Faith Vickers / Zoomer Girl / Fai Fai - Ethan Ralph's adolescent ex

BlackShitPancakes

kiwifarms.net
How this started was because of Ej bringing up Suit Yourself having Fai in his discord. I do wish we knew who her white Knights were at the time. Was Chris in there as well ect.

However I do wish the “Gunt” board was just a general IBS board. Could have a lot of new topic threads as situations occur. I think all the Gunt threads would qualify to be in it.
As I understood it, @Ahalfwaycrook was trolling for Fai since he was 18 and she was 13. I thought that Vickers mentioned it in his gay site, but it's been down for a while. Archives?

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
EarJuice deserves a thread here for being gunt-adjacent, pumping out loads of "guntwave synth" and being one of the few notably prolific ayelawgz, just not in a funny way after his 3rd guntwave. In general, he's been in feuds with other cows, such as Cog the Cuck. It's great that DamePesos no longer associates with anyone, else I'll make him a thread, a "fan thread", probably like that 3P Guntwinson one.

I am in no position to write one, don't know anything about the guy.

GAME BOY ADVANCE

MODEL NO. AGB-001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
EarJuice deserves a thread here for being gunt-adjacent, pumping out loads of "guntwave synth" and being one of the few notably prolific ayelawgz, just not in a funny way after his 3rd guntwave. In general, he's been in feuds with other cows, such as Cog the Cuck. It's great that DamePesos no longer associates with anyone, else I'll make him a thread, a "fan thread", probably like that 3P Guntwinson one.

I am in no position to write one, don't know anything about the guy.
I tried listening to the recent HEJAS show where they talk about this Suit Catfish incident (because I had no idea who some of these people were) but believe it or not, I found a show that’s shittier then The Killstream.

That cunt EarJuice and the HEJAS crew absolutely deserve a thread after listening to 50 minutes of their shitty show. It’s literally boomers trying to IBS but providing nothing of substance, non-stop talking over each other and at one point, larping as Kenny Jones trying to make jokes but failing miserably. The fact they’re doing this at their age is pretty fucking pathetic.

FM Bradley

Pussy Dryer
kiwifarms.net
I tried listening to the recent HEJAS show where they talk about this Suit Catfish incident (because I had no idea who some of these people were) but believe it or not, I found a show that’s shittier then The Killstream.

That cunt EarJuice and the HEJAS crew absolutely deserve a thread after listening to 50 minutes of their shitty show. It’s literally boomers trying to IBS but providing nothing of substance, non-stop talking over each other and at one point, larping as Kenny Jones trying to make jokes but failing miserably. The fact they’re doing this at their age is pretty fucking pathetic.

I think EJ is the only old one and the rest are...uh...IBS-age appropriate...I guess. I don't think you need to be young to enjoy quality IBS or other such shitshows of quality.

The "Hello Fellow Kids" vibes comes from:
  • Treating his goofy songs with the agonized solemnity and gravitas of Pitchfork Media reviewing a new Radiohead album.
  • Aligning himself with a bunch of dipshits who just say "nigger" and "faggot" to the exclusion of, more often than not, actual humor.
  • Actually Touching the Poo, rather than just appreciating others flinging it from a distance.
  • Simping for an American girl in chat.
Also his fucking whiny voice jesus fuck his voice...

HEJAS did pull off some funny shit with Cyraxx, though. Began by mocking him, moved on to having him on the show (which their chat went apeshit for), then one of them did something kinda clever and very funny.

In addition to being a goblin who lives in a mold cave, and having deformed facial features and genitalia, Cyraxx rips off other peoples' music from YouTube, pretends to "play it" on camera (while getting interrupted by a YouTube ad), and does his autistic best to flog the charade while pretending he's a character called "Shadowblade".

Skull Kid decided to teach him a lesson and paid to copywrite Cyraxx's "Shadowblade" performance alias himself, stealing it. Cyraxx went into frothing, rabid, goblin rage.

So of course the guy in HEJAS who didn't just say slurs and actually did something clever is now gone.

Spectre_06

My views do not reflect the Kiwi Farms in any way.
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

I won't lie, I found the Kenny Jones impersonator entertaining, but I was also drinking so that may have had something to do with it.

AltisticRight

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It still blows my mind that Faith was doing all this shit as a minor, right under her parents’ noses. If there was ever a chance of me letting my kids have extensive, unsupervised internet time, cases like hers put paid to that.
It's a massive conundrum. Nowadays everything is tied to online crap. If you're gonna restrict your kid's access, they'll find ways around it and hide their stuff. If not, you'll end up with freaks like Faith finding her 16-year-old self among creeps with 30+ years of age. I'd think somewhere in the middle works well. No discord/twitter, Facebook to maximum security and what-not. Discord and Twitter are a safe haven for predators. At least with Facebook, security measures exist. Tik Tok is also a vile stench that should be avoided like cancer.

goku123

kiwifarms.net
It's a massive conundrum. Nowadays everything is tied to online crap. If you're gonna restrict your kid's access, they'll find ways around it and hide their stuff. If not, you'll end up with freaks like Faith finding her 16-year-old self among creeps with 30+ years of age. I'd think somewhere in the middle works well. No discord/twitter, Facebook to maximum security and what-not. Discord and Twitter are a safe haven for predators. At least with Facebook, security measures exist. Tik Tok is also a vile stench that should be avoided like cancer.
learn to program and you could set content blockers based on word filters or just straight up filter websites. a lot of kids these days use computers but don't know shit about computers in any kind of way. or you could just cut the power to their room at night.

AltisticRight

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
or you could just cut the power to their room at night.
That's an incredibly disastrous idea, what if some predatory creep gets in the house? In many parts of the world, people can't live without an air conditioner either. Depending on how the switch box is set up, this could be impossible too. Many go by the sections of the house rather than rooms.

I'd say add certain sites to the hosts file and just let them know online friends aren't real. If they had enough real life ones, why would they try to seek people online?

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net

In due fairness, that is supposed to be the last show of its kind because EarJuice said he wanted to go back to normie shit and most of his co-hosts deserted him but IDK.

EDIT: Apologies, there were like one or two more shows like it after it but the whole "HEJAS" thing is supposedly done. That being said EarJuice constantly says that he doesn't want to do drama but every week he's returning to talking about drama. Take that as you will. People are losing interest which is what he claims is fine with him because he wants to make regular music but he's a petrol huffer who can't say no to low hanging fruit.

TL;DR it's their own gay little sideshow IBS circle of whatever is below the rank of Z-celeb just doing this bullshit. It's just like Tonka's show but with more bells and whistles.

Last edited:

John Andrews Stan

901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
That's an incredibly disastrous idea, what if some predatory creep gets in the house? In many parts of the world, people can't live without an air conditioner either. Depending on how the switch box is set up, this could be impossible too. Many go by the sections of the house rather than rooms.
I think @goku123 was suggesting that a given parent might just cut the power in their children’s rooms at night to avoid them going online too much, not baking people in their homes. (In our household, we just change the wifi password.)

Had

"he who increases knowledge increases sorrow"-1:18
kiwifarms.net
I still like Earjuice, as a musical creator and he seemed pretty chill from my talks with him during the gunt drama. Their show has that "bunch of guys in a discord vibe" but I sorted guessed it going into it. If they are talking about a piece of internet drama I want to hear about I'll put it on but otherwise I won't and I think that's a good way to think about subscribing to HEJAS. Given time and more effort I think a lot could come of the show but other than Earjuice it's basically just a discord friend group being broadcast rather than a formal show.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
Luckily I live in a place with shitty connectivity. Otherwise I’d confiscate their cell phones before bed and give them wifi-only Amazon Fires or something. Nothing like an annoying UX to make a good old-fashioned book seem more inviting.
Those are very respectable and smart choices.
I still like Earjuice, as a musical creator and he seemed pretty chill from my talks with him during the gunt drama. Their show has that "bunch of guys in a discord vibe" but I sorted guessed it going into it. If they are talking about a piece of internet drama I want to hear about I'll put it on but otherwise I won't and I think that's a good way to think about subscribing to HEJAS. Given time and more effort I think a lot could come of the show but other than Earjuice it's basically just a discord friend group being broadcast rather than a formal show.
It has/had its moments but the problem is that unless you're in this gay little circle or privy to their shenanigans then you have absolutely no clue what anyone is fucking talking about. It really depends on how much of the headache you can handle to listen to shit. Honestly, the obligatory dono animation/sound clip stuff became worn out and tired as fuck. It also broke the flow of conversation if you were trying to pay attention. I wouldn't even call it anything like IBS because what it boiled down to is slapfights between channels. "I won't come on your show, you won't come on my show, so we'll just HOLLER OVER EACH OTHER ALL FUCKIN' DAY ON OUR OWN STREAMS!" The back and forth response videos become really gay because there's no consistency to any of it. If I wanted to see that kind of shit I'd watch Fox News bitch about CNN and CNN bitch about Fox News.