Fan-made videos + the Haydur Nation - content and discussion of youtubers hating on our gorl

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
It’s a shame no one archived the Green Haired Borderline’s video since she made it private. Shame on myself as well. She seems like a big enough attention whore to put it back up eventually though.
No matter how many times big alpha papa Null and @SAVE TWINKIE! beat it into us, our feeble, silly little smoothy-smooth girly brains never learn: women are fucking shit at archiving

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
As tiresome as ALRs shtick is, reaction channels pretending to hate these mukbangs, when they're content gold, is so disingenuous. Several of those channels had their uploads dry up when she wasn't putting anything out. The moralizing, 'How could you, Amber? We were rooting for you!' act has gotten stale. The comments from Ambabies who are freshly dismayed, every video, by her bad choices are equally corny and inauthentic.

Last edited:

lonelygorl15

kiwifarms.net
Sounds like Charlie Goldrilla lost some weight in her face
View attachment 1141086

Edit: thumbnail
The 400 pound gorilla takes a spill so bad it shreds part of her face and she doesn't even give a hint of WHY? Wtf? I thought she was the be all end all of everything health and fitness but can't even be honest with all her brainless asspatters? And of course she had to bitch about AL's health problems not being real because she spent all day in the ER for *her* cOnDiShUnS. I can't with this ugly, gap toothed heifer.

Boogie

It doesn't work for you
kiwifarms.net
The 400 pound gorilla takes a spill so bad it shreds part of her face and she doesn't even give a hint of WHY? Wtf? I thought she was the be all end all of everything health and fitness but can't even be honest with all her brainless asspatters? And of course she had to bitch about AL's health problems not being real because she spent all day in the ER for *her* cOnDiShUnS. I can't with this ugly, gap toothed heifer.
Reaction channels falling one by one...

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
This is just too funny: watching Respectively Sarcastic, who has a light board behind her saying

Point
Blank
Period

At about the 27 minute mark, when DoctorLynn Medicine Woman says she knows exactly what is causing her anemia, "point blank, period."

RS points to the light board, and Big Al raises her beetus paw, sausage fingers sticking out from the wrist brace she's wearing incorrectly, which makes it look like she's pointing at the light board, too. For some reason, I found this to be hilarious.

synced02122020.png

(Put in at full size as the thumbnail's a bit wee for this.)

Last edited by a moderator:

CindyChafe

Sent from my iPhone
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Charlie Gold chimped out on Twitter pretty hardcore.

it seems the fact that people are calling out her hypocrisy is a hot button for her. I thought you were losing weight Charlie? You seem to be maintaining with your other friend Michael. But somehow you’re a better person than Amber. Keep telling yourself that.

CC8792BE-0125-4CCD-96D6-48DE7AB42E2F.png
36E7B21E-986D-4BF1-98CE-2F5D03A83F03.png
8AC6D1E3-9DEA-4678-B0FE-A36085C594C6.png

D913B781-9E5D-4D1E-BF19-B6BD000B13A9.png

Never seen Charlie so salty and buttery but it’s so great to see her mask drop.

Of course you make money, Charlie, sitting on livestream for 6 hours because you’re waiting for Amberlynn to post. Amber never responded to you because Amber doesn’t need you Charlie. You need Amber. Sit with that for a minute.

ETA:
620B9AD8-3713-4A70-A6C0-58ECF0B3C65D.png

Honestly why is she hyping this “busted face” excuse? We all seen the face she usually comes on with. How much worse can it be? Sure, the girl can do makeup but any faggot can do makeup these days.

Show us the face. Charlie.

Last edited:

CindyChafe

Sent from my iPhone
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"I fell on my face so I can't film" is the new "My scale needs batteries so I can't weigh in."
God damn I really want to see what this bitch’s busted in face looks like.

Granted, it’s likely not much better than the pictures of her without makeup during the pizza stream but I’m curious.

Last edited:

CindyChafe

Sent from my iPhone
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
More context & screenshots for Charlie's kerfuffle with the haydurs
So, please correct me if I am wrong and if you can fill in the blanks because Charlie’s Twitter rant seemingly came out of the blue.

Is this Charlie Gold posting her salt in the “ALR: Uncensored” Facebook group from which she was banned? From what I can tell, Charlie is super salty that people are calling out her hypocrisy in the Facebook groups, especially since she started her own Facebook group (or “brand”, if you want to be super kind.)

Then Charlie ghosted the ALR Uncensored group as well as her own Facebook “health” and weight loss support group while Amber wasn’t posting videos.

When Amber started posting videos again, Charlie started posting video reactions again without explaining why she ghosted her weight loss group and that’s why people are scrutinizing her further especially because Charlie looks no thinner and possibly even fatter than she did back in December.

Charlie posted those messages to the ALR Uncensored group AND was so salty she had to post them on Twitter as well to make sure everyone would be able to read her posts to that group since she was banned?

And sometime between then and now, we are to believe that Charlie slipped and fell on her face which she injured so badly she doesn’t feel able to come on camera? And because of that, people are saying that she’s using her face injuries as an excuse to stay off camera and hide her lack of weight loss. But it’s all okay because she’s better than Amber and she makes money doing reaction videos so she’s better than people who shitpost about Amber in their free time?

I think I’ve cracked the Charlie Gold code but all this is saying to me is that she’s been steadily gaining since whenever the only before/after picture she’s ever posted and is afraid to look like a hypocrite but not afraid enough to not get those YouTube shekels.

Whale Watcher

< Buy ALJ · Sell ALR · Short FB >
kiwifarms.net
Beautiful.
I was waiting for Charlie to get her just desserts.
I may be :optimistic: but I'm thinking that this is just the start of Charlie's fanbase turning on her. I can see her becoming Black Amber, similar to how Chantal is Canadian Amber.
Also lol at how she uses having a job & a spouse as a convoluted insult when she has neither.