Fan-made videos + the Haydur Nation - content and discussion of youtubers hating on our gorl

Chip

kiwifarms.net
Irate Alex used to make some decent stuff, before he hitched onto YouTubes greasy supernovas coat-tails. I think he also mentioned he was a fan of lyfe of a free ghetto, so I guess he has gone from this posh bravado to pandering to trash hating on trash. Well done.
Lyfe is the absolute worst. Dumb as a box of rocks and thinks people are 'coming for her' when in reality people just can't believe how stupid she is.

Last edited:

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
This bitch looks like Martha May Whovier from the Grinch. So odd looking
View attachment 1149189
lmao she could not be tensing and straining or awkwardly posing/trying any harder to "hide" how goddamn fat she is.
We saw how chubby, flabby, and sloppy you were in that very first Livestream, bun ~ ☆ you can't cover up your rolls and bulges with your hamhock arms lolol. keep facetuning and filtering that speddy potato face tho, if it makes you feel any better.

Chip

kiwifarms.net
Life and dani are so desperate to be bad bitches it's funny
Agreed. I don't like her either. Dani went on some rant that how f*cking dare anyone use her anxiety against her. Ok, but you can sit and rip the deathfats to shreds. Which is fine-but then don't think you are off limits to them. It's kind of like when Amber had to apologize to Michael B Petty for saying he hasn't lost weight and everyone was 'how dare her'. Please-he says awful things about her in every video but she has to apologize to him for saying he he hasn't lost weight (and he clearly hasn't)?? These people doing 'reaction channels' have become more gross then the people they criticize.

hamburgerlardraid

Pro-Cyberbullying Activist
kiwifarms.net
Her twitter is an absolute gold mine of cringe. I can't wait to see what she produces.
View attachment 1137534
1582063878562.png
Looks like our girl practices DFE.
ETA: Looks like she also uploaded on YouTube after two weeks of nothing...
TL;DR She mumbles to herself about absolutely nothing for 28 minutes straight while doing something that no one wants to fucking see and no one should film. I guess she does take after Amber in that way.
She may be a troon, but at least she is honest with herself about one thing...
1582064414587.png

Last edited:

ThoughtsAndPrayers

kiwifarms.net
This is maybe late... but talking about makeup and how fat and ugly Amber's haydurs are - here's Charlie Gold (and other cows with smaller channels) in all her glory.

Tweet link
20200218_204016.png20200218_204432.png

They made a livestream for Manal's channel; I did not watch but I did noticed how fat they all are (ok, Rose looks half decent but it can be just an optical illusion from being close to the others).
Youtube live link
Screenshot_20200218-202948.png

Alright Charlie I can see why you spend your time flexing on Amber and covering your face with makeup.

Chip

kiwifarms.net
This is maybe late... but talking about makeup and how fat and ugly Amber's haydurs are - here's Charlie Gold (and other cows with smaller channels) in all her glory.

Tweet link
View attachment 1150938View attachment 1150939

They made a livestream for Manal's channel; I did not watch but I did noticed how fat they all are (ok, Rose looks half decent but it can be just an optical illusion from being close to the others).
Youtube live link
View attachment 1150944

Alright Charlie I can see why you spend your time flexing on Amber and covering your face with makeup.
Wait-these people all have channels on Amberlynn? All but the girl in yellow is also morbidly obese. WTF?

Chip

kiwifarms.net
It's painful seeing Rose with those landwhales. She's a boring content creator, but she's still so much better than being this. Leeching off Charlie for a few more shekels on Youtube isn't worth it.
Rose is incredibly boring. I can't sit though her videos. Charlie made that one video about the real pitfalls of living with obesity but has tried to turn into a MichaelBPetty clone since. Don't recognize the other two. The only one I used to enjoy was Zach because he wasn't trying to teach life lessons, he was just funny. Now he's constantly trying to push Lyfe and some of the reaction channels and it's like ya, no thanks.

ThoughtsAndPrayers

kiwifarms.net
It's painful seeing Rose with those landwhales. She's a boring content creator, but she's still so much better than being this. Leeching off Charlie for a few more shekels on Youtube isn't worth it.
Yeah she's definitely orbiting Charlie to get more viewers for her channel. She just got 10k subscribers so maybe is working.

But eventualy it'll became clear that Charlie, just like MBP, is unable to lose weight. That they claim to be better and have a life but that's really not true at all.

I watch a little of this Manal channel and she's insufurable. She's an morbid obese woman trying to diet on camera talking about how easy it is and she doesn't know how Amberlynn can not do it !!! Bitch, you're a whale you for sure can't do it either!!!

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Yeah she's definitely orbiting Charlie to get more viewers for her channel. She just got 10k subscribers so maybe is working.

But eventualy it'll became clear that Charlie, just like MBP, is unable to lose weight. That they claim to be better and have a life but that's really not true at all.

I watch a little of this Manal channel and she's insufurable. She's an morbid obese woman trying to diet on camera talking about how easy it is and she doesn't know how Amberlynn can not do it !!! Bitch, you're a whale you for sure can't do it either!!!
I don't watch Charlie's stuff, as I find her pretty boring and she perpetually has this look on her face like she's constipated. Rose is ok, but she isn't for everyone, as she has no drama and no histrionics. I've been watching some of Manal's videos, and I find her pretty funny - especially when she loses her shit and starts bitching in German.

twi1992

Buckle the Fuck Up Slut, We're Geting Shitfaced.
kiwifarms.net
I don't watch Charlie's stuff, as I find her pretty boring and she perpetually has this look on her face like she's constipated. Rose is ok, but she isn't for everyone, as she has no drama and no histrionics. I've been watching some of Manal's videos, and I find her pretty funny - especially when she loses her shit and starts bitching in German.
I watch Charlie occasionally but frankly, in the past year or so, the market for ALR reaction channels has gotten over saturated. Eventually you get tired of watching multiple channels say the same thing - I'll stick with Zach because of his cute dog, Orko TV because he's funny and I STILL can't figure out his accent and Michael's angry ass (whenever he starts posting again). Also does anyone know what happened to Katie W? Cuz her edits were fucking epic.