Orbiter Faith Vickers / Zoomer Girl / Fai Fai - Ethan Ralph's adolescent ex

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

ScamL Likely

It's not suicide, it's Kiwifarms™
kiwifarms.net
$0.04-0.07 USD each depending on quantity. Rarely bought individually. $25 Face Value bag retails at $100. Tax is 7.25% in that county, unless you buy a SHITLOAD of pennies there is no tax for coins or precious metal purchases at $1,500 or higher in CA.
I found a strange looking penny recently, what's the cheapest way to tell if it's worth any money?

MWV

kiwifarms.net
Yes. Why would I ask if I didn’t?
Some people ask questions and then give me shit for answering. So just checking. I assume maybe this is a generational thing. My clients are typically my age and much older. They have grown kids, and they've seen their share of shit. They also like my wife and I, and our staff...a lot.

Our lives were irrevocably changed and thrown into chaos last year. Clients noticed. Why lie about it? Faith was 18. We've owned our business since 2009...she was 9 years old when we bought it. It's a family business. Our customers have watched our kids grow up. Sometimes shit goes horribly wrong. The support we received from our clients, family, and friends has been overwhelming.

Changing my name to Vicky Vagina...I was literally at my shop working on Saturday when I did that, to the laughter of a few clients who were in and familiar with the situation. Again, generational. I'm 44, another 52, and the third about 60. In my youth, if you owned a dumb-ass nickname for a bit of time, it takes all the power away from the would-be bully.

The tl;dr is that I simply seem to exist in a different world than most of the people here. My circle is far from critical of how we've responded to this horror show.

verifymejoshuaconnormoon

me: anime podcast you: uk low income housing proje
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My circle is far from critical of how we've responded to this horror show.

from your above paragraphs it seems your circle isn’t critical because they don’t know how the internet works and how what you’re doing is worsening your situation. they don’t know who you’re airing out all your family business to and what can be done with that information.

if you were to tell any parent around your age who is familiar with the internet and how it works about how you’re handling your problem with ralph they’d without a doubt be critical of you.

if a dedicated enough gunt guard decided to take a look through the information that you posted on here and fuck with your customers they could easily do so and the blame would be on you. if you were to tell them this i don’t think they’d be as supportive of how you’re acting. you’re putting more than yourself at risk with every stupid post you make on here.

Mr E. Grifter

Lean mean fat grilling machine
kiwifarms.net
KF users: OMG VICKERS POSTING IN GUNT SUBFORUM FUCK YEAH

Also KF users: VICKERS YOU STUPID SHIT QUIT POSTING ON HERE
I think that it was probably the correct response whilst she was with Ralph, partly because it provides at least some form of communication with her - you need to make it clear they can return, whilst Ralph tries to cut off her means of communication - and Ralph is a stupid bully who needed to be embarrassed for what he did, and shown that he isn't intimidating anyone with his antics.

Now that Faith has come home, posting here is idiotic. The goal should be to get those restraining orders, get the criminal case concluded and make sure they do everything legal within their power to keep Ralph from being able to contact either Faith or Xander. Posting here, having an online presence, it no longer serves a rational purpose. It just gets them more embroiled in nonsense.

MySonDavid

kiwifarms.net
Some people here like that...some obviously don't.
This is a good point, and I'm learning a lot from Papa V. You gotta take the bad with the good, ya know?

For example, you have to take the fact that hundreds, if not thousands, of people have seen your daughters vagina and asshole with the ability to divulge the private details of your life and the lives of your family members with members of the online community of hundreds, if not thousands, of people who have seen your daughters vagina and asshole. I've turned the corner, please keep posting.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I don't think it's necessarily because he's posting in his own thread but more like he's doxxing himself and putting his family into more dangerous territories. I can tell he really enjoyed writing all that bs, and for what in return? Absolute clown moves.
And he's inadvertently helping the Gunt. I mean seriously dude, we get it, you run a successful, stable business. But the Gunt is a pig and a failure and absolute white trash barely clinging to existence. And the problem with mud wrestling with a pig is the pig likes it. If you want to get real revenge on the fucker, ignore him. Banish him from your existence. Do not let him take a moment of your thoughts. There is nothing more he hates than that, being insignificant.

Insanely Retarded

Corn enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Some people ask questions and then give me shit for answering. So just checking. I assume maybe this is a generational thing. My clients are typically my age and much older. They have grown kids, and they've seen their share of shit. They also like my wife and I, and our staff...a lot.

Our lives were irrevocably changed and thrown into chaos last year. Clients noticed. Why lie about it? Faith was 18. We've owned our business since 2009...she was 9 years old when we bought it. It's a family business. Our customers have watched our kids grow up. Sometimes shit goes horribly wrong. The support we received from our clients, family, and friends has been overwhelming.

Changing my name to Vicky Vagina...I was literally at my shop working on Saturday when I did that, to the laughter of a few clients who were in and familiar with the situation. Again, generational. I'm 44, another 52, and the third about 60. In my youth, if you owned a dumb-ass nickname for a bit of time, it takes all the power away from the would-be bully.

The tl;dr is that I simply seem to exist in a different world than most of the people here. My circle is far from critical of how we've responded to this horror show.
You seem to enjoy posting here, and who can blame you for that, we all enjoy it.
Like someone else said though, make an anonymous account, not tied to your name, don't be bothered when people get info wrong about you (because now that they know it's what triggers your responses, it will happen more), and post to your heart's content without it being attached to your name.
Keep your MWV account offline, unless Faith runs away again or something major happens, you probably don't need to post under your own name. It will bother Ralph because his biggest fear is to be irrelevant and ignored, and you can still keep up, post, do whatever you want, just not attached to your name/your family since there's people who for one reason or another will want to fuck with you and the more info you give them, the bigger chance that will happen. Even if that information could be found online, or Ralph knows it (he is a druggie alcoholic who doesn't even remember when his mom died, he probably doesn't remember most of the things you think he does), keep it anonymous and it will, at the very least, reduce the chance of someone fucking with you, your family or your business.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And the worst father award goes to...
Ethan Oliver Ralph, if he proves it.
Only God knows.

But to be fair, that Chinese couple who microwaved their kid in Japan or one that starved their daughter to death because of her declining grades is worse. Chinanet wants the state to starve them for a month in exchange for a more lenient sentence. It's hard to compare downwards when it comes to bad parents.

Overall, I tend to like you. My intent was not to invite "fuckery" but only to clear up how my business works. Nothing more. It was meant to be informative, because no one really seems to understand what I do. This is literally what I talk to my customers about all the time. Some people here like that...some obviously don't.
I'm not for or against you posting (it's honestly better if you don't, or just don't response/give a generic response to people questioning your "IRL" stuff), but there's a lot of unnecessary stuff that we don't need know and it doesn't warrant a longer post than "you'll know when you own a business". Someone who's never owned a business will see your post as defensive sperging, someone who does own a business will think it's obvious and therefore... defensive sperging. I only skimmed through it, just to let you know.

Responding with "people already know this stuff you're silly if you don't think so" begs the question, what is not known then? There's no reason to invite this kind of attention onto yourself anywhere, let alone here.

As for trading cards...
3) Fucking grading companies like PSA
A n"8/10" is worth like 1/10 of a "10/10", it's that fucking ludicrous.
1632909938391.png
'
Some stupid card I bought as a joke for $50 a decade ago got a 10 and it's worth over $1500 now. I still think it's a bubble and it's forced scarcity.

heathercho

DON'T. RAPE. ANYBODY!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You seem to enjoy posting here, and who can blame you for that, we all enjoy it.
Like someone else said though, make an anonymous account, not tied to your name, don't be bothered when people get info wrong about you (because now that they know it's what triggers your responses, it will happen more), and post to your heart's content without it being attached to your name.
Keep your MWV account offline, unless Faith runs away again or something major happens, you probably don't need to post under your own name. It will bother Ralph because his biggest fear is to be irrelevant and ignored, and you can still keep up, post, do whatever you want, just not attached to your name/your family since there's people who for one reason or another will want to fuck with you and the more info you give them, the bigger chance that will happen. Even if that information could be found online, or Ralph knows it (he is a druggie alcoholic who doesn't even remember when his mom died, he probably doesn't remember most of the things you think he does), keep it anonymous and it will, at the very least, reduce the chance of someone fucking with you, your family or your business.
Faith is a huge problem in all of all this too. She reads what @MWV says and vibes off it. She does it on Twitter/FB or whatever she uses as well.
--
Since you sperged here @MWV , have some return sperg.

Faith is a huge problem in your life, Vickers. She may be your "little girl", but she's single handedly bought this entire mess into your life.
She lies about you, she lies about her family, she lies about being raped, she lies about a lot of things. It's all with one goal too - to get male attention.

She has thrived off the attention she's gotten from you fighting Ralph for her. She has made the situation worse by playing Ralph and you off against one another.

Ralph is wholly a piece of shit and Faith is young, but she's got no brakes. She just flits from manipulation to manipulation. This kind of behaviour will continue into her adulthood.
She's removed Ralph from this equation and smug brags on FB about how she's left him off the birth certificate, so for arguments sake, let's remove him from the equation, too.

Once you teach someone how to treat you, especially if they're someone like Faith, they run with it. They never grow and learn from it.
Even now, Faith is blaming this situation on everyone but her.

Faith isn't unique, she's like every other dumb girl out there who has a victim complex, an addiction to drama, a love for male attention and a Dad who will swoop in and save her whenever she needs it.
It may be cute now, Vickers, but when she's 35 and on kid number #5 with the 10th beau you've fought, and she's about to dump another kid on you, you're not going to find it so charming.

The fact that she's entertaining going to college like as if she's merely adopted a dog and it has no bearing on her life, is incredible.
Her first and only thought atm should be supporting that child. What she wants is no longer relevant. You don't dump that child on other people. You of all people should know how hard it is. Making a choice to raise a life isn't supposed to be easy nor is it about you anymore.

You're doing her a disservice for later in life by allowing her exceptional behaviour. Sending her to Disneyland... are you fucking kidding me? Xander has the brain capacity of a bowl of yogurt atm. He's not "old enough to enjoy it". She went to Disneyland because *she* wanted to go to Disneyland and it was for *her* enjoyment.

Simply put, if you had been indulged like Faith has been indulged, would you have the mental wherewithal to achieve what you have?
No. You'd be like "Mom and Dad will pick up the tab, it's fine, I'll just go live with Grandma, someone else will babysit my kid, I need a break, I need to go to Disneyland", just like Faith is.
Her current state of satisfaction with a new baby and boyfriend, playing adult and trips to Disneyland will only last so long. Soon she'll be craving the buzz of another Ralph and the thrill of the chase and fight she creates between them and you.

So you can piss and moan about Ralph all you like, he's no longer going to be in your life one day. But you'll be stuck with Faith. Doing what she always does because it works and she's not at all been given a reason to stop it.

LordOdin

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
KF users: OMG VICKERS POSTING IN GUNT SUBFORUM FUCK YEAH

Also KF users: VICKERS YOU STUPID SHIT QUIT POSTING ON HERE
Personally his attitude reminds me of Ralph when i still watched the killstream some of the quirks but it isn't as bad not even close. Secondly i still consider him socking a better idea than name fagging as i have nothing against the man, but if this for some reason would hurt any legal action i couldn't pity him either we all know Ralph will dig as deep as he can to try to convince anyone. Then there's guntguard harassment i mean he's kinda baiting it.

Michael Janke

kiwifarms.net
mr vickers is way out of his depth. most 40 year olds dont use anything but google facebook and twitter.
they couldnt even tell you what a kiwi farms is. let alone make an account on it with a profile pic.
the way to stop the trolling is to disappear the internet.
if i've learned anything from cancel culture its that the most successful disappear for 6ish months and when the modern attention span runs out, you can come back and people will have moved on.
hell he's dumb enough to forget the biggest rule of breaking the law.
when you break the law, dont try to clear the air. shut up, call a goldsteins and have him do the talking for you. if you say literally anything, you've only dug a bigger hole for yourself.

Last edited: