Faith Vickers / Zoomer Girl / Fai Fai - Ethan Ralph's adolescent ex

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
There’s actually really robust childlock setting on most phones, especially iPhones. If you’re in someone’s plan and they have had any access to your phone they can basically shut it down and make it a paperweight that can call 911 (and maybe 1 or 2 numbers), only be able to call with FaceTime (so you can see/hear all convos), no texting for a certain time/after a certain time, no internet browser, read every text from your device, see every search, and limit literally anything your kid wants to do.

miss pretty extensive.
I'm aware of all of these measures. I was asking what the poster does.

To add to that list, there's also a number of GPS apps that exist for obvious monitoring purposes.

There’s actually really robust childlock setting on most phones, especially iPhones. If you’re in someone’s plan and they have had any access to your phone they can basically shut it down and make it a paperweight that can call 911 (and maybe 1 or 2 numbers), only be able to call with FaceTime (so you can see/hear all convos), no texting for a certain time/after a certain time, no internet browser, read every text from your device, see every search, and limit literally anything your kid wants to do.

miss pretty extensive.
Most of those things will cause your kids to resent you and then go behind your back

Yaniv’s Hairy Balls

Behold them and W A X
kiwifarms.net
Most of those things will cause your kids to resent you and then go behind your back
Hell yeah. I would’ve been fucking PISSED at this is a kid. It’s so duplicitous. It’s ok for younger kids until they get a grasp on security, but I think we can agree Faith needs (and needed) about every option to monitor her internet activity there is. She may be 18 but afaik she isn’t mature enough to send a text unobserved, let alone have access to discord.

Hell yeah. I would’ve been fucking PISSED at this is a kid. It’s so duplicitous. It’s ok for younger kids until they get a grasp on security, but I think we can agree Faith needs (and needed) about every option to monitor her internet activity there is. She may be 18 but afaik she isn’t mature enough to send a text unobserved, let alone have access to discord.
Faith was just undersocialized cause the Vickers are Tards who only had kids so they didn’t have to pay any labour costs at their pawn shop.

Is Vickers a confirmed Evangelical cause that would make sense why he named his first and only daughter Faith.

break these cuffs

When in Rome, sink ships.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Faith was just undersocialized cause the Vickers are Tards who only had kids so they didn’t have to pay any labour costs at their pawn shop.

Is Vickers a confirmed Evangelical cause that would make sense why he named his first and only daughter Faith.
I thought he named her Faith because he planned on letting her raise herself and was just trusting she would do an okay job,

AnOminous

i will eat your fucking soul
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
That's why you don't tell them. I do think parents should keep close attention to what their kids are doing online but not to be an intrusive dick about it, just to make sure they don't get harmed. There are really bad people out there.

John Andrews Stan

901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
That's why you don't tell them. I do think parents should keep close attention to what their kids are doing online but not to be an intrusive dick about it, just to make sure they don't get harmed. There are really bad people out there.
The idea that monitoring device usage necessarily has to be contentious is false. Unfortunately, many adults don’t know how to handle basic shit with any degree of strategic thinking. So rather than make the limitations an expression of love and the parental duty to protect a child, a lot of them turn the entire subject into a launch button for WWIII. Getting into power struggles with children makes everything worse and pisses everyone off.

RIP in peace Ralph’s mom. She was much taller than Ethan (who is 5’1), which also has to smart.

AnOminous

i will eat your fucking soul
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Getting into power struggles with children makes everything worse and pisses everyone off.
The point isn't actually to stop them from doing what they're going to do. They're going to do it anyway. It's to let them know there should be some limits. They will evade them and defy you. No big deal. Eventually, maybe years from now, they'll realize you were right and be glad you set them.

The only reason I am not a semi-feral sociopath is my parents were able to tell me no from time to time, that shit is not all right, quit doing that.

John Andrews Stan

901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
The point isn't actually to stop them from doing what they're going to do. They're going to do it anyway.
Every kid is different, but one of my aims absolutely is to keep them away from certain types of content. But it’s not just about access to screens, rather giving them a foundation of values they’ve seen modeled their whole lives and find attractive and persuasive rather than punitive. Keeping screens away is almost the last line of defense. It doesn’t sound like it, but a much more achievable goal is for them to be repulsed by the very idea of the kind of things they’d find. But as I said, every kid is different. One brother craves graphic content and is attracted to stories of war. The other gets scared by the same stories and can’t even bear to hear about people getting hurt. Each one needs a customized approach to keeping their still-forming brains away from garbage.

This is the kind of thing the Vickers family needs to think about for their sons and Gunt Jr. Faith’s ship has sailed but those boys need someone to look out for their best interests.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some old, minor updates.

Unlike Jcaesar187 who won't take the jab unless he is granted 20 years of BLACKED.com premium access, the good girl has taken the rona needle.
1621506694277.png

Photo college?
1621506756792.png

So many gifts and clothes, the middle class White family gunt Thanos-snapped... nothing from the child's alleged father.

The date is either 25th or 27th of May... :gunt: :gunt: :gunt:

15th of May: Patreon nuked
17th of May: Mother's passing
25th, or 27th of May: Xander's birth.