Crime Family on South Carolina vacation pulls 44 pounds of cocaine from ocean -

Kamov Ka-52

аллигатор
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

FRIPP ISLAND, S.C. — A family visiting South Carolina fished a big package from the ocean, took it to their rental home and opened it up, finding about 44 pounds of cocaine.
Beaufort County Sheriff's Maj. Bob Bromage told news outlets Monday that the family was walking along Fripp Island when they spotted the trash bag-wrapped package floating in the water. They dragged it onto the beach and lugged it to their rental in a golf cart, later slicing it open to discover bricks of white powder. At that point, they figured they'd better call police.

Authorities assessed the cocaine's value at more than $600,000. Officials are working to determine its origin.
Bromage said narcotics don't frequently wash up in the county. He thinks Hurricane Dorian may have pushed it ashore.

-End of Article-​

Slappy McGherkin

You Halloween idjiots gonna pay for this!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know the first thing I do when I fish a package of coke out of the water is tell the police.

Yes sir, would definitely tell the police.
Depends on where you find it, mi amigo. A deserted beach with no one else around? Things that make you go "Hmmmmm." I have caught the elusive Baja pot fish a few times when fishing in Mexico. Catch and release. Okay, I filleted just a tiny amount of it, THEN released it. While it's great to think about rolling around naked in all the money you could make from a score like that, most people are totally stupid when it comes to the logistics of actually selling that much dope and would wake up dead in a hurry.

Suppose it would be pretty hard to convince your kids MMM drugs BAD, K? if you were on a family vacation and kept it. Okay Johnny and Susie, how would you both like a brand new Mustang convertible for graduation? How's bout that? Oh, you'd rather have a Jeep? No problemo!

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net
Depends on where you find it, mi amigo. A deserted beach with no one else around? Things that make you go "Hmmmmm." I have caught the elusive Baja pot fish a few times when fishing in Mexico. Catch and release. Okay, I filleted just a tiny amount of it, THEN released it. While it's great to think about rolling around naked in all the money you could make from a score like that, most people are totally stupid when it comes to the logistics of actually selling that much dope and would wake up dead in a hurry.

Suppose it would be pretty hard to convince your kids MMM drugs BAD, K? if you were on a family vacation and kept it. Okay Johnny and Susie, how would you both like a brand new Mustang convertible for graduation? How's bout that? Oh, you'd rather have a Jeep? No problemo!
Sell?

I'd be having a white Christmas in October. After all, how would they find me? I mean other than the wild party and all the blow.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino