Faith Vickers / Zoomer Girl / Fai Fai - Ethan Ralph's adolescent ex

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
WHILE PREGNANT?!?! She took a rushed, untested, new type of vaccine WHILE PREGNANT? Does that sound suspicious af to anyone else?
Shit, you are right. How did my dumb brain overlook that?!
Even the incompetent retards at the CDC recommend against it.

Edit: I'm a fucking retard, give me those dumpsters.

Last edited:

Not Even Twice

kiwifarms.net

RichardRApe

Overcircumsized;Underappreciated
kiwifarms.net
Where are the baby bump pictures? She was addicted to social media and being an attention whore her whole life but all of a sudden when she's pregnant (which makes chicks even worse on social media) suddenly she's silent and taking extremely risky untested and rushed vaccines?

Did she abort the retort? Was it Sargon Jr'd? Did Ralph accidentally eat the wrong trash burger out of a shared dumpster with the clinic and an In & Out?
fetus burglar.jpg

FuzzMushr00m

kiwifarms.net
She's doing her best to have a deformed baby, first she had sex with the gunt while high on drugs, then she got jabbed while pregnant. Maybe she wants to start a little freak show or milk the tard baby with a vestigial tail and 3 legs for superchats on youtube?

AltisticRight

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Even while PREGNANT, Faith takes the jab.
Gunty refuses because it can cause a list of conditions he can't pronounce totalling to a chance of <1%. While fine in itself as a reason of refusal, he wasn't even by his mother's side as the hospital officials continue to abuse her with shoddy prescriptions, all because he refused to get jabbed.

Ralph is less courageous than the girl he fucked, who made up more than 10 rape stories.
PATHETIC

Shiggy Diggster

Jester Wally jewel boy
kiwifarms.net
Wouldnt it be hilarous if Xander was born on the 22nd?
Exactly a year after Null's dared to make the corn joke, the one thing that set all of this off?
Faith, I know you're reading this. Please please please have labor induced on Saturday. It would be funny as shit. Also consider naming the baby Mark after Gunt's preferred gunt fuel, which was almost certainly responsible for having the child's conception filmed.

Some old, minor updates.

Unlike Jcaesar187 who won't take the jab unless he is granted 20 years of BLACKED.com premium access, the good girl has taken the rona needle.
View attachment 2186685

Photo college?
View attachment 2186688
So many gifts and clothes, the middle class White family gunt Thanos-snapped... nothing from the child's alleged father.

The date is either 25th or 27th of May... :gunt: :gunt: :gunt:

15th of May: Patreon nuked
17th of May: Mother's passing
25th, or 27th of May: Xander's birth.
Faith and the Vickers are tards who should have waited for her to give birth to the Guntling before getting the vaccine. I hope she didn’t accidentally abort the retort

MaskedHussar11

Ridin' down 'tards ain't easy, son.
kiwifarms.net
How could her parents be stupid enough to let her take the jab while with child!?
I mean, they were stupid enough to let FayFay fly out to Ralphs in the first place. These are not smart people we're talking about folks. Combine that with Vaccine Fanaticism, and you've got recipe for a guntborne DOA.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
I mean, they were stupid enough to let FayFay fly out to Ralphs in the first place. These are not smart people we're talking about folks. Combine that with Vaccine Fanaticism, and you've got recipe for a guntborne DOA.
I know it's popular to say that but when she turns 18, keeping your daughter at home against her will can quickly become a police matter. Retarded Vickers Sr, really did have tied hands in the situation and bless him for feeling so powerless because he produced so much nectar

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net
Some old, minor updates.

Unlike Jcaesar187 who won't take the jab unless he is granted 20 years of BLACKED.com premium access, the good girl has taken the rona needle.
View attachment 2186685

Photo college?
View attachment 2186688
So many gifts and clothes, the middle class White family gunt Thanos-snapped... nothing from the child's alleged father.

The date is either 25th or 27th of May... :gunt: :gunt: :gunt:

15th of May: Patreon nuked
17th of May: Mother's passing
25th, or 27th of May: Xander's birth.
:story: This dumb bitch couldn't wait a couple weeks to pop her little shit skinned fetus out of her cunt before taking the jab when even the CDC says it's not the best idea. Confirmation the kids popping out autisticly retarded to the extreme. Not as if she'll be the one up all night to take care of a screaming baby in pain that rarely quiets down. She and Ralph did everything in their power to have a retarded child, both parties drunk and on drugs during conception, strangulation depriving Xander of oxygen to further damage the child, retarded 18 year old, legally retarded 35 year old Ethan Ralph and now a jab of nanobots to really make things fun.

She's doing her best to have a deformed baby, first she had sex with the gunt while high on drugs, then she got jabbed while pregnant. Maybe she wants to start a little freak show or milk the tard baby with a vestigial tail and 3 legs for superchats on youtube?
A retarded child = more attention for the mother. Faith would love that.

Chris Mclean

kiwifarms.net
:story: This dumb bitch couldn't wait a couple weeks to pop her little shit skinned fetus out of her cunt before taking the jab when even the CDC says it's not the best idea. Confirmation the kids popping out autisticly retarded to the extreme. Not as if she'll be the one up all night to take care of a screaming baby in pain that rarely quiets down. She and Ralph did everything in their power to have a retarded child, both parties drunk and on drugs during conception, strangulation depriving Xander of oxygen to further damage the child, retarded 18 year old, legally retarded 35 year old Ethan Ralph and now a jab of nanobots to really make things fun.

A retarded child = more attention for the mother. Faith would love that.
Now i really got to start wonder if shes retarded, all women i have ever met were super paranoid about everything while pregnant. Shit like plastics and second hand smoke would make them go fucking apeshit.

If she cant even be bothered to the minimum amount of resarch for xander such as looking up the effects of an untested, rushed vaccine then what kind of other stuff is she doing?

Smoking weed to coop with her "depression"?
Drinking alchol with her dad to try and forget the gunt?
Fuck maybe shes off with dildohead and doing all kinds of crazy shit.

Fslur

kiwifarms.net
Is there a different article? This one says that it’s a personal choice to receive the vaccine whilst pregnant. That pregnant women are likely to get severely ill if they get Covid. It talks about how symptoms and side affects are largely unknown.

That if you get the vaccine you’ll want go register to help track symptoms. I can’t find the part where the CDC recommends against it. Maybe a different article?

They repeatedly say if you get covid whilst pregnant you can get severely ill. Imo they are trying to make the vaccine seem like the wiser choice here.

AltisticRight

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ok, it appears that I was a massive retard on this and didn't even bother to read 90% of the webpage.

I misread the first subtitle as "Pregnant people are at increased risk for severe illness from COVID-19 vaccine", its contents didn't contradict or substantiate my retardation, but the next subtitle did substantiation my brainfart, implicitly.

So no, the CDC isn't against it. It's probably better to take it since the CDC says routine pregnancy testing isn't recommended before the jab.

There's no evidence for or against vaccines being bad for a pregnancy/the pregnant, all current tests point to "no affect" but data is still limited, and @AltisticRight is a retard who should learn how to read before using an article to back up his smug comment that says the opposite.

My bad. :dislike:*sigh*

Is there a different article?
There is, the one made up in my retarded mind of course. Rate that comment dumb or something. Yeah, taking the jab is actually the wise choice here since it's said that pregnancy testing isn't recommended before the jab and getting the rona while pregnant makes one fucked, and a death would mean two deaths.

Fslur

kiwifarms.net
Ok, it appears that I was a massive retard on this and didn't even bother to read 90% of the webpage.

I misread the first subtitle as "Pregnant people are at increased risk for severe illness from COVID-19 vaccine", its contents didn't contradict or substantiate my retardation, but the next subtitle did substantiation my brainfart, implicitly.

So no, the CDC isn't against it. It's probably better to take it since the CDC says routine pregnancy testing isn't recommended before the jab.

There's no evidence for or against vaccines being bad for a pregnancy/the pregnant, all current tests point to "no affect" but data is still limited, and @AltisticRight is a retard who should learn how to read before using an article to back up his smug comment that says the opposite.

There is, the one made up in my retarded mind of course. Rate that comment dumb or something. Yeah, taking the jab is actually the wise choice here since it's said that pregnancy testing isn't recommended before the jab and getting the rona while pregnant makes one fucked, and a death would mean two deaths.
Yeah I can see how that happened tbh. I also thought there was an article on employees from the cdc refusing the vaccine themselves.

Honestly I wouldn’t get the vaccine because the risks aren’t known. They warn against how terrible getting covid is, however it’s not known what it can do to the fetus.

Covid isn’t Rubella, getting that during pregnancy left babies deaf & blind. So of course I would recommend getting the Rubella vaccine. Don’t know if anyone giving birth after getting covid is nearly as severe?

Chris Mclean

kiwifarms.net

I for one im shocked that one of the prominent China simps on this forum would spread missinformation about the CDC, shocked im telling you!