Orbiter Faith Vickers / Zoomer Girl / Fai Fai - Ethan Ralph's adolescent ex

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

Mr E. Grifter

Patricidal contributor to the Ralph Retort.
kiwifarms.net
Nobody's gonna talk about how Faith dressed her little brothers up in dresses and caked them in makeup? Xander buddy your prospects aren't looking to hot..

View attachment 2634610
Well that is unless somebody offers you room & board and drugs which in case you will steal from your brothers and say that you parents abused you to gain pity points.

View attachment 2634616
Thats a stretch. Ralph almost beat up Warski when he saw Nora and him smoke a ciggy together. Ralph has extreme adequacy issues and selfesteem issues. He would never let another man touch his "18 year old babe" in fear of them being a better lover. I don't know if Faith is inteligent enough to understand that this is a huge thorn in the side for Ralph. But if she does thats a great barb.
There are things that are believable, such as Ralph putting his hands round Faiths throat, but this whole "I was black out drunk and could have been raped" schtick is such forced nonsense.

TherapyMan

kiwifarms.net
What the fuck was Faith doing when she ran away to Ralph’s with SWIM TROPHIES? Was she expecting to live there forever? Trophies for pointless school achievements are the last things I’d think of bringing with me anywhere.
This is one of many instances where the timeline isn't very clear. Ralph made a set of requests that the Vickers mail him and Faith her things in August, long after she flew the coup. Faith runs away in July, 2020, and doesn't come back to the Vickers for a couple months. While it's possible she took her swimming trophies with her for some reason, maybe sentimental reasons, it's probably more likely she got some of her stuff at a later date.

@MWV may need to clarify here.

Perspicacity

Some E-Celeb Alt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Another queen has entered the arena.

mrsvickers.png

https://archive.md/h08HF

MWV

kiwifarms.net
@MWV may need to clarify here.
The items we were expected to mail was her ID which were left behind at the hotel in DC in August 2020.

Faith, admittedly completely out of her mind at the time she left CA in July 2020, just threw a bunch of keepsakes into her suitcase and left. She couldn’t find her shoes, so she took her brother’s. Those items were left behind when she fled, because she fled from DC, not Richmond. She fully expected to stay indefinitely. Again, out of her freaking mind at the time. When you’re young and dumb and need meds, it’s apparently easy to fall for a pitched fantasy. As she tells me, she did not even know that a certain someone lived with their mother until she arrived at the house. I am not attempting to demean or defame anyone. It is only what I was told.

Perspicacity

Some E-Celeb Alt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The items we were expected to mail was her ID which were left behind at the hotel in DC in August 2020.

Faith, admittedly completely out of her mind at the time she left CA in July 2020, just threw a bunch of keepsakes into her suitcase and left. She couldn’t find her shoes, so she took her brother’s. Those items were left behind when she fled, because she fled from DC, not Richmond. She fully expected to stay indefinitely. Again, out of her freaking mind at the time. When you’re young and dumb and need meds, it’s apparently easy to fall for a pitched fantasy. As she tells me, she did not even know that a certain someone lived with their mother until she arrived at the house. I am not attempting to demean or defame anyone. It is only what I was told.
How in the world did she check in/leave the mental ward without an ID let alone fly across the country back to California in November???

MWV

kiwifarms.net
How in the world did she check in/leave the mental ward without an ID let alone fly across the country back to California in November???
Let’s try this again…sigh…WE took her to the hospital and checked her in. ID not needed. Mental ward or otherwise. Like, at any hospital I’ve ever heard about for emergency services. And it’s right in my post that we mailed her ID BACK to her in Richmond after we returned to CA.

Sammich

kiwifarms.net
This shit is better than a soap opera, holy shit. As soon as i think shit is dying down, we have a former show regular pop back up in all her scummy goodness. If only ralph would have known, grooming and fucking a barely legal teen with so many red flags was a bad idea. I mean, some of us ralphalogs could have warned him or something. And even a c plot of a pocked face pump jockey sgt general spectre trying to "hey babe" his way into the main story line, only to get unmasked as a faggot SCOOBY DOO STYLE and slink away.. damn meddling a lawgs!!
I don't think a good person exists here, even the underage brother who got his shoes stolen is gay opping gaydur. Like, what? What the fuck did flagging gaydur even do? WAIT!!! what size shoe does gaydur wear? Is that why the brother got so pissed??

This shit is fucking wild, and I feel like it's merely starting.

TwoDollarPeePeePooPoo

I'm not gonna read that
kiwifarms.net
If a judge rescinds the order because Vickers can’t stop puffing up his chest and squaring down to Adrienne Ralph he fully deserves it.

Much like how Ralph is in the shit because he refused advise from concerned at-the-time fans, Vickers seems to be hellbent on self destructing and being remembered as an Icarus who flew too close to the Gunt.