Orbiter Faith Vickers / Zoomer Girl / Fai Fai - Ethan Ralph's adolescent ex

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

Fslur

kiwifarms.net
If a judge rescinds the order because Vickers can’t stop puffing up his chest and squaring down to Adrienne Ralph he fully deserves it.

Much like how Ralph is in the shit because he refused advise from concerned at-the-time fans, Vickers seems to be hellbent on self destructing and being remembered as an Icarus who flew too close to the Gunt.
That would mean Ralph would have to take it to court and ask for it to be rescinded. It doesn’t just get rescinded on it’s own. Lots of words from the horses mouth but will there be any actions from the Gunt? 🤔

The restraining order remains regardless since there’s a specific stipulation saying the restrained, Ralph (Adrienne now) can’t communicate back even if Vickers tries to contact him.

AnOminous

See you in the funny papers.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What do we think, is it the real Mrs Vickers or an alt for Matthew Vickers?

If it is her, I mean deary me what the f*ck is wrong with this family? Soon her little brothers will be posting trash about Ralph.
While this probably would be an absolutely terrible idea, I have to admit I'd find it highly entertaining.
The restraining order remains regardless since there’s a specific stipulation saying the restrained, Ralph (Adrienne now) can’t communicate back even if Vickers tries to contact him.
It still undercuts the factual basis for the order even existing to be claiming simultaneously you need to be protected from someone while continually poking at them. If the Gunt asked it to be made mutual there's a good chance it would be.

Part of the purpose of this TRO is to protect a child too, so that reason doesn't go away even if both parents are making asses of themselves.

Last edited:

4str4staleatherbelt

AHHHHHH!
kiwifarms.net
Mrs. Vickers coping pretty hard there pretending their whore of a daughter isn't just using them. She'd likely still be with the gunt happy getting THUMBED just to be away from the both of them, as she's previously stated many times, if not for a few particular events. Events we're still not completely certain about. I still remember how much money they blew flying to Virginia with the family and booking a hotel to beg and plead Faith to come back to no avail. What made her return home were events completely out of their own control.

Last edited:

Love_Machine011

生きることが好きさ 蒼く浮かぶ宇宙コスモ
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mrs. Vickers coping pretty hard there pretending their whore of a daughter isn't just using them. She'd likely still be with the gunt happy getting THUMBED just to be away from the both of them, as she's previously stated many times, if not for a few particular events. Events we're still not completely certain about. I still remember how much money they blew flying to Virginia with the family and booking a hotel to beg and plead Faith to come back to no avail. What made her return come were events completely out of their own control.
She literally accused her father of domestic violence.

Daddy O'Shaughnessy

IDKFA
kiwifarms.net
Any normal human being woould have used the situation with Ralph to grow and reconsider their lifes, clearly there must have been something wrong with their parenting in the first place, that Ralph could exlpoit to groom Faith. But this is the beauty of white trash, they don't want to grow, the idea that you could improve your own life is beyond them, they got into a shit flinging contest and BY GOD THEY GONNA WIN(!).

All they had to do was get Faith away from ralph, reform as a family, close that chapter of their life and leave the Gunt out of their future life. He isn't even the legal father, so that's easy.

Godspeed, you inbred idiots. You'll show that gunt who's boss.

Fannyscum

Bullshit Artist
kiwifarms.net
1634507409460.png
Tweet | Archive

I would have thought that having Mantsu go on twitter to leak texts, call the family unhinged, call Faith a whore, etc. would directly contravene "The Parties further agree to not demean or slander each other directly or through other person(s) or any media" but I haven't been in a court room as many times as Ralph.

Love_Machine011

生きることが好きさ 蒼く浮かぶ宇宙コスモ
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@MWV Stop getting involved. Have your family delete their social media and just let the courts deal with Ralph. This shit is entertaining for people on this site, but it is doing you absolutely no favours whatsoever. Ralph can't do anything beyond mean tweets, and if you dont read them they're meaningless.
No vickers, you're a Kang and totally not white trash. Please continue to do this. You will totally own ralph and we will all love you.

Chris Mclean

kiwifarms.net
I would have thought that having Mantsu go on twitter to leak texts, call the family unhinged, call Faith a whore, etc. would directly contravene "The Parties further agree to not demean or slander each other directly or through other person(s) or any media" but I haven't been in a court room as many times as Ralph.
Well as Mr Vickers says the truth is an absolute defense against defemation.
2131232131.PNG

The family is batshit crazy and Faith is a floozy.

Chris Mclean

kiwifarms.net
The vickers make me wanna go gunt guard.
The condescending tone in his posts is amazing. Its like he looks down at us like we are children. Like dude its not us farmers that has a daughter that was passed around between e-celebs and is a single mom with a sextape. Its not us that has completely and utterly failed as a family patriach.

Last edited:

Truly Rural

How Can I Show Her I've Changed?
kiwifarms.net
I wish we had the pleasure of getting the timeline in which both parties respected the TRO and kept their distance. This one sucks, learning about suicidal dogs was way more fun than this sperg fest. I'm sick of Vickers, sick of Faith, Madam V and even Ralph and May. I wish everyone just shuts the fuck up and start doing funny shit again. I just want to chit chat about how suicidal fetus May allegedly carries is and laugh about pig gambling for diapers. Probability of May and Ralph breaking up dramatically in Vegas was huge till this bullshit united them. This entire family should be blacklisted off the internet and keep their disputes in court docs.

Sammich

kiwifarms.net
The vickers make me wanna go gunt guard.
We are among friends here, we can be honest with each other; I want ralph to felt these vickers faggots in court. I want the restraining order to be rescinded, and maybe the judge will chew them out in court. All this because they are so fucking petty and stupid. If Matt, his ugly stupid wife, and their waterbrained whore of a daughter would have just kept their fucking mouths shut, ralph would have been fucked.
And, a smug ralph is gift to us proper oldfig alogs, he does the dumbest shit after he gets a win. Just the picture the absolute sky king ego this fat fuck will have after walking out of a courtroom with a win over that dirty fucking coin merchant!!

AnOminous

See you in the funny papers.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2635027
Tweet | Archive

Let's just say there's a reason he's been in a court room so many times. Reminds me of an old joke. What do you call Ethan Ralph in a suit? The defendant.