? They care more about what a bunch of nobodies online think of them instead of actually caring for that baby. I wish the state would step in and send that child to a foster home and get it adopted to a family that isn't a bunch of clout chasing brain dead morons. Otherwise this kid has no fucking chance at a normal life. Seriously @MWV . Talk to Faith about putting your grandchild up for adoption. It's his only hope.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
Is it possible to equally hate all of them involved in this? They care more about what a bunch of nobodies online think of them instead of actually caring for that baby. I wish the state would step in and send that child to a foster home and get it adopted to a family that isn't a bunch of clout chasing brain dead morons. Otherwise this kid has no fucking chance at a normal life. Seriously @MWV . Talk to Faith about putting your grandchild up for adoption. It's his only hope.
I hate Ralph slightly more because he's a pile of garbage, but Vickers keeps getting scummier and scummier.

John Andrews Stan

Call 901-922-9912 for sharts on-demand
kiwifarms.net
Just another typical reaction from this devout Christian!
The give send go is just perfomative faith for donations from Perfomative Faith.

View attachment 2762696
This girl is going to continue to fuck up her life as long as she’s active online. It’s complete lunacy that she’s tweeting shit like this. She has major boundary issues for starters. If her family loved her they’d cut off her hands and disable speech to text on all her devices.

break these cuffs

Ohana means family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is it possible to equally hate all of them involved in this?
It's not a zero sum game. A lot of people feel like they have to choose sides in everything these days. People also ayylawg the shit out of Ralph and let their autistic rage blind them to other retardation to laugh at. It's fun to laugh at all involved in this Jerry Springer show.

FakeNewsAnchor

kiwifarms.net
Fai Fai weighs in on the Ralph / Rand breakup, for some fucking reason:
View attachment 2764503
Tweet | Archive
Bitch wants to act like she's "above associating with Nazis" or whatever, meanwhile when she thought Ralph was gonna be her sugar daddy and financially provide for her she was down to bounce on an altlight chode and make fanart of their memes. Remember to say NO to thots!

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops I-IV Veteran
kiwifarms.net
Bitch wants to act like she's "above associating with Nazis" or whatever, meanwhile when she thought Ralph was gonna be her sugar daddy and financially provide for her she was down to bounce on an altlight chode and make fanart of their memes. Remember to say NO to thots!
People can never make bad choices? I'm sincerely asking because a whole lotta people in this thread have a chip on their shoulder about this. You may not have a child you have to raise, but everyone does stupid shit especially when they're 18-20 and think they've got the world figured out.

FakeNewsAnchor

kiwifarms.net
People can never make bad choices? I'm sincerely asking because a whole lotta people in this thread have a chip on their shoulder about this. You may not have a child you have to raise, but everyone does stupid shit especially when they're 18-20 and think they've got the world figured out.
No, I'm not suggesting she's making bad choices about her political associations, I'm saying her "stance" pertaining to morality in this regards is a complete farce. Her feelings towards racism were entirely in line with leftism, talking about how she supports BLM, up until the second it becomes less convenient to her current situation (upon pursuing Ralph). As soon as "rejecting racism" or whatever gets in the way of trying to leach off Ralph's believed wealth and efame - she drops all previous convictions and starts parroting the talking points that he did. What do you know, the second she breaks it off with him she has immediate knew found political conviction which conveniently directly opposes people like Ralph. She's not making choices regarding her beliefs, she's just lying about them in order to virtue signal to whoever she is seeking approval from at the moment.

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops I-IV Veteran
kiwifarms.net
No, I'm not suggesting she's making bad choices about her political associations, I'm saying her "stance" pertaining to morality in this regards is a complete farce. Her feelings towards racism were entirely in line with leftism, talking about how she supports BLM, up until the second it becomes less convenient to her current situation (upon pursuing Ralph). As soon as "rejecting racism" or whatever gets in the way of trying to leach off Ralph's believed wealth and efame - she drops all previous convictions and starts parroting the talking points that he did. What do you know, the second she breaks it off with him she has immediate knew found political conviction which conveniently directly opposes people like Ralph. She's not making choices regarding her beliefs, she's just lying about them in order to virtue signal to whoever she is seeking approval from at the moment.
Was looking at it the wrong way and I can definitely agree here.

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
kiwifarms.net
Of course you can. You just have to hate them all at different levels. Ethan is still the easiest one to hate because he comes across as the most malicious of everyone involved. Faith is a close second for being such a borderline-retarded manipulator.

Vickers I don't know what to say. I don't think he is really evil or necessarily a bad person the way Ralph is. He just comes across as a variety of those idiots that post all their drama online. It is worse in this case because he thinks we're going to act as his army to go after Ralph.