Orbiter Faith Vickers / Zoomer Girl / Fai Fai - Ethan Ralph's adolescent ex

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net
She and Ralph did everything in their power to have a retarded child, both parties drunk and on drugs during conception, strangulation depriving Xander of oxygen to further damage the child, retarded 18 year old, legally retarded 35 year old Ethan Ralph and now a jab of nanobots to really make things fun.
I’m hoping Ralph pulls a Derek volk and starts writing a book about his autistic son

I have a new theory. Mr Vickers pressured her to get the vaccine so she miscarries the Retort cause he is too much of a cheap fuck to pay for an abortion.

High Tea

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some old, minor updates.

Unlike Jcaesar187 who won't take the jab unless he is granted 20 years of BLACKED.com premium access, the good girl has taken the rona needle.
View attachment 2186685
This is anecdotal. I've known 4 women who've gotten pregnant in the past year. 3 out of 4 got the jab because they thought getting Covid while pregnant would hurt the baby. One miscarried, one's baby will live less than a year, one has massive birth defects but will live, one is fine. Guess which woman didn't have the jab? Doesn't mean it's related, but doesn't mean it isn't. Edit - The ones who got the jab did it while pregnant.

Not Even Twice

kiwifarms.net
Ok, it appears that I was a massive retard on this and didn't even bother to read 90% of the webpage.

I misread the first subtitle as "Pregnant people are at increased risk for severe illness from COVID-19 vaccine", its contents didn't contradict or substantiate my retardation, but the next subtitle did substantiation my brainfart, implicitly.

So no, the CDC isn't against it. It's probably better to take it since the CDC says routine pregnancy testing isn't recommended before the jab.

There's no evidence for or against vaccines being bad for a pregnancy/the pregnant, all current tests point to "no affect" but data is still limited, and @AltisticRight is a retard who should learn how to read before using an article to back up his smug comment that says the opposite.

My bad. :dislike:*sigh*

There is, the one made up in my retarded mind of course. Rate that comment dumb or something. Yeah, taking the jab is actually the wise choice here since it's said that pregnancy testing isn't recommended before the jab and getting the rona while pregnant makes one fucked, and a death would mean two deaths.
It isn't just the CDC though, like I said in my country they are very clearly advising against it. Granted mostly due to the unknown factor rather than proven negative effects - but who in their right mind would play test-subject with themselves and their child?
Maybe Faith already hates it for being Ethans?

High Tea

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It isn't just the CDC though, like I said in my country they are very clearly advising against it. Granted mostly due to the unknown factor rather than proven negative effects - but who in their right mind would play test-subject with themselves and their child?
Maybe Faith already hates it for being Ethans?
Propaganda. Some women are afraid that getting Covid while pregnant will kill their baby because they are told Covid is the equivalent to the Black Plague. They think they are SAVING their baby.

Sriracha

kiwifarms.net
I was thinking on this a bit and you could go a couple of ways with it. There are a lot of studies that show that you can pass antibodies for covid through breastfeeding if you get the jab after you give birth. The date on that picture was the 21th of April right? That would make Faith about 36 weeks, which is early term, but still technically term. It's feasible she already had the baby and had the jab that day.

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net
It's feasible she already had the baby and had the jab that day.
That’s true she might have already had the baby early. We know they recently threw a baby shower earlier this month, Most normal people throw the baby shower a little while after the baby is born so you don’t have a miscarriage. But the Vickers aren’t normal people so I don’t think they thought of that and threw the party before the birth anyway.

Big Fat Frog

Blowtorch and Corkscrew
kiwifarms.net
Most normal people throw the baby shower a little while after the baby is born so you don’t have a miscarriage.
Every person I’ve known that have had baby showers had them before the kid was born. I figured it was usually to generate hype and support for the mother and her inevitable delivery of the baby, but I don’t know. I always try to avoid them because they’re so boring and there’s only so many fake compliments being passed around between women that I can take.

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net
Every person I’ve known that have had baby showers had them before the kid was born. I figured it was usually to generate hype and support for the mother and her inevitable delivery of the baby, but I don’t know. I always try to avoid them because they’re so boring and there’s only so many fake compliments being passed around between women that I can take.
Usually it's after so all the old hens can gawk over the baby.

Ol' Slag

Pouring a fourty for the shorties!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, when does Faith go after Ralph for child support? Immediately?

If a child paternity tests proves he is not the father, is it then Daxs?

Will Ralph live to see the child's second birthday?

This is like an episode of Dragonball where things might actually get good after a long while.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
China simps on this forum would spread missinformation about the CDC
They've been doing a pretty good job themselves, look at how they handled everything in the beginning...
- no evidence that masks are useful (wrong, SARS data readily available)
- Young, do a cruise (wtf)
- Double mask triple mask blahblah

Of course the consensus is orange man bad.

Probably underestimated everything like much of the world did despite Xinnie's own warnings about "this is nasty shit, brace yourselves". Honestly, I wouldn't be able to handle all this rubbish if I were paid a comfy $200k yearly in some FED firm filling in Excel sheets, now all of a sudden I'm expected to do real work.

Paper tiger sleeping dragon coronachan paradox, the boomer remover. :)

Guess which woman didn't have the jab? Doesn't mean it's related, but doesn't mean it isn't. Edit - The ones who got the jab did it while pregnant.
IMO it's better to not get the jab at all and just don't go out. Buy a treadmill, depressing as fuck but better safe than sorry. With hospitals on overdrive, I would expect way more medical fuck ups (Sandra Ralph) since they are all loaded.

snippet
In the JAMA study, scientists at the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston and Harvard Medical School studied blood samples from 103 women who had received the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine between December 2020 and March 2021. Of these women, 30 had received the vaccine while pregnant, 16 while lactating and 57 while neither pregnant nor lactating.

The researchers analyzed the blood samples for signs that the shots had conferred some protection against the coronavirus. Immune responses are complex, and may involve both antibodies — proteins that can bind to and block the virus — and T cells, which help the body recognize the virus and destroy infected cells.

The vaccines produced similar responses in all three groups of women, eliciting both antibody and T-cell responses against the coronavirus, the scientists found. Of particular note, experts said, was the fact that the shots produced high levels of neutralizing antibodies, which can prevent the virus from entering cells, in both pregnant and nonpregnant women.

“Clearly, the vaccines were working in these people,” said Akiko Iwasaki, an immunologist at Yale University who was not involved in the research. “These levels are expected to be quite protective.”

Dr. Miller and her colleagues are continuing to collect more data, including from patients who were vaccinated earlier in their pregnancies and who received the one-shot Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
“This is ongoing work,” Dr. Miller said. But they wanted to publish their preliminary data as soon as they had it, she added, “to help people make the best decision they can.”

So it's pointing in the direction of "take the jab" but they still want more data.

Last edited by a moderator:

4str4staleatherbelt

AHHHHHH!
kiwifarms.net
Ok, it appears that I was a massive retard on this and didn't even bother to read 90% of the webpage.

I misread the first subtitle as "Pregnant people are at increased risk for severe illness from COVID-19 vaccine", its contents didn't contradict or substantiate my retardation, but the next subtitle did substantiation my brainfart, implicitly.

So no, the CDC isn't against it. It's probably better to take it since the CDC says routine pregnancy testing isn't recommended before the jab.
The CDC wants everyone to take the vaccine they're pushing as the way to restore people's liberties and squash any and all forms of vaccine hesitancy? Shocker.