Faith Vickers / Zoomer Girl / Fai Fai - Ethan Ralph's adolescent ex

verifymejoshuaconnormoon

i’m allowed to say adrienne blair but ralph isnt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
WHILE PREGNANT?!?! She took a rushed, untested, new type of vaccine WHILE PREGNANT? Does that sound suspicious af to anyone else?
the combination of her getting the vaccine and (probably) drinking or doing some type of drugs while pregnant will have an... interesting outcome. you think she'll get xander vaccinated before they cut the umbilical cord too?

BruceyBoy

kiwifarms.net
When women (not you, troons) get pregnant they are recommended to get up to date with vaccines, because the antibodies and other certain chemicals/drugs can cross the placental barrier and influence the foetus. I suspect the current advice is only because we don't have long term data required to back up the advice to have it.

If your baby is gonna be a mutant it's because something happened in the first trimester. After this point you're relatively safe, if something does go wrong it almost always results in miscarriage/stillbirth.

Tldr Xander is only going to be as retarded as his genetics dictate

NumerousNeighbours

My english may be broken but so am I.
kiwifarms.net
Faith updated her facebook profile picture and background. Still no mention of the Demon baby.
Link / Archive
Faith Facebook.png

It is the bisexual flag colors. If she's bisexual, what was the problem with the threesome?
Lots of people who claim to bisexual these days aren’t actually bi. They just wanted to be included in Fag month and beat people over the head with it. No requires the least amount of effort for lazy ass people to do which Faith is clearly lazy like her father and the father of her child

BruceyBoy

kiwifarms.net
Lots of people who claim to bisexual these days aren’t actually bi. They just wanted to be included in Fag month and beat people over the head with it. No requires the least amount of effort for lazy ass people to do which Faith is clearly lazy like her father and the father of her child
This. It's the personality card for bland teenage girls.