Fan-made videos + the Haydur Nation - content and discussion of youtubers hating on our gorl

She Who Dealt It

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This boy isn't exactly a fan, but he critiques some of the fan-made videos and roasts our girl @666EVE666
This kid is a pompous, self-righteous little twat. He was crusty as hell to our gorl Cxnt in his comments. He also proves why many of us that are vegan/vegetarians now chose to keep that information to ourselves. How is it relevant? He’s also a hypocrite. Okay, like today I’m going to make a video making fun of people who make fun of people. Right. :alog:

Please do as he asks, and make a video on him, gorl.

666EVE666

Just a normal gorl
kiwifarms.net
This kid is a pompous, self-righteous little twat. He was crusty as hell to our gorl Cxnt in his comments. He also proves why many of us that are vegan/vegetarians now chose to keep that information to ourselves. How is it relevant? He’s also a hypocrite. Okay, like today I’m going to make a video making fun of people who make fun of people. Right. :alog:

Please do as he asks, and make a video on him, gorl.
Poor guy buys subscribers, considers himself gorgeous (his own words), refuses to acknowledge the rape lies, the lies about Aunt Tammie, and the lies about her animals/animal neglect.

Has 5+ ads on each video about Amber (his most viewed videos), he's just trying to make a buck. He works at McDonald's, so I really don't blame him tbh--especially since that may be why he feels comfortable exposing his identity.

Besides, kid is 16. He doesn't understand repercussions of having your identity on the internet yet. Kinda scary

Screen Shot 2018-04-18 at 5.14.05 PM.png

Last edited:

meepmapmop

some bitch
kiwifarms.net
This boy isn't exactly a fan, but he critiques some of the fan-made videos and roasts our girl @666EVE666
This kid's annoying as shit... I couldn't even make it halfway through this video cause I couldn't stand hearing this little twat speak. I don't see how he doesn't see the vids as funny... lol I'm sorry but every time I see little Mario fall out of the pasta I lose it!

W00K #17

Boy Man God Shiiiit
kiwifarms.net
The line that cracked me up in one of his videos was him talking about how if he made it big and became a celebrity he wouldn't want to move to hollywood because he likes his home town. Nothing wrong with that sentiment, but you could tell from the way he said it that he's 100% certain he will make it big and be a celebrity. He made it sound like an inevitability.

I have no doubt if he keeps it up he'll have his own thread here in a couple years.

W00K #17

Boy Man God Shiiiit
kiwifarms.net
So was Krystle. That's what she does. She mimics anyone she's around. She can't help herself. She doesn't have an actual, authentic personality.

Reminds me of how David Foster Wallace would write about the philosophical implications of having an authentic self. He wrote about how he sometimes felt he would just conjure up a new version of himself he thought would be the most liked each time he was around people.

He was aware of it though, and it quite obviously vexed him, and inspired some of the best essays he ever did.

You should read his work sometime Amber. Especially Infinite Jest, with how such a large part of it is examining addiction, depression and mental illness, child abuse/trauma and how it follows people for the rest of their lives, as well as the struggle of trying to find out who you are and who you should be.

You won't, but i really wish you'd try.

Last edited:

CindyChafe

Sent from my iPhone
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If anyone is thinking about making videos/other media and wants an idea... how about making an Amberlynn sound board with all of her greatest Amberisms? I don't know how hard that would be but I'd definitely get a chuckle out of playing with it.

Last edited:

AbyssStarer

Missionary of the Birb Church
kiwifarms.net

saw this in the related videos of A Girl and her Bacon. I'm so disgusted by her rancid pie-hole.

Last edited by a moderator:

kiwifarms.net
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBywyVZghlE

saw this in the related videos of A Girl and her Bacon. I'm so disgusted by her rancid pie-hole.
Since she still eats those protein cookies she reviewed and said tasted like Play-doh just realize she will eat anything even if it tastes gross. She eats for the sake of eating. She doesn't even care if it tastes good.