Fan-made videos + the Haydur Nation - content and discussion of youtubers hating on our gorl

raritycunt

destroy them with lazers
kiwifarms.net

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Y'know someone said a while back that the golden age of reactions is ending (I think it might have been @pecansandies ), and at the time I didn't really agree, but he's right.

Warning; long and autistic essay on my observations of the haydur nation and their relationship with Kiwi Farms over the years.
A couple of days ago in an ALR FB group someone shared ALR's snap of her catching a clownfish in Animal Crossing, and one of the first comments was "you caught a YOUfish FAT fucking BITCH🤡🤡🤡 " And I just...
wtf.gif
...actually thought to myself, "the absolute state of things."

In the golden age of laughing at a fat bitch on the internet, ALR lied frequently and in verifiable ways, about basically everything. It was a great time. KF was "the place to be" for the tea because we archive, verify, and demonstrate excellence and purity of autism in our attention to detail. I still maintain that KF is the place to be for the tea, but it's now also apparently the place to be if you're an unoriginal content-stealing faggot who posts KF findings in other places and present them as your own. There were no dedicated FB groups, no discord, no subreddit, even for a while, no reaction channels. Just public enemy number one KF, and the Karens in ALR's YT/YN comment section cooing about the hottest tea on the farms. There was no real hatred, just laughs.

Then the reactions began. KF is a faceless entity and the reaction channels all wanted to be the face, the figurehead of the "lol look at this fat asshole" movement. And they would openly cite KF, and its' info. At some point in the road they decided we are problematic, or at least decided their audience realized we are problematic and wanted to distance themselves to maintain their integrity as professional bullies. Never stopped citing KF info, however. Only stopped giving credit for it.

Once reaction channels bit the hand that fed them by declaring KF haram, there was a vacuum for tea communities. This desire for discussion away from toxic and problematic Kiwi Farms gave rise to the FB groups and subreddits, a place where Karen could flex on Amber about her four pound weight loss without being told to lurk moar faggot. Their existence, particularly on reddit, continues to fluctuate and the users are constantly at war with censorship, but anything is better than seeing the word nìgger on the internet.

In more recent history, Amber lost some weight, and is just puzzling and journaling her way through life without uploading as much, and Chantal decided to just do what we all know she wants to do, sit on camera in a wig eating. By merely chilling the fuck out and living their lives, and dare I say, engaging in what is dangerously close to non-lolcow behavior, they are creating an extinction event for reaction channels.

The cows aren't clapping back the way they used to, and the way the haydur nation wants them to, so they target any perceived slight or flaw no matter how uninteresting and harp the fuck on about it in an effort to forcibly mìlk the cows by inducing a chimpout. The way they demand attention from the prime cows and to "answer for" boring shit nobody cares about, and rally their army of Twitter followers to do the same, is wéenery, and it's cringe, and is responsible for hysterical top hat rage like "you caught a YOUfish FAT fucking BITCH🤡🤡🤡".

In summary, I agree that the golden age of reaction channels is over. And it's reaction channels that killed it. They are the cows now.

pecansandies

Our Lady of Perpetual Mentuls
kiwifarms.net
i'm not sure it was me who said that but it's a viewpoint i agree with and have mentioned recently too (more specifically that i've seen this happen before with other lolcows and its all been on its way out for a while now).

i learned from experience that this is a fickle group of bitches who need to belong to something louder than the voice in their heads. whereas kf has always been more light-hearted. like it's weird that a forum that documents everything ALR says and does has less of a dog in the fight than your average reaction haydur who really does nothing but sit and watch videos on camera. they took it too seriously and too far. and then, unsurprisingly, it turns out ALR's biggest critics are way more similar to her than not.

well, if the ALR party is over, what fills that void is whatever is adjacent to it.

honestly this shit is like with any in-group based on having a common enemy. there's always going to be a power struggle to be seen as who is the most for the cause. from an outsiders perspective, it's fucking sad and pathetic. but to them, they actually think they're part of something. we see this with those marginal bored housewives who think they're perceptive when their little theories but those theories are just fragments of a bigger picture that they've already seen. they think they're philosophers when they're just students repeating a socrates quote their teacher told them, thinking they found it when it was spoon-fed to them. but they NEED to keep claiming them to assert their position within the group just as much as they need people within the group to keep saying those same talking points.

probably people are sick of my peddling psych theories in relation to fat people vs fat people on the internet but it's been working great for me (academically) seeing this shit in action and even getting dogpiled on. if anyone is interested, this chapter from principles of social psych will offer the bigger picture. read it in relation to the haydurs in mind. you'll probably laugh. you don't even need to read the whole thing. just skim.

so yeah, bad language oh no someone said faggot on the internet aside, part of why kf works is because anyone who participates is up for the chopping block as much as the subjects of the threads. but when it comes to the haydurs there is so much protection from that where no matter how much hypocrisy is pointed out, it doesn't really matter to them. and it's to their detriment because staying obsessed and protected doesn't lend itself to adaptation. which is why if ALR gets super boring, or chantal stops responding, so much of this collapses so easily and so quickly.

ThoughtsAndPrayers

kiwifarms.net
i'm not sure it was me who said that but it's a viewpoint i agree with and have mentioned recently too (more specifically that i've seen this happen before with other lolcows and its all been on its way out for a while now).

i learned from experience that this is a fickle group of bitches who need to belong to something louder than the voice in their heads. whereas kf has always been more light-hearted. like it's weird that a forum that documents everything ALR says and does has less of a dog in the fight than your average reaction haydur who really does nothing but sit and watch videos on camera. they took it too seriously and too far. and then, unsurprisingly, it turns out ALR's biggest critics are way more similar to her than not.

well, if the ALR party is over, what fills that void is whatever is adjacent to it.

honestly this shit is like with any in-group based on having a common enemy. there's always going to be a power struggle to be seen as who is the most for the cause. from an outsiders perspective, it's fucking sad and pathetic. but to them, they actually think they're part of something. we see this with those marginal bored housewives who think they're perceptive when their little theories but those theories are just fragments of a bigger picture that they've already seen. they think they're philosophers when they're just students repeating a socrates quote their teacher told them, thinking they found it when it was spoon-fed to them. but they NEED to keep claiming them to assert their position within the group just as much as they need people within the group to keep saying those same talking points.

probably people are sick of my peddling psych theories in relation to fat people vs fat people on the internet but it's been working great for me (academically) seeing this shit in action and even getting dogpiled on. if anyone is interested, this chapter from principles of social psych will offer the bigger picture. read it in relation to the haydurs in mind. you'll probably laugh. you don't even need to read the whole thing. just skim.

so yeah, bad language oh no someone said faggot on the internet aside, part of why kf works is because anyone who participates is up for the chopping block as much as the subjects of the threads. but when it comes to the haydurs there is so much protection from that where no matter how much hypocrisy is pointed out, it doesn't really matter to them. and it's to their detriment because staying obsessed and protected doesn't lend itself to adaptation. which is why if ALR gets super boring, or chantal stops responding, so much of this collapses so easily and so quickly.
They also got waaay too confortable and too pathetic

-Charlie Gold a year in with nothing to show but some sob story about getting too drunk to get progress on her weight loss journey (in december of 2019)....

-MBP talks shit on twitter all day still doesn't have a job, or a degree, or a life; and fat.

-Callie live screaming at the camera chimping out over who knows 🤷‍♀️

-Cherry Berry :story: :story: :story:

I could go on

Red Mask

War is Intellect
kiwifarms.net

Honestly, I think pretty much every "in group", no matter what it's based on, is like this. Kiwi Farms is a Organized Chaos, which I tend to like and yea, like you said, ANYONE can be on the chopping block and I think that's a good thing. I also agree that they got too comfy.

When it came to reaction channels, I just wanted reactions and entertainment, that's all. The clout/$$$ is great and all, I'm sure, but they're supposed to be FUN. That's the reason why I was watching them. I guess it's safe to say that I generally agree.

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
Kickinggeese's family just got a new puppy. Hopefully it doesn't grow up to be a biter like the other dog was.

Zachary Michael reacted to a Steven Sushi video and I couldn't finish watching it. If anyone reading this makes loud-ass mouth noises while eating I hope you die. I really do. I don't care if you've cured cancer, found homes for every cute animal in the world and saved all the rainforests. Slurp-Chomp-Smack-Gulp? Fucking die.

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
The Haydur collapse honestly fascinates me because its like the internet old guard vs the internet cool kids. The old guard know the system and the ways whilst the cool kids think they own the place and the others watch the fire. It is very reminiscent of the Sons of Kojima, they tried to own the joint and said making money off DSP was wrong whilst controlling who was allowed to comment on him etc it was utter autism, they also started getting flak from the farms too for being autistic as fuck. Some members remember Charlie Gold streaming for 6 hours it was that with them every week.

It was that ownership and falsification of disclosing where they got evidence from that killed them but also their concealment of identities that truly cost them MBP and Charlie Gold are case in point for this. They hate the farms because we say nigga and call people out for thier shit and MBP hates that shit because he is a free loading coward that pushed his white mom under the bus because the stupid cunt doesn't realise that palm springs is expensive. Charlie Gold is just a grifter but its funny how Charlie Gold accelerated this because Amber was boring and they all in-fought each other vying to be the best.

There are some survivors in the wreckage whilst she is not the best person On program situation seems to be ok in her little bubble. As does Zachary Micheal and he in the Foodie Beauty vs Charlie Gold subtly threw Charlie under the bus basically saying he does not subscribe to her thoughts etc. Dani Suze for some reason come across relatively unscathed too but she is kind of a bitch.

It feels like Amber's era of lolcowism is drawing to a close and it died without her dying but there is always the wuflu.

pecansandies

Our Lady of Perpetual Mentuls
kiwifarms.net
yeahhhh and now as is their incestuous fashion, every one of them isn't talking about ALR and won't shut up about chantal. interesting how that works...

sorry i thought they were all super duper concerned about our gorl and wanted to see her thrive and not at all just exploiting any of these women's bullshit for adsense??? i mean at least with chantal they aren't even trying to put some kinda concerned spin on it, so there's that.

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
Haydur nation is very much a mob mentality, first they all went after Amber, then when Amber got boring, they started reaching out to other DFs, and now they are circling Chantal because she is such a train wreck, and not only is she a train wreck, she is easy to pick apart.

When it comes to other fatties on YouTube, like Amy or Jen, you actually need to have your brain in gear to get into the meat of them(lol). Jen is the one who made her Parkinsons addled mother crawl up the stairs to bring her food, and when she didn't do it fast enough she would scream and hit her, and then there is Amy with her feral children and barely legal "son", who beats and neglects her children. They require some degree of intelligent reaction, whereas Chantal just pisses in car lots and doesn't wipe her hands after shitting.

Perfect fodder for the brain dead HN and their viewers.