Faith Vickers / Zoomer Girl / Fai Fai - Ethan Ralph's adolescent ex

CeeShape

kiwifarms.net

Gravityqueen4life

kiwifarms.net
im very appose to adaption beacuse fuck the state, they cant be trusted with giving a child a healthy living environment. but looking at faith, maybe its for the best. you think she tone down the crazy after having a baby but shes still playing games and loves every signal moment of it. that kids mind is gonna get fucked if its stuck with her.

Truly Rural

How Can I Show Her I've Changed?
kiwifarms.net
I knew this would happen, called it months ago in old thread.

I'm still convinced that if Faith does reunite with Ralph it'll only serve as a final disillusion. Problem is that she might need to experience it or she'll remain haunted by the "what ifs" and doubts because she doesn't have the evidence that it doesn't work. She could easily end up dragging a load of guilt for not giving it a shot. And she is no longer same person she was months ago, literally biology grabbed her, and she knows that now that the baby is born situation is different and expects (magical thinking) everything and everyone to be different in this new situation. So her old experience with Ralph doesn't apply, she needs new disappointment. I think getting with Ralph has a better chance of giving her a complete release from him than this breadcrumby bullshit between them.

She needs to wake up in the house with nothing to eat, with Ralph passed out drunk, stinking worse than her crying babies diapers. She needs to have an experience of being denied basic help, things most people don't even consider help just normal stuff, from Ralph because he's doing his 8 hour shift fighting the good fight and saving his family's face on twitter. She needs to be exposed to what he truly values to realize that there is no point of connection between them, not even the baby.

That being said I don't think this is what she should do. I think she should end all communication with Ralph permanently. But if they continue stringing each other along and dragging it on and on, gaslighting each other and manipulating, mudding the waters, her final and complete disillusion will not happen. Because there's so many "what ifs" that can be projected in chaos and confusion she'll always have a reason give him benefit of doubt.

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
What a fucking nut job Faith is, holy shit. While giving the baby up for adoption to another family would probably be ideal it’s an obvious lie she’s telling to get Ralphy to man up and move her and baby to Virginia to play happy family.

Her father has publicly stated they will help Faith raise the baby and even had a baby shower for her. Not the actions of a man who wants to have the baby adopted out.

Unless maybe Faith has begun acting even more insane and he realizes she’s going to devote her time to baby daddy Gunt drama instead of caring for a newborn. Vickers might have realized the only chance this baby has is to be far away from both bio parents. Can’t keep Faith’s insanity away from the kid if the grandparents adopt it and she will absolutely fuck this kid up because she is turbo stupid, a compulsive liar and emotionally manipulative/immature.

Best thing for this kid is to be as far removed from both bio parents as possible.
This story will play out again, if not with Ralph then with other men. The Biggest Problem in the Xanderverse will always be Faith, and Faith will always be a problem, no matter how hard Vickers tries. Some single mothers eventually get their shit together and mature; she won’t, and Matt will have to clean up after her fuckups into old age. It wouldn’t surprise me if she’s still living in Casa Vickers well after Xander grows up and moves out.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
I knew this would happen, called it months ago in old thread.

I'm still convinced that if Faith does reunite with Ralph it'll only serve as a final disillusion. Problem is that she might need to experience it or she'll remain haunted by the "what ifs" and doubts because she doesn't have the evidence that it doesn't work. She could easily end up dragging a load of guilt for not giving it a shot. And she is no longer same person she was months ago, literally biology grabbed her, and she knows that now that the baby is born situation is different and expects (magical thinking) everything and everyone to be different in this new situation. So her old experience with Ralph doesn't apply, she needs new disappointment. I think getting with Ralph has a better chance of giving her a complete release from him than this breadcrumby bullshit between them.

She needs to wake up in the house with nothing to eat, with Ralph passed out drunk, stinking worse than her crying babies diapers. She needs to have an experience of being denied basic help, things most people don't even consider help just normal stuff, from Ralph because he's doing his 8 hour shift fighting the good fight and saving his family's face on twitter. She needs to be exposed to what he truly values to realize that there is no point of connection between them, not even the baby.

That being said I don't think this is what she should do. I think she should end all communication with Ralph permanently. But if they continue stringing each other along and dragging it on and on, gaslighting each other and manipulating, mudding the waters, her final and complete disillusion will not happen. Because there's so many "what ifs" that can be projected in chaos and confusion she'll always have a reason give him benefit of doubt.
As long as the Vickers look after Xander. Imagine Ralph looking after a baby, he'd probably get into shouting matches with it.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And keep in mind, Ralph's living quarters are not suitable for raising children. Alcohol, drugs, lolicon art everywhere, etc. The baby would really be in a living hell.
Ralph and Faith are the biggest dangers to the baby. Drugs and booze is the house is bad, but it being in the bloodstream of Ralph is the real danger. Ralph looks like the poster dad for “shaken baby syndrome”

CECA Loather

kiwifarms.net
Indirectly, or so I assume.. Post arrest, anything nasty that he Tweeted or left up from pre-arrest (like the hit piece), I would e-mail his attorney, and like a Domino's pizza, she delivered in 30 minutes or less. She never responded to me. But whenever I reached out, the posts would come down. I suppose it could have been an amazing coincidence.
Dammit. So if I were to email his attorney to tell him to literally do nothing, have a thick skin and try to make money out of the hate the Internet has for him, or even tell him to cut down on drinking, he will do as told?!

To think everyone has been telling him to calm down but to no avail!

Mr E. Grifter

Lean mean fat grilling machine
kiwifarms.net
Was listening to a True Crime YouTube video today, and there was an interesting tid-bit from an expert witness in court about the psychology of adolescent women who fabricate fantastical stories about abuse.

The psychologist in question talks at 1:19:00.

For context, a 15 year old girl would complain to her friends of her mother's abuse. Everyone didn't believe her because it was nonsense - except her 24 y/o ex-Boyfriend and her 24 y/o boyfriend, who murdered her mother.

It's not clear the extent of the involvement of the 15 year old, my feeling is that she didn't actually order it and was pressed into doing it by the boyfriend at the time. Videos worth a watch if you have the time and inclination.

However, in relation to Faith, this has a remarkable resemblance to how she claimed her dad abused her to Ralph, and that Ralph abused her to ahalfwaycuck and visa versa. That actually this was Faiths way of dealing with emotional pain - from what? Who knows at this point - because her brain was not fully developed.

Which is par for the course for Ralph, impregnating someone who effectively has a mental age below 18.

SargonF00t

Bewildered Ape is a Closeted Gay, after Green Card
kiwifarms.net
i honestly wonder how she feels about her baby daddy marrying the girl he tried to have a threesome with? is she sad? mad? would she go back if she could?
Particularly after Faith had kept in communication with Ralph for all of this year.

Faith must have been thinking there was some chance that her and Ralph could get back together, but now with Ralph getting engaged to Mantsu, I wonder if the scales have fallen from her eyes about piggy boy?

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Particularly after Faith had kept in communication with Ralph for all of this year.

Faith must have been thinking there was some chance that her and Ralph could get back together, but now with Ralph getting engaged to Mantsu, I wonder if the scales have fallen from her eyes about piggy boy?
The $99 engagement ring Pantsu got should have given her a good laugh if nothing else.

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
looks like someone took the gunt’s sloppy seconds.

View attachment 2439559
I was expecting this after Pantsu started waving around her $99 QVC boomer ring. Now Faith has to show off her $9.99 Wish.com locket.

If Faith is actually chasing dick with a three month at home I feel so sad for that kid. I hope she lets some responsible adults legally adopt Xander, either the grandparents or a nice couple with no kids.