Dork Of Ages

Sopa de Macaco
kiwifarms.net

Attachments

Ginger Piglet

Fictional Manhunt Survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sammay(f) probably. She hangs out with Kozer Saeed who is behind Spotlight Newspaper. They're in the local branch of the Labour women's group together in Brum where she resides. And the page points to her blog. And Sammay(m) has liked a number of the earlier posts on that page.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Because we have an elevated fraud risk, you have to match your billing address, zipcode, and CVV. There's nothing I can do to help if you can't get past the checkout because we have an incredible fraud risk. I strongly suggest privacy cards because they do not have specific billing details and are safe for us to charge.

Scandinadian Bacon

kiwifarms.net
Pro advice for anyone that wants to run any type of merch campaign in the future: run the campaign for 15 days, which is one day longer than an average pay period (two weeks) at most employers. You ran the thing and ended it before I could get to my next budget session, which is tomorrow.

Null said:
Run will be at least a week, at most two weeks.
Your best estimate was still one day too short. Great designs this year! The artists did good work.

The 8 of Spades

Pay No Attention To The ♂ Behind The Glassy Smirk
kiwifarms.net
Uh, guess my order isn't going to go through. The person I had do it for me says they tried multiple days and everything kept saying out of stock.

I know it's too late but, take my money.

• Informative
Reactions: Dork Of Ages

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Your best estimate was still one day too short.
It's more that I realized the week before October we should really do a merch run for Halloween and then after putting it together I had to make some sacrifices to ensure everyone would actually get it on time.

This one went really, really well (at least so far) and we'll probably do it again sooner. I like the idea of rotating out one design every 3 ~ 4 months. It's unfortunate that this means the next one would fall in February (historically the month people have the least month and the most inclination to commit suicide), but we'll see how it goes.

one_time_user

liar. obviously
kiwifarms.net
It's more that I realized the week before October we should really do a merch run for Halloween and then after putting it together I had to make some sacrifices to ensure everyone would actually get it on time.

This one went really, really well (at least so far) and we'll probably do it again sooner. I like the idea of rotating out one design every 3 ~ 4 months. It's unfortunate that this means the next one would fall in February (historically the month people have the least month and the most inclination to commit suicide), but we'll see how it goes.
if you do a run in February and I order something and then kill myself, can y'all make sure to do a flag ceremony at my funeral with the shirt?
thx!

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino