Fan-made videos + the Haydur Nation - content and discussion of youtubers hating on our gorl

Dog Prom 3D

I had to get away from those anuses for a while.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She has to "unswell" before fitting in the car first. She can only wear the bag whenever she decides to walk to the Dollar Tree close to her house.
Actually, would she be able to wear such a bag? She'd need a satchel to carry because even with an adjustable strap it would be like trying to fit a hula hoop around an oversize bean bag chair. Even that "plus size" heart shape purse she got from Torrid didn't reach below her rib cage when she slung it over one shoulder.

This, when taken in alongside that wretched jewelry haul, is sad. The fashion fallback for most fat women is accessories. Fat women generally have a great array of shoes, bags, jewelry, etc. Stud earrings, single chokers, almost all rings, bracelets, most shoes and almost all purses with shoulder straps are all going to be too small for her. Hair accessories (which she struggles to use because putting her arms over her head is hard for her), dangle earrings and makeup will soon be the only items she can buy to feel like a pretty, pretty princess.

Strawberry Pocky

That's how it is on this bitch of an earth
kiwifarms.net
Hell, even THAT farce of a 'saving grace' has gone out the window for her too, considering she flushed $45 on ugly tackly plastic crap play-jewelry.

At least other big jolly fat ladies who make up for their size with good makeup and/or jewelery, bags etc will have NICE, PRETTY, valuable stuff of hopefully even halfway decent quality.
Never HamLard, tho.

Strawberry Pocky

kiwifarms.net
You beat me to it! I love Michelle, she has done a lot of anti-HAEs and anti-Fat Acceptence videos in the past too, has gone in on Tess Holiday, etc etc.

Didn't bring much to the table about ALR but I couldn't have expected her too...she is way the hell outside of the 'Amberverse' and most likely only knows very surface level stuff. But what she says in the video is solid enough, imo, and the FatAcceptance Cringe is a pretty good chuckle.

Strawberry Pocky

kiwifarms.net
So who has heard of or has been watching "Jet Austin" reacting to our gorl?
I found her videos only just last night through Youtube's reccomendations, and I've watched 3 or 4 of them now. Personally I'm enjoying her stuff...she's dry and no-bullshit and the sarcasm and bitchy jokes land well for me.
I've never really been here for people giving people ALR advice, help, or feedback. I want to watch someone with mad jokes tear her a new asshole, and I like this Jet person's candor.

Strawberry Pocky

kiwifarms.net

> 32 minute video
> Rambles mindlessly and angrilly for over 20 of them about unrelated bullshit until FINALLY getting to Amber
> Barely skims over Al for about seven or eight minutes before talking about herself and her money again,and how sooooooo much better than AL she is at the end

God diggity damn, my gorls. She took a hell of a long time out to shit personally on the Farms as well, lol. "We wish we could be her"

Becky's Cock n Balls

Male Lesbian Intersex Transgender
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone have any information about Roger?
I really like him. Small town gossip is always interesting, and would be a special insight into Hamberland.
Can we trust him though? is there anything he has said that can be confirmed?

Fatguypewdiepie

kiwifarms.net
Does anyone have any information about Roger?
I really like him. Small town gossip is always interesting, and would be a special insight into Hamberland.
Can we trust him though? is there anything he has said that can be confirmed?
Roger is legit. I mean he's really from Kentucky and in driving distance to where amber lives. I see him in hxmber live stream chat and he has his own channel. He's waiting to hit 1k subs so that he can livestream (because YouTube needs minimum 1k subs to let creator livestream)

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
God diggity damn, my gorls. She took a hell of a long time out to shit personally on the Farms as well, lol. "We wish we could be her"
Did she talk about how her own diet is going tho :tomgirl: ?

She's already gained almost 50 pounds back from her 5-bite diet weight loss. The last several videos I saw from her (I quit watching after she started with the midroll ad rape) Shaquana was even making "my scale don't work right" excuses just like Chantal and Amberlynn used to do/still do (can't keep track)
:story: :story: :story:

Soon she will have her own "89 elbees" but hers will be "I lost over 100 pounds once, eating 2 candy bars a day!"

Shannon honey no one wants to be you with your stretched out ears, stretched out prison tattoos and stretched out asshole from smuggling all those drugs and cigarettes into jail you fucking dumpster fire.

Strawberry Pocky

kiwifarms.net
Did she talk about how her own diet is going tho :tomgirl: ?

She's already gained almost 50 pounds back from her 5-bite diet weight loss. The last several videos I saw from her (I quit watching after she started with the midroll ad rape) Shaquana was even making "my scale don't work right" excuses just like Chantal and Amberlynn used to do/still do (can't keep track)
:story: :story: :story:

Soon she will have her own "89 elbees" but hers will be "I lost over 100 pounds once, eating 2 candy bars a day!"

Shannon honey no one wants to be you with your stretched out ears, stretched out prison tattoos and stretched out asshole from smuggling all those drugs and cigarettes into jail you fucking dumpster fire.
I never know whether its most appropriate to talk about Shannon/Shaquana in the Haydur Thread or in her own one. This one is way more active and she IS technically a Haydur who makes ALR content....but she is a total Lolcow all on her own with more than enough m.i.l.k to last a lifetime. But her thread is only like 3 pages long and completely dead, and I'm not sure many people even know about it?

Either way, she's fucking mental. She obviously obsesses over the Farms and is reading every single word we say with bitter little bitch tears on her shitty 'Obama Phone' while she ignores her ill-disciplined and spoiled ass dog barking and tearing ass across her house while she sits on the toilet smoking and stuffing her face with chocolate bars.

Which is a shame because sometimes she DOES have some good stuff to say about ALR and her savage takes CAN be funny (I guess you pick up some shots here and there in prison?) but it's always buried in 30+ minutes of rambling bullshit.

Strawberry Pocky

kiwifarms.net
Alright, read me to filth but I'd rather watch Shaquana than that Jet whatever person.
Nah that's just like, your opinion, man.
(Frankly I've never really understood why Kiwis shit all over each other for what ALR-Haydur videos each other watch? It's all just the same basic Amber garbage at the end of the day, lol)

I like what both of them bring to their videos re: savage fucking blows. But imo Jet at least gets to the point and her entire video is an actual ALR Reaction from start to finish. Shaquana can be funny if she bothers to try, but if a 33 minute video only has 9 minutes of AL content buried deep inside manic rants about her dog, her cousin, her finances, her chainsmoking, her apartment, etc etc etc then it's just confusing and exhausting.

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
jet austin
I checked her out. she must be getting views from somewhere else because while I've never seen her posted here before, I noticed from looking at her page that her videos seem to always get at least twice as many views as she has subscribers. I wonder where she's getting posted...

Anyway she seems severely depressed, fucked up on heroin (or similar), or BOLTH

beanbag in a hurry

good lord!
kiwifarms.net
I checked her out. she must be getting views from somewhere else because while I've never seen her posted here before, I noticed from looking at her page that her videos seem to always get at least twice as many views as she has subscribers. I wonder where she's getting posted...

I often see her videos recommended next to Sabine Davis's ones.

Strawberry Pocky

kiwifarms.net

That's interesting. Where do you think she would be getting posted? I stumbled across her by total accident.

I happen to (personally) like her completely dry, deadpan delivery. Plus her foul mouth and relentless browbeating of AL + brutal straitforward honesty is, imho, great to have in a sea of Zachary Michaels and KickingGeese who keep patting her massive lardy shelf ass. I have zero experience at all with herion addicts though so I wouldn't know the first thing about spotting that.

I often see her videos recommended next to Sabine Davis's ones.
Sabine has actually shouted her out once or twice so maybe that's why?
I'm not particularly a fan of Sabine. She is sometimes okay, and when she sarcastically baits AL and The Thumb I've gotten a chuckle before, but I think she is dedicating entirely too much of her real life obsessing about AL and nothing else....she talks about thinking about AL on the bus, at work, writing about AL in her personal journal, makes AL-centric videos outside of normal reactions....was some kind of figurehead in the 'Unsubscribe Movement; etc etc. it just seems like a bit goddamn much for a 50-60 year old woman off living in what looks like a hoarder's basement in rural Germany somewhere.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino