Orbiter Faith Vickers / Zoomer Girl / Fai Fai - Ethan Ralph's adolescent ex

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Fannyscum

Bullshit Artist
kiwifarms.net
Lol, I don't remember seeing this posted anywhere else. Fai Fai reminisces about her 19th birthday. She's blossoming into womanhood, setting out into the world on her own with her new beau, baby on the way. Her man decides to do something special for the occasion and her eyes light up as she sees the entrance to a popular cosmetics/beauty store. What a thoughtful, age-appropriate gesture for a woman no longer a girl. And then:
1632528259669.png
1632528340468.png
1632528388433.png
Tweet | Archive

Even Vickers Sr is face-palming at this one:
1632528754229.png
Tweet | Archive

4str4staleatherbelt

AHHHHHH!
kiwifarms.net
Lol don't look at me, I didn't so shit, I got drunk on Friday night and I was playing RE3.

@Spectre_06 The reason I invited you into the server and I was trying to reach out to you was because you kept claiming I am plate

I have NO affiliation with them aside from knowing a few of them.

They don't work for me and I don't work for them.

You have been going around in VCs telling people I am in their group and teamed up with them which is not true

You have been blaming me for shit i never did
Is it true what he said in his video today that you were a mod on Ade & Tachy's discord server and that you pushed really hard for Corey (pedophile, liar) Barnhill to get in the call of some livestreams? This seems to be his real basis for calling you a member of "plate." Also, people are also telling you what Spectre says in discord voice comms?

Vickers is a successful businessman and mostly successful parent. Yet he chose to wallow in the muck with Ralph, a man who has never had a job and will abandon both of his spawn.

What an absolute embarrassment.
A father like Vickers is exactly how we ended up with Gator. That bodes well for the future considering Vickers has 3 or 4 sons who will most likely end up like our favourite eldest faggot because their father was too busy wallowing in the muck with a pig to teach them valuable life lessons

Thomas Highway

I find it all so amusing.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A father like Vickers is exactly how we ended up with Gator. That bodes well for the future considering Vickers has 3 or 4 sons who will most likely end up like our favourite eldest faggot because their father was too busy wallowing in the muck with a pig to teach them valuable life lessons

Wait.. what?

High Tea

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol, I don't remember seeing this posted anywhere else. Fai Fai reminisces about her 19th birthday. She's blossoming into womanhood, setting out into the world on her own with her new beau, baby on the way. Her man decides to do something special for the occasion and her eyes light up as she sees the entrance to a popular cosmetics/beauty store. What a thoughtful, age-appropriate gesture for a woman no longer a girl. And then:
View attachment 2566655
View attachment 2566658
View attachment 2566661
Tweet | Archive

View attachment 2566673
Tweet | Archive
Faith is obsessed with Disney. He probably thought she'd appreciate a Build-a Bear. It is a low stress high school date. Teen girls like stuffed animals and she was recently in high school.

Why is the official Rocklin Coin Shop commenting instead of a personal account? It looks unprofessional. If you're going to do that, shill what you can get at Rocklin for birthdays.

blackboots

Free the bats in Barb's belfry
kiwifarms.net
If that's true, Faith will give private information to whomever will talk to her. E-fame is a horrible drug.
Fai, ffs, you're 20, stop letting yourself be groomed on the net by obvious perverts who only want you to checkmark their pedobait fetishes. I know your identity is wrapped up in being a zoomer in dire need of rescue, but I know ten year olds who aren't this exceptional. If someone you don't know starts off with "hey babe" or any other pet name: ignore them, don't humor their delusions and gayops. Wtf. "I value my current partners privacy," cool now value your own.

Or you know, don't and remain a cringecow, whatever. *Sigh*

Ragnarlodbrok

kiwifarms.net
Faith is obsessed with Disney. He probably thought she'd appreciate a Build-a Bear. It is a low stress high school date. Teen girls like stuffed animals and she was recently in high school.

Why is the official Rocklin Coin Shop commenting instead of a personal account? It looks unprofessional. If you're going to do that, shill what you can get at Rocklin for birthdays.
God shes such a bitch. You know what the worst part is? I bet She loved every second of being in that build-a-bear cause its exactly the sort of juvanile person she is.

But then on the other hand Ethan Ralphs thinking it was appropiate as a 36 year old man to take his date to what is toystore is fucking hilarious. Just imagine him and Faith surrounded by children and a store manager that i bet tought it was some wierd inappropriate last Daddy-daughter date before the young lady goes away for college.

Yaniv’s Hairy Balls

Behold them and weep, for they’re now my cunt flap
kiwifarms.net
I am sick of @Spectre_06 trying to control things behind the scenes he's been hoarding these for ages and grooming Faith for information. So here you go. It's all in the open now.

View attachment 2565328

Funny while it lasted but you wouldn't remove a profile picture while trying to embarrass someone and the blue colour means that the caps are from "spectre's" perspective, not faith's.

View attachment 2565427
So where exactly did these messages come from? If spectre posted all the shit himself how was his account accessed? Did these come from Faith? Or did it come from someone claiming it was passed to them? There doesn’t seem to be any explanation as to why you had these in the first place.

Completely possible I’m missing something. I’m a literal exceptional individual and all, but I’ve not seen any proof (unless were supposed to take the proof as proof that the proof is proof?), and spectre has a point that there’s no profile pics. Funny either way IMO. (I’m on page 62 currently so if there’s proof further along I’ll edit my comment to reflect that for future inattentive retards such as myself)

Edit : so Faith is claiming a troll account, as is spectre, do you have additional info @GC_Positive ? We also need to just quit contacting that whole family. Let’s be honest they’re not doing shit wo putting it online 24/7 and/or gay op leaking it themselves anyways. If anything happens we’re gonna know, they’re going to break their necks to tell us. If they don’t Ralph is going to. I don’t see why everyone treats any of these heavily involved people as if they’re reliable narrators of anything- personal experience or information spoon fed to them. People wanna drip feed it for more attention as opposed to a straight dump or they want a certain response and if they don’t get it they’re not releasing the rest.. that’s all for information that’s usually 3rd hand and communicated through the lens of their own expectations and desires for attention and ass pats.
Tldr fuck off and leave the Ralph v Vickers bullshit alone. We will know if anything happens.

Last edited:

Mr E. Grifter

Lean mean fat grilling machine
kiwifarms.net
Vickers is a successful businessman and mostly successful parent. Yet he chose to wallow in the muck with Ralph, a man who has never had a job and will abandon both of his spawn.

What an absolute embarrassment.
Vickers has had some good Ws, getting Ralph served in Las Vegas comes to mind. He should stick to fucking with Ralph through the proper legal channels.

I'm probably more lenient on him than most, but even then where is the logic to posting about Ralph on a drama forum and making snipes on Twitter. It will annoy Ralph, but him shit talking Faith will annoy the Vickers - noone wins, it's just shit flinging.

What the Gunt Family Vickers should really do is to see out these protective orders and completely disengage with everything. Ralph, the Farms, etc. Faith hasn't even locked down her Facebook, it would take 5 minutes and would go a long way to solve the issue of people trying to track what her and Xander are up to. In a few years noone would even care or remember who they are.

It's fucking stupid and straight up inviting trouble into their lives.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is fucking exceptional shit. Glad I didn't jump to conclusions but that's far from a compliment.
What is this, like the second exceptional individual spat of the month?

into the server
I hope Xi nukes the HQ of Discord and Tencent, Discord was a mistake.

So those messages came from some kind of exceptional sock account, low effort bait. Of course the Vickers would just slap some random, redacted and cherrypicked shit together as a taunt, who's actually surprised?
Can people stop trying to contact the Vickers already? This is absolutely exceptional, on one hand people are saying Vickers feast on White trash drama, on the other hand, there's this gayop shit. Whoever did it should just neck themselves.

The gunt doesn't need any fucking petrol to self-immolate. Stop trying to pull this autistic shit. He released the bestiality tape, sperged out at Xander, had a couple pillstreams without any exceptional faggots trying pull some shadowy autismo-puppeteering garbage.

Last edited:

ulsterscotsman

᚛ᚂᚐᚋᚆ ᚇᚆᚓᚐᚏᚌ ᚐᚁᚒ᚜
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2566655
View attachment 2566658
View attachment 2566661
Tweet | Archive

View attachment 2566673
Tweet | Archive
LOL A fucking date to Build-a-Bear on her birthday, he's a true groomer lol.

Simply Outplayed

kiwifarms.net
Wait @Spectre_06, let me double take on this, you make a stream which is roughly 45 minutes, and you blame people with no real actual evidence but now you are saying the gay op is fine since it in Vickers favour and you are taking credit for the win? Was this secretly a gay op by you to have those messages posted under and alt so you could have plausible deniability and when things go in your favour you take credit for it?

unknown-9.png

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait @Spectre_06, let me double take on this, you make a stream which is roughly 45 minutes, and you blame people with no real actual evidence but now you are saying the gay op is fine since it in Vickers favour and you are taking credit for the win? Was this secretly a gay op by you to have those messages posted under and alt so you could have plausible deniability and when things go in your favour you take credit for it?

View attachment 2567784
There's a reason he didn't post it here because most would disagree with this take.
Yeah it was funny to hear the piggy squeal about his baby-mama, but a dumb gayop isn't required for that to happen.

Simply Outplayed

kiwifarms.net
There's a reason he didn't post it here because most would disagree with this take.
Yeah it was funny to hear the piggy squeal about his baby-mama, but a dumb gayop isn't required for that to happen.
True a gay op is not required, but spectre is exceptional and he does chase clout continuously whether it is positive or negative. He would do anything for attention. But yeah you're right, you don't need a gay op to do this shit.

Stoneheart

Well hung, and snow white tan
kiwifarms.net
But then on the other hand Ethan Ralphs thinking it was appropiate as a 36 year old man to take his date to what is toystore is fucking hilarious. Just imagine him and Faith surrounded by children and a store manager that i bet tought it was some wierd inappropriate last Daddy-daughter date before the young lady goes away for college.
Are those stores realy for children in the US?

also since when are those no good gifts? or is this just shitting on the gunt?
Is a 450$ high end shrek plush not a good anniversary gift? help pls!