Faith Vickers / Zoomer Girl / Fai Fai - Ethan Ralph's adolescent ex

Vetti

idiot
Local Moderator
kiwifarms.net
That would have been my first suspicion, but he's been buried in schoolwork and in particular, an engineering project that I was helping him with when some of the posts came through.
Monitoring your kid's school activity? Maybe you have learned from some of this. Deactivate his Discord account too while you're at it.

Last edited:

MWV

kiwifarms.net
Monitoring your kid's school activities? Maybe you have learned from some of this.
For what it's worth, I always have. I'm in charge of the high school kids, my wife is in charge of the smaller kids (much more work, I assure you). In fact, my monitoring of Faith's school activities led to a great deal of conflict during the last semester of her senior year. Granted, it was not until months later that I would learn that one of the problems was that she was up all hours of the night begin groomed by the Gunt...and to that, I will accept an epic fail in parenting.

Haru Okumura

The Empress
kiwifarms.net
That would have been my first suspicion, but he's been buried in schoolwork and in particular, an engineering project that I was helping him with when some of the posts came through.
Did you force Ethan to permanently remove his hitpiece on you from his site? I called him out over it suddenly disappearing after he postured so hard about reposting it and that made him pretty mad.

MWV

kiwifarms.net
Did you force Ethan to permanently remove his hitpiece on you from his site? I called him out over it suddenly disappearing after he postured so hard about reposting it and that made him pretty mad.
Indirectly, or so I assume.. Post arrest, anything nasty that he Tweeted or left up from pre-arrest (like the hit piece), I would e-mail his attorney, and like a Domino's pizza, she delivered in 30 minutes or less. She never responded to me. But whenever I reached out, the posts would come down. I suppose it could have been an amazing coincidence.

My business is well-known. If anyone wants to verify me, send an e-mail through the contact on the site.

MWV

kiwifarms.net
My only question is why?
Why are you back? You said you'd leave once Faith was home? Why join KF?
Totally fair question.

Don't consider me "back," because I won't be "here" long. I updated the ATR website because I noticed Kerr resurfaced after he ghosted, and was hoping to get a bead on his location for the detective that Faith is working with. Faith herself wanted to weigh in on the Suit Yourself stuff, so I accommodated.

Joining KF, if only temporarily, was to point out that I am not arguing with anyone, and confirm that BlackShitPancakes is actually in my area so I can narrow the list and ask them to stop trying to "help." I have no interest in engaging because I see no point. I think that we're all in agreement that I could say whatever I wanted about anything that has happened through all this and there are people who will either take my word for it, or call me a liar. I've little interest in pointless endeavors. I'm always happy to share information when I can and if it's reasonable, only because the only reason I've "lurked" this site is because it has become invaluable to keep track of anything that Ralph does.

EDIT: I have identified BlackShitPancakes and they will no longer be posting. I'm out.

Last edited:

Cow Poly

Associate member at large, Ethan Ralph Fan Club
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For what it's worth, I always have. I'm in charge of the high school kids, my wife is in charge of the smaller kids (much more work, I assure you). In fact, my monitoring of Faith's school activities led to a great deal of conflict during the last semester of her senior year. Granted, it was not until months later that I would learn that one of the problems was that she was up all hours of the night begin groomed by the Gunt...and to that, I will accept an epic fail in parenting.
Maybe you should BOTH be in charge of ALL your children.

naught sock account 1

KILL COUNT: 3
kiwifarms.net
im glad i made these :gunt: orbiter threads, they've gained traction recently...
Totally fair question.

Don't consider me "back," because I won't be "here" long. I updated the ATR website because I noticed Kerr resurfaced after he ghosted, and was hoping to get a bead on his location for the detective that Faith is working with. Faith herself wanted to weigh in on the Suit Yourself stuff, so I accommodated.

Joining KF, if only temporarily, was to point out that I am not arguing with anyone, and confirm that BlackShitPancakes is actually in my area so I can narrow the list and ask them to stop trying to "help." I have no interest in engaging because I see no point. I think that we're all in agreement that I could say whatever I wanted about anything that has happened through all this and there are people who will either take my word for it, or call me a liar. I've little interest in pointless endeavors. I'm always happy to share information when I can and if it's reasonable, only because the only reason I've "lurked" this site is because it has become invaluable to keep track of anything that Ralph does.

EDIT: I have identified BlackShitPancakes and they will no longer be posting. I'm out.
re-read what you typed, and
l u r k m o r e...

White Girl

Cookie Monster Pjs and Smokes LET'S GO!!
kiwifarms.net
Totally fair question.

Come on, Matt

Get your shit together and take care of your family. Quit being an attention whore and taking part in ruining your daughter's life. She might even run off to be with Ralph or some dumb shit if you keep this up.

The Gunts Ex-Partner

kiwifarms.net
From my source Grayfox (MGS reference)

To creepy Suit, Cog the cuck and Mr Vickers @MWV ] :

EDIT: UPDATED THE INFO GRAPH
1619770525071.png

Attachments

• 1619713766964.png
    1619713766964.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 141
Last edited:

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Coming here is almost certainly a phenomenally stupid decision. I had ignored the musings of BlackShitPancakes until the claim that he/she was in my area. I can't really tell if that claim was some kind of "boomer bait" or not.
Alright, I'm kind of convinced it wasn't you. You use double spacing between sentences, he uses one. This is a habit that came from academia at some point in the past. I thought you disguised that as some kind of autistic way to hide yourself, however, thinking about it now, if you were sensible enough to fake that, why didn't you use a VPN? Anyway, yes, good idea to get friends out of this shitshow.

Granted, it was not until months later that I would learn that one of the problems was that she was up all hours of the night begin groomed by the Gunt...and to that, I will accept an epic fail in parenting.
Welp, I'll be the nicer one here. Nothing's too late, she has more than half a century ahead of her. Let this be a stupid little footnote.

My business is well-known. If anyone wants to verify me, send an e-mail through the contact on the site.
Check your inbox.

Good decision.

Edit:
1619715147708.png

Last edited: