Containment Fan Art Thread -

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
It's an amusing GIF. Chris never really lived in poverty, though. He was quite spoiled for most of his life. At least until Bob died.
Well poverty is subjective in the first world.

Sure he was showered in toys, video games and attention but assuming Barb was a Horder her entire adult life with Chris he lived in squalor and barley above the poverty line eating terrible cheap microwave food and fast food. He wasn't living in a tar shack eating dirt cookies like starving kids in Haiti but that's a different country with a lower standard of living and lower quality of life.

Stephanie Bustcakes

This is what Chris actually believes
kiwifarms.net
Well poverty is subjective in the first world.

Sure he was showered in toys, video games and attention but assuming Barb was a Horder her entire adult life with Chris he lived in squalor and barley above the poverty line eating terrible cheap microwave food and fast food. He wasn't living in a tar shack eating dirt cookies like starving kids in Haiti but that's a different country with a lower standard of living and lower quality of life.
The Chandlers were not "Barely above the poverty line." They were solidly middle class. Bob was an engineer, and they even had two houses for a while.

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net
This isn't my art and idk if you'd call it fan art but

View attachment 931512

I don't know if it uses more than two images but it perfectly captures the almost tragic nature of Chris. A cute kid who could have risen above his small town southern roots in poverty...but ultimately he became the world's village idiot for even the peasants to laugh at him.
If someone would add his current face into the morph it would become truly horrifying as the chins multiply and the hairline recedes.

Kesara

Distraught possum
kiwifarms.net
If someone would add his current face into the morph it would become truly horrifying as the chins multiply and the hairline recedes.
Gotchu fam.

Lapse-chris-chan.gif

I had too much free time on my end and was curious about what the result could be... It doesn't look as good and as smooth as the original gif but heck I wasn't going to pay for a morphing software only to have the thing without their watermark slammed on it. Instead I picked a free version, erased the watermark on each fucking frame and cropped everything that had to be cropped.
Combined the two gifs together on Photoshop and voilà!
It's ugly looking but I still find it kinda amusing (yet terrifying).

TrunksFromDragonballGT

Trollshield
kiwifarms.net
Gotchu fam.

View attachment 934763

I had too much free time on my end and was curious about what the result could be... It doesn't look as good and as smooth as the original gif but heck I wasn't going to pay for a morphing software only to have the thing without their watermark slammed on it. Instead I picked a free version, erased the watermark on each fucking frame and cropped everything that had to be cropped.
I wish there was a pic of current Chris with deer in the headlights stare.

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net
Gotchu fam.

View attachment 934763

WHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! If I had a semper fi to give you, I would. Consider yourself rated as highly as I possibly can.

• Feels
Reactions: Kesara

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
Gotchu fam.

View attachment 934763

Holy shit someone should put that on the cwcki page 0_0

mertyville

kiwifarms.net
Finished another Chapter of Sonichu Doom called Vs. Night Star before I prepare myself for my vacation. When I made this chapter, I asked myself "why did I put a stupid pony into this comic? I can't draw a pony fighting". There will be a lot of shit in this chapter, literally
Sonichu Doom Issue 10 Page 2.jpg
Sonichu Doom Issue 10 Page 3.jpg
Sonichu Doom Issue 10 Page 4.jpg
Sonichu Doom Issue 10 Page 5.jpg
Next chapter will be Magi-Chan vs. Count Graduon

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino