Orbiter Faith Vickers / Zoomer Girl / Fai Fai - Ethan Ralph's adolescent ex

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
didn't know that about elric. i was specifically mentioning PPP's 3rd man bit because the 1st lady is a very small reference made during those videos. 1st lady, 4th man, 5th man, 6th man, etc. the 3rd man was Gamergate itself right? or Jesus or even you (the viewers at home).

but honestly i'm not going to be leaking anything else for the rest of the year, so don't expect anything.
Yeah because you're may and you dropped the posts you wanted to hurt faith and affect you and ralph as little as possible, good court strat btw lol

AnOminous

See you in the funny papers.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's obviously assuming the texts were the context when it clearly isn't. We're missing a lot of information. It's still very likely that Gunt tried to coerce her into a threesome when all she wanted to do was engage in some kind of freakish lesbian rubbish with the paedophile horse.
Almost all poly shit consists of a degenerate pervert abusing everyone else in the relationship. At least swingers didn't bother pretending there was some moral benefit to their degeneracy.

buttmunch

kiwifarms.net
sorry. i literally never knew that rule, the fact that no one decided to bring up that rule in the last 2 years (PPP arc, DSP, Ethan's entire chaos)really says something about how well known it was. I was also blatantly referencing PPP's whole 3rd man arc. i know we all enjoyed it and wouldn't mind a homage to it.

Faith is clearly losing worse.
not being a faggot is just a common sense rule though buddy

Prince Légume

kiwifarms.net
Stop being a fucking faggot or I'll ban you. Teasing content has been against the rules since 2013. Either post it or don't.

I'm not saying you can't hold onto things but doing the "TEEHEE I WILL RELEASE SOON SILLY BOYS ;^)" schtick is fucking gaaaaaaay.
can you like stop coming up with these gayass out of left field rules everytime you are mad at someone?

maybe focus on grilling them on where they are getting these

Perspicacity

Some E-Celeb Alt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She does a lot of scheming it seems to me.
I guess as long as you apologise then crying rape is not a big deal.
If only Ralph had listened and not been a fat, gullible, dumb, wigger. As outlined she will cry brainwashing and abuse to anyone she's angry at the time. It doesn't matter who you are, hell she even turned on her own parents the second she didn't get her way. She picked you because you're an easy target Ralph. I can't believe you just realized this shit. Come on buddy there is a big puzzle piece missing from this shit, it's time reveal it.

Sam Losco

Christ is KING!
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
didn't know that about elric. i was specifically mentioning PPP's 3rd man bit because the 1st lady is a very small reference made during those videos. 1st lady, 4th man, 5th man, 6th man, etc. the 3rd man was Gamergate itself right? or Jesus or even you (the viewers at home).

but honestly i'm not going to be leaking anything else for the rest of the year, so don't expect anything.
Ok, well hopefully Null just bans you then. It's pretty clear, despite you saying you hate Ralph and want to see him in jail and that you have stuff that will make both Faith and May look like assholes, that you're really, actually, just playing for Ralph and May's side. You either are May or someone being directed by May to use the site in your fucking gay ops and there is already way too many gay ops going on in this board. Fuck off.

PeggieBigCock

Degenerate Milkmaid
kiwifarms.net
Stop being a fucking faggot or I'll ban you. Teasing content has been against the rules since 2013. Either post it or don't.

I'm not saying you can't hold onto things but doing the "TEEHEE I WILL RELEASE SOON SILLY BOYS ;^)" schtick is fucking gaaaaaaay.
Based dog daddy making the Internet great again :’)

Fslur

kiwifarms.net
If only Ralph had listened and not been a fat, gullible, dumb, wigger. As outlined she will cry brainwashing and abuse to anyone she's angry at the time. It doesn't matter who you are, hell she even turned on her own parents the second she didn't get her way. She picked you because you're an easy target Ralph. I can't believe you just realized this shit. Come on buddy there is a big puzzle piece missing from this shit, it's time reveal it.
Ralph was too busy being turned on by Fai showing her pics when she was a teen to care to listen. I mean what 30 yr old male helps a random girl on Twitter pick out her prom dress? Oh not random girl the high schooler Ralph was dating.

Clearly Ralph is the victim of a very smart woman here. No way he could have avoided this situation. It was just cuz; diabetes. Right that is why he has the issues he has..Poor naive gulliable Ralph can’t help it when a woman who was groomed by pedos interacts with him the same way she did with the pedos. Clearly Ralph is the victim of this witch craft. Not that he’s a piece of shit pedo who thought he found and easy mark. “Hot 18 yr old babe.” Interesting word “Babe” like the dms. “Hey babe” hmm
In case you’re retarded this is sarcasm

Perspicacity

Some E-Celeb Alt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ralph was too busy being turned on by Fai showing her pics when she was a teen to care to listen. I mean what 30 yr old male helps a random girl on Twitter pick out her prom dress? Oh not random girl the high schooler Ralph was dating.

Clearly Ralph is the victim of a very smart woman here. No way he could have avoided this situation. It was just cuz; diabetes. Right that is why he has the issues he has..Poor naive gulliable Ralph can’t help it when a woman who was groomed by pedos interacts with him the same way she did with the pedos. Clearly Ralph is the victim of this witch craft. Not that he’s a piece of shit pedo who thought he found and easy mark. “Hot 18 yr old babe.” Interesting word “Babe” like the dms. “Hey babe” hmm
In case you’re exceptional this is sarcasm
Everything points to me being right and you being wrong Pigclips. I can't wait to hear the words "you are not the father" as Faith's finally puts the nail in the coffin of this ritual humiliation. Who's her next target after Ralph? Faith has thoroughly humiliated everyone involved in this bullshit just by association, when your hand is revealed you will be humiliated as well.

Fslur

kiwifarms.net
I can't wait to hear the words "you are not the father" as Faith's finally puts the nail in the coffin of this ritual humiliation. Who's her next target after Ralph? Faith has thoroughly humiliated everyone involved in this bullshit just by association
Lol that would be 🍿 she’s already hinted that it might not be his, Ralph kept the woman not legally old enough to drink, blacked out drunk!

Idk why you’re weirdly personally invested in a narrative instead of just seeing what happens but this is entertaining to me. What a great harvest :^)

Love_Machine011

生きることが好きさ 蒼く浮かぶ宇宙コスモ
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm glad to see that everyone involved is eagerly trying to earn defeat from the easy victories left before them. It's amazing how retarded these people can be. I can't believe that even the irrelevant clout chasers are still allowing themselves to be made fools of.

Chris Mclean

kiwifarms.net
Nobody's gonna talk about how Faith dressed her little brothers up in dresses and caked them in makeup? Xander buddy your prospects aren't looking to hot..
I thought she didn't even have time to find her own sneakers???? She brought swim trophies from high school to Ralph's house??? :story:

View attachment 2634511

32423423.PNG

Well that is unless somebody offers you room & board and drugs which in case you will steal from your brothers and say that you parents abused you to gain pity points.

1232131231.PNG

Thats a stretch. Ralph almost beat up Warski when he saw Nora and him smoke a ciggy together. Ralph has extreme adequacy issues and selfesteem issues. He would never let another man touch his "18 year old babe" in fear of them being a better lover. I don't know if Faith is inteligent enough to understand that this is a huge thorn in the side for Ralph. But if she does thats a great barb.