Sonichu [FAN COMIC] The Real Sonichu -

_blank_

The Charles Dickens of Disco
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is it wrong to like these side arcs more than the main story? Because if it is, I don't want to be right.
Yeah, not going to lie, the problem I've created for myself with the main storyline is that I added way too many gears into the machine so I'm finding myself taking more time to make sure I'm keeping the continuity correct in between all the characters than I am actually creating the damn pages. But once I wrap up the Mary story I'm doing right now - of which I actually got plotted and thumbnailed out - I'm hoping to streamline a lot of it, make it a lot snappier, etc.

Anyway...

Yup, new character. Expect a 32 page pointless diatribe about his backstory that takes me a year and a half to complete. Or not.

TrunksFromDragonballGT

Trollshield
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, not going to lie, the problem I've created for myself with the main storyline is that I added way too many gears into the machine so I'm finding myself taking more time to make sure I'm keeping the continuity correct in between all the characters than I am actually creating the damn pages. But once I wrap up the Mary story I'm doing right now - of which I actually got plotted and thumbnailed out - I'm hoping to streamline a lot of it, make it a lot snappier, etc.

Anyway...

Yup, new character. Expect a 32 page pointless diatribe about his backstory that takes me a year and a half to complete. Or not.
Damn, I wish I could draw as fast as you. How do you crank out these pages so fast.

Last edited:

_blank_

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Damn, I wish I could draw as fast as you. How do you crank out these pages so fast.
Practice. Plus years of experience drawing these gremlins and comic pages in general, which has allowed me to learn a few tricks when it comes to putting these things together.

Also, the really nice thing about the Sin Sonichu format is that since it's mostly in black and white, that halves the time I would normally take to put together a full colored page.

Speaking of which...

Last edited:

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
kiwifarms.net
Practice. Plus years of experience drawing these gremlins and comic pages in general, which has allowed me to learn a few tricks when it comes to putting these things together.

Also, the really nice thing about the Sin Sonichu format is that since it's mostly in black and white, that halves the time I would normally take to put together a full colored page.

Speaking of which...

Haha! Yawning Squirtle returns from the moon! Fucking awesome.

Also @_blank_ I think you have a typo in Sylvana's text in the last bubble: "Are-are you like, going to make have t-to work like those girls?" should probably have a "me" between make and have, unless this was by design.

• Agree
Reactions: _blank_

_blank_

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When are we going to get origin stories for Bubbles, Angelica, and Rosechu? The girls don't seem to be part of the original batch of gremlins, and they all came out... interesting.
That's... honestly a good question. Hadn't thought about it but that could be an interesting yarn. However gotta get through this and the Mary arc.

More Mr. Yawn in a little while.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
kiwifarms.net
That's... honestly a good question. Hadn't thought about it but that could be an interesting yarn. However gotta get through this and the Mary arc.

More Mr. Yawn in a little while.

Magi's growing the Beard of Despair now, poor fucker.

Also don't know how I missed it before, but the 'featured' titty-dancer at Barry's is none other then Layla Flaffy! Oh, if Ivy only knew how far poor Luckette has fallen. :(

Add me to those coming to like this 'Sin Sonichu' side story as much as the main one. Love this shit, @_blank_ !

Last edited:

Vorhtbame

The prettiest zombie-slayer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Magi's growing the Beard of Despair now, poor fucker.

Also don't know how I missed it before, but the 'featured' titty-dancer at Barry's is none other then Layla Flaffy! Oh, if Ivy only knew how far poor Luckette has fallen. :(

Add me to those coming to like this 'Sin Sonichu' side story more then the main one. Love this shit, @_blank_ !
Well, after all, Ivy did say that Layla "sounds like a hooker's name".

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino